War-gaming Hates its players unless they spend money.

Hate

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

biggb45s #61 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 01:31

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31033 battles

View PostAllieOop2, on Sep 22 2019 - 14:02, said:

Yes you did. When you invest your money in a business its a huge risk. That risk may involve your entire life's savings. The reward of success is called a profit. Profits become salary, bonus, hourly wage an benefits for all of that companies employees an owners. Profits also allow that company to stay in business. When you have a glitch, downturn in business ( profits) you make changes. Most public companies are accountable to the shareholders. Shareholders also have made an investment in a company. They also want to receive money back for that investment. Since I do not have financial records of the cost of doing business in NA for WG, neither you nor I can say if it was full-filling the requirements of WG an its shareholders or not. BUT based on a typical company reactions to its profits in a segment of its operations I am going to guess it was not.

Sorry if that gave you a higher ping, less win rate or less enjoyment from the West coast but WG anit your Daddy here to lose money for your personal enjoyment.

Your are absolutely right, when i invest my money in a company WG there is a huge risk. So instead of me spending upwards of $4000 on this game, i have spent $2500 (most of that was when i played west) and am being very conservative with my funds now. So WG's decisions cost them $1500 just from me (potentially). That is just one person that invests (to support, not a stock holder) on this game to play it "for fun" (the average conservative person spends about $15 a month on this game that plays "for fun". I browse the forums everyday and keep seeing the same complaints and same threads about this stuff (I know people will always complain, even if they burned a million extra per year fixing problems). Every weekend the central sever is overloaded and automatically kicks me to the SA server (no big deal there). But when the west server used to peek weekends there would be 5k people playing. Plus even during the week there was 1k or so online and playing, i never had a problem getting matchs (maybe 2 min wait times max). So instead of advertising and spreading the word to get more people to come and join the servers they decided to close them. So WG shows a huge saving on labor between how many employees that left or lost there jobs on east and west? The CEO and the top 10% are all saying woohoo we saved this much money this year, lets all get bonuses. Now we only have to maintain one server and half the employees now (all at new low hourly rates, new hires). Basically with my final thoughts on this is i invested just like the stock holders and all i wanted in return was entertainment not profits. So yeah your right i need to shut up and take my medicine that WG is giving out to me. I will keep playing and enjoy this game, but i really feel they could step it up and reinvest into the company not take it apart. 

Edited by biggb45s, Sep 23 2019 - 01:33.

ColonelShakes #62 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 01:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16469 battles
  • [CDN] CDN

View Postbiggb45s, on Sep 22 2019 - 00:52, said:

Stupid question, stupid answer?

did I miss anything? No 

I removed all the garbage speculation from your post.  Nothing left really.  Sad.

Byeeeeeeee

biggb45s #63 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 02:08

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31033 battles

View PostColonelShakes, on Sep 23 2019 - 00:59, said:

I removed all the garbage speculation from your post.  Nothing left really.  Sad.

Byeeeeeeee

Agreed those guys are stupid. 

ATruk #64 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 12:46

Sergeant

• Players
  • 56924 battles

View PostRatnikk, on Sep 18 2019 - 15:30, said:

WOT is a paytowin game even more so when it was launched. Wargaming had the opportunity to make this game great like other mmos but their greed killed their growth. The whole model is based on paytowin if you dont have at the very least premium time youre gonna have a bad time in this game.

What are those other “great mmos”? 

Also tagged with Hate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users