Jump to content


Frontline Completed

AE phase 1 ae phase 1

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

warp103 #1 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 03:03

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 32402 battles
  • 423
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN
  • Member since:
    04-25-2013

Well  was FL worth it for the AE and the Emil. In a word NO.

Was  FL worth it for Credits, XP ,Crew XP, And not seeing some OP Clan tanks YES.

 

 


Edited by warp103, Sep 20 2019 - 03:09.


GenPanzer #2 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 03:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 44819 battles
  • 3,734
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

I just finished mine tonight too.

 

I'd say it was worth it; thanks to the boosters.



MDizN #3 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 03:49

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 11677 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    06-23-2016
Frontline has become a joke. It is a showcase for Premium tanks sitting in the background "Farming" points, letting the attackers Have the capture points so they can have more time.. And people wonder why wot makes 98% of all premium tanks Tier8

warp103 #4 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 04:36

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 32402 battles
  • 423
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN
  • Member since:
    04-25-2013

View PostMDizN, on Sep 19 2019 - 21:49, said:

Frontline has become a joke. It is a showcase for Premium tanks sitting in the background "Farming" points, letting the attackers Have the capture points so they can have more time.. And people wonder why wot makes 98% of all premium tanks Tier8


it alway was a joke. THe point was farming if not you did it wrong. That why some have to tank this fast with min time. While others are Grinding like map.



SporkBoy #5 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 16:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 48205 battles
  • 2,835
  • [PZB] PZB
  • Member since:
    02-06-2014
Don't forget that pile of bonds!

Don't know why anyone thought FL would be any different since the same disgruntled playerbase is involved.

maddogatc #6 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 16:42

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32178 battles
  • 597
  • Member since:
    07-01-2011
I gave up on Frontline over the summer. Just to much to enjoy outside on those nice summer days (I'm in Canada) rather than sitting inside playing tanks all day.  Now that summer is almost over I'm playing Frontline again but highly doubt I will get a to a level earning a free tank. I found the grind just as bad as any other WOT event and don't have the time for it. To much time needed for more important things in life.:)

Hijak #7 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 17:02

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16049 battles
  • 194
  • [-G_R-] -G_R-
  • Member since:
    03-21-2011

View Postmaddogatc, on Sep 20 2019 - 08:42, said:

I gave up on Frontline over the summer. Just to much to enjoy outside on those nice summer days (I'm in Canada) rather than sitting inside playing tanks all day.  Now that summer is almost over I'm playing Frontline again but highly doubt I will get a to a level earning a free tank. I found the grind just as bad as any other WOT event and don't have the time for it. To much time needed for more important things in life.:)

Since I work pretty much every weekday, I spent most evenings relaxing and playing FrontLine.

 

View Postwarp103, on Sep 19 2019 - 19:03, said:

Well  was FL worth it for the AE and the Emil. In a word NO.

Was  FL worth it for Credits, XP ,Crew XP, And not seeing some OP Clan tanks YES.

 

 

I don't know, I enjoy the Emil 1951 and the AE Phase 1 quite a lot, sure they take some getting used too, but both are solid tanks, and for someone who is a F2P player (mostly) it works out well to have nice tanks to play



Copacetic #8 Posted Sep 21 2019 - 00:18

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 47224 battles
  • 1,661
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014
FL is just a mindless rush/die/respawn [edited]fest

slantytank #9 Posted Sep 21 2019 - 00:30

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 33290 battles
  • 552
  • Member since:
    09-01-2013

View Postwarp103, on Sep 19 2019 - 18:03, said:

Well  was FL worth it for the AE and the Emil. In a word NO.

Was  FL worth it for Credits, XP ,Crew XP, And not seeing some OP Clan tanks YES.

 

 

 

There isn't much more to it I guess, it gets uber-repetitive even with a new map.



warp103 #10 Posted Sep 21 2019 - 02:37

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 32402 battles
  • 423
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN
  • Member since:
    04-25-2013

View Postslantytank, on Sep 20 2019 - 18:30, said:

 

There isn't much more to it I guess, it gets uber-repetitive even with a new map.

No the new Map made it worst. I was glad for the boosters. I Hated that map. I do not use that term lightly.



Tedsc #11 Posted Sep 21 2019 - 03:48

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 44466 battles
  • 937
  • Member since:
    10-14-2015

View PostHijak, on Sep 20 2019 - 17:02, said:

Since I work pretty much every weekday, I spent most evenings relaxing and playing FrontLine.

 

 

I don't know, I enjoy the Emil 1951 and the AE Phase 1 quite a lot, sure they take some getting used too, but both are solid tanks, and for someone who is a F2P player (mostly) it works out well to have nice tanks to play

The 1951 is so inferior to the Emil 1.  I got it thinking I would use it instead of the EMil 1 and earn some extra credits while skilling up my Kranvang crew.  But this thing must be a muzzle loader, the load time on it is REALLY bad for only getting 3 shots.  The accuracy and mediocre pen mean you will be lucky if you get 2 of those shots to actually do some damage so it is frankly just a really inferior Emil 1.







Also tagged with AE phase 1, ae phase 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users