• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Chtholly_Seniorious #21 Posted Sep 22 2019 - 14:56

Captain

• Players
  • 37187 battles
  • [WASHD] WASHD

View PostAltwar, on Sep 22 2019 - 08:39, said:

Video replay of both you doing the mission and playing the path of patting your own back simultaneously...or it never happened.  :)

Considering that was close to a month ago why would i still have the replay

01LT #22 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 04:41

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35357 battles
I don't play just to complete missions, achievement status, or a WR I play for fun. I kill and I get killed and don't whine about it

Chtholly_Seniorious #23 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 12:46

Captain

• Players
  • 37187 battles
  • [WASHD] WASHD

View Post01LT, on Sep 23 2019 - 04:41, said:

I don't play just to complete missions, achievement status, or a WR I play for fun. I kill and I get killed and don't whine about it

Shocker a below avg player that "plays for fun"

_Kradok_ #24 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 13:51

Major

• -Players-
  • 32900 battles
  • [K0HAI] K0HAI

Wow Minneer,

I play for fun as well. 

I try to win, I don't screw my team over, and I play within the rules...but, seriously, this is a video game, it's a form of entertainment for me - NOT a job. 

And I'm comfortable knowing I'll never be as good as you are at the game.  It would truly matter to me if that was my goal - but it's not.  In fact, you don't factor in MY entertainment in playing the game in a significant manner past social norms - just as I know I don't effing matter in yours.  But so what?  Do you ENJOY your disposable income/time when you PLAY (leisure time, NOT employment)?  isn't THAT what matters? 

TBH, I'm DAMNED good at acquiring talent from one company and placing them discreetly with another; yet I don't insult other recruiters for having less placements or bad retention...  but that mattered to my LIFE; REALLY mattered as in food on my dinner plate - THAT was my profession. This is my enjoyment, throw-away time.  

Not sure what you consider 'below average' or 'skillless', though I figure I probably fall into that in your eyes as well.  Sad stance from you IMO, but if I'm not PLAYING this game and enjoying my entertainment value - I'm doing it wrong.  Where am I off base here?

Respect.

K

Chtholly_Seniorious #25 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 15:14

Captain

• Players
  • 37187 battles
  • [WASHD] WASHD

View Post_Kradok_, on Sep 23 2019 - 13:51, said:

Wow Minneer,

I play for fun as well. 

I try to win, I don't screw my team over, and I play within the rules...but, seriously, this is a video game, it's a form of entertainment for me - NOT a job. 

And I'm comfortable knowing I'll never be as good as you are at the game.  It would truly matter to me if that was my goal - but it's not.  In fact, you don't factor in MY entertainment in playing the game in a significant manner past social norms - just as I know I don't effing matter in yours.  But so what?  Do you ENJOY your disposable income/time when you PLAY (leisure time, NOT employment)?  isn't THAT what matters? 

TBH, I'm DAMNED good at acquiring talent from one company and placing them discreetly with another; yet I don't insult other recruiters for having less placements or bad retention...  but that mattered to my LIFE; REALLY mattered as in food on my dinner plate - THAT was my profession. This is my enjoyment, throw-away time.  

Not sure what you consider 'below average' or 'skillless', though I figure I probably fall into that in your eyes as well.  Sad stance from you IMO, but if I'm not PLAYING this game and enjoying my entertainment value - I'm doing it wrong.  Where am I off base here?

Respect.

K

I consider you as a fine player but when people have 4k and lower pr and playing tier 8+ then they arnt going to be winning and I dont know about you but I dont find losing to be very fun. And 90% of the time people that have 0 idea how to play the game have low 40 or even high 30 % win rates in tier 8+ are the people that "play for fun" and I dont know about you but bot even doing 1 shot of dmg a game isn't fun to me.

_Kradok_ #26 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 15:23

Major

• -Players-
  • 32900 battles
  • [K0HAI] K0HAI

View Postminneerminneer, on Sep 23 2019 - 09:14, said:

I consider you as a fine player but when people have 4k and lower pr and playing tier 8+ then they arnt going to be winning and I dont know about you but I dont find losing to be very fun. And 90% of the time people that have 0 idea how to play the game have low 40 or even high 30 % win rates in tier 8+ are the people that "play for fun" and I dont know about you but bot even doing 1 shot of dmg a game isn't fun to me.

Agree with you 10000%.  I looked at it myopically and took issue. 

I absolutely agree.  ESPECIALLY when they're usually the ones that die immediately then call the rest of the team idiots...

My goal is entertainment, but that doesn't stop my own intrinsic desire to improve. Not everybody is wired that way... :honoring:

Chtholly_Seniorious #27 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 16:03

Captain

• Players
  • 37187 battles
  • [WASHD] WASHD

View Post_Kradok_, on Sep 23 2019 - 15:23, said:

Agree with you 10000%.  I looked at it myopically and took issue. 

I absolutely agree.  ESPECIALLY when they're usually the ones that die immediately then call the rest of the team idiots...

My goal is entertainment, but that doesn't stop my own intrinsic desire to improve. Not everybody is wired that way... :honoring:

Ya I hate playing any game I'm not good at like overwatch I'm mid diamond and I hate it because I'm just not as good as I want to be XD

CanadianPuppy #28 Posted Sep 26 2019 - 14:40

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 414 battles
Shooting a light tank at 50kph with a direct hit is no easy task and rarely occurs. The average high tier arty shells flies at about 450-550m/s. Barely over Mach 1 (343m/s) while other tanks can shoot at twice that speed. Artillery also has the arc, which increases the time from sender to receiver. Your suggested delay is just a tip toward that you want it to be much more difficult to hit moving targets, and after a month or two people would get the hang of it and start hitting moving vehicles anyway.

Also tagged with SPG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users