ank Tank Range Guide Death kill

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Weak1ings #1 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 00:58

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15714 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

Heres a quick guide to quickly rack up the points from the carnival.  Its quite fast and here's a few tips:

• Only aim for the light tanks.  If you hit the medium or heavy points you can't maximize your points.
  • Take your time to aim, the time limit is more than enough to fire your 12 shots
  • Check the image for where to aim against the light tanks, with practice you'll definitely get it
  • This mode is much easier to play than the other minigame if you know what you're doing
  • Aim for the light tanks with the edge of your scope being right in the upper middle of the hull or just behind the commander's hatch.

Hopefully this helps!

Image for the guide

Asid3001 #2 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 02:02

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 39462 battles

Proof you can trust me: shows 30 points. Also shows two shots fired. 

Personally, I hit the LT if I fire at the moment the barrel of the tank enters the scope. I have to pan the scope so I can peer into the bushes, and when the LT is spotted it is already too late – traverse the scope to "chase" the LT and fire when he passes out of the scope again. If I fire when you tell me to I miss – too late. 

Weak1ings #3 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 02:13

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15714 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostAsid3001, on Sep 19 2019 - 19:02, said:

Proof you can trust me: shows 30 points. Also shows two shots fired. 

Personally, I hit the LT if I fire at the moment the barrel of the tank enters the scope. I have to pan the scope so I can peer into the bushes, and when the LT is spotted it is already too late – traverse the scope to "chase" the LT and fire when he passes out of the scope again. If I fire when you tell me to I miss – too late. 

You do have to be fast to catch the light tank, I tend to spot, aim then shoot once he spawns into the shooting area.

As for the first comment I did record it just for screenshot purposes, would you like the video?  The game ends after getting 30 so this is a impossible screenshot were in claimed to be "unedited."

Also tagged with ank, Tank, Range, Guide, Death, kill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users