4.11 update ruins proving grounds

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Tigerheart57 #1 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 22:07

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I don't know about the rest of you, but, I liked playing in the proving grounds to warm up a bit or test my tanks and equipment before going live. It was nice to earn a few silver and some XP on the side without the pressure of live opponents taking me out early. Also a nice way to hone your skills a little. Anyway, after this latest update I say JEERS to WoTs for ruining the proving grounds. Where I used to earn a few silver at the end of a match it now routinely takes thousands of my hard earned silver that I got in live games. It took as much as 65,000 silver one time. I have never won 1 peice since this stupid upgade started. The lowest it took from me was about $3000 silver. It never pays now even when I use my best tanks. The enemy tanks are also different. They are harder to destroy while I am easier to blow-up. Tanks on maps that I enjoyed are now unevenly matched to me. They are always stronger than I am. Not fun anymore.  

dunniteowl #2 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 22:34

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

It has been gone LONGER than you have been here according to your start date.

Are you one of those Windows XP late adopters?

What the hell?

OvO

Garandster #3 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 22:44

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6134 battles
Dude this is the PC forum, not the Console forum, two completely different entities.

Tigerheart57 #4 Posted Sep 21 2019 - 16:07

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Well.....pardon me for my system malfunction. I clicked on xbox one forum and it sent me here so I just started typing away thinking it was the right place.

Dunniteowl...show a little patience and kindness, ok? Garandster was able to figure it out and at least said things that helped. Thank you Garandster.

dunniteowl #5 Posted Sep 21 2019 - 20:11

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

I'm not on the wrong forums though.

So maybe you could cut ME some slack for YOUR error?

OvO

Tigerheart57 #6 Posted Sep 22 2019 - 00:31

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Yes...wrong forum. We established that. Its called a mistake or accident. You were nasty from the start so your lack of kindness and understanding is on full display. Cutting some slack is exactly what you didn't do for me but I am somehow supposed to cut you some. I see now, its all about you in your world...huh?

Edited by Tigerheart57, Sep 22 2019 - 00:34.

dunniteowl #7 Posted Sep 22 2019 - 16:08

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

If you thought I was being nasty, then you really have lived a sheltered life, my friend.  I simply pointed out that HERE Proving Grounds was gone long before your incept date for playing.

If that's nasty, you must hate the truth.

OvO

Tigerheart57 #8 Posted Sep 24 2019 - 18:08

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Lets go way back to the first NICE words from you to me.         Are you one of those Windows XP late adopters?

What the hell?

My mistake I suppose for missing the kindness and understanding in that. Face it, you are a rude, nasty little thing that really does think its all about you. If you had bothered to read my whole post you would have seen that I said I clicked on "xbox one forum" but my system sent me here. I typed my post thinking I was at the correct forum.

So...as entertaining as this has been, I waste no more time on you. But knowing your personality type, I'm sure you'll have to get the last word in by insulting me one more time. And yes I know I have insulted also. You earned it.  Have a good day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users