Developer Fourm Login

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

comradekillshot #1 Posted Sep 19 2019 - 21:46

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19321 battles
  • [IRE] IRE

I can not log into the developer fourm. It asks for my username and password and then says that they are wrong when I click the log in button. I tested the email and password on my client and this fourm and the website and it works for all 3. If I attempt to log in with social media I still have to log in and I get rejected.

Also, if someone can tell me what type of json text the api is exporting. I'd be really appreciative. 

Clan_Mascot #2 Posted Sep 19 2019 - 22:54

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12241 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

Do you mean the Wargaming Developer Partner Program forum? (Link: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/1781-wargaming-developer-partner-program/). That’s the only developer portal I have come across. If that is the one you mean, you can’t log in because it is on the EU server forums. Your NA account won’t work. Assuming there are no battle restrictions, you can make an EU account and then make your posts.

As for your second question, I’m not quite sure what you mean, but I’ll try my best. The API returns a response in the form of a JSON (for example { “key” : “value” } ) when you make a GET request. Is that what you were asking?

Edit: To further highlight the syntax, I made a request for your clan's info, and here is what was returned (slightly edited for size):

Spoiler

Edited by Clan_Mascot, Sep 19 2019 - 23:04.

Markd73 #3 Posted Sep 19 2019 - 23:07

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View Postcomradekillshot, on Sep 19 2019 - 20:46, said:

I can not log into the developer fourm. It asks for my username and password and then says that they are wrong when I click the log in button. I tested the email and password on my client and this fourm and the website and it works for all 3. If I attempt to log in with social media I still have to log in and I get rejected.

Also, if someone can tell me what type of json text the api is exporting. I'd be really appreciative. 

Not sure about this fourm but maybe you should try and l login to the developer forum.

comradekillshot #4 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 15:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19321 battles
  • [IRE] IRE

View PostClan_Mascot, on Sep 19 2019 - 22:54, said:

Do you mean the Wargaming Developer Partner Program forum? (Link: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/1781-wargaming-developer-partner-program/). That’s the only developer portal I have come across. If that is the one you mean, you can’t log in because it is on the EU server forums. Your NA account won’t work. Assuming there are no battle restrictions, you can make an EU account and then make your posts.

As for your second question, I’m not quite sure what you mean, but I’ll try my best. The API returns a response in the form of a JSON (for example { “key” : “value” } ) when you make a GET request. Is that what you were asking?

Edit: To further highlight the syntax, I made a request for your clan's info, and here is what was returned (slightly edited for size):

Spoiler

good call on it being on the eu server. Also, I ran an API query to get member name from the API website and then I plugged it into a json validation website and it said it was incorrect. I also run into the general error when I run the json file into a datatable on both a C# and VB.Net program. Here is the json it is giving me.

{
  "status": "ok",
  "meta": {
    "count": 1
  },
  "data": {
    "1000003149": {
      "members": [
        {
          "account_name": "CHOP210"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "Guns_n_Roses"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "vonhames"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "wiggum99"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "VonChalon"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "FokkerDR1"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "Force12"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "m4irish"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "panzer1_14"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "alchemicalgunner007"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "Morrros"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "jonah128"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "Zy4"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "Terminator6644"
        },
        {
          "account_name": "Dionisiovega"
        }
      ]
    }
  }
}

Clan_Mascot #5 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 22:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12241 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

View Postcomradekillshot, on Sep 20 2019 - 09:32, said:

good call on it being on the eu server. Also, I ran an API query to get member name from the API website and then I plugged it into a json validation website and it said it was incorrect. I also run into the general error when I run the json file into a datatable on both a C# and VB.Net program. Here is the json it is giving me.

I copied and pasted the output you put in your post into https://jsonlint.com/ (and https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/ for kicks), and it says that is a valid JSON. I also made an API call using the same parameters (your clan ID, and members.account_name), and the return value was of the same structure. So I'm not sure why something else is reporting that the JSON is invalid. What site did you use (at the very least I can see if I can reproduce the issue)?

Unfortunately, I can't speak to working with C# datatables off the top of my head, as I do all of my API work via Node.js, but I have yet to receive a malformed JSON from the WG API. I could do a bit of digging though.

Edited by Clan_Mascot, Sep 20 2019 - 22:49.

Code_Blog_Money #6 Posted Oct 04 2019 - 09:59

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Please test and analyze your JSON using https://jsonformatter.org/ or https://codebeautify.org/jsonviewer 

Also tagged with Developer, Fourm, Login

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users