Cinematic

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Proto464 #1 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 15:41

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10133 battles
  • [HARMZ] HARMZ

I just want to share this with you guys, as some of you may know, I make cinematics. I use World of Tanks as my set, and my imagination as the canvas. I paint my canvas with scenes, and I colour it with music. I mainly get my ideas for cinematics from music.

After 3 months of heartbreak and a broken off engagement, I learned my lesson about patience, and me and me fiancee got back together.

Overtime I paved a story with two vehicles in World of Tanks, the Object 263, a strong, masculine tank, and the AMX 13 105, an agile, feminine tank.

I personified me and her as these two vehicles, we'd go on adventures, defeat the enemy standing in our way, and be on top of the world together.

The only weakness we had (because plot armour! Hahaha!) was ourselves. We made mistakes, we took a long break, and eventually, things were solved, and now, for 2 years to come, we shall plan our marriage and lives together.

It took me a while to think about making a cinematic for it, as frankly I wanted to be sure I wouldn't screw up again and lose her, making it all be for nothing.

And now, with all of the moments shared and the trust in eachother, I decided to make the cinematic.

I'm not looking for views, nor subscribers, nor likes, nor comments, not even looking to brag. I just wish to share a little piece of what love has in store for everyone who finds it.

Whatever you're going through, no matter how tough or screwed up you think it may be, nothing is impossible. The body achieves what the mind believes.

A wounded soldier with a broken foot will walk several miles and still not even realize his foot is broken. He won't walk a step the moment he finds out it is.

Don't let anyone tell you that you are less of a man or a woman than you were before. As time passes, you experience things. Good or bad, wonderful or tragic, you still learn a little every day.

I won't get this deep, but I've been watching the world crash down around me. People fighting, political nonsense, greedy corporations, it's just petty.

"With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don’t seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together." - Desmond T. Doss

Also tagged with Cinematic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users