Great Race cannot choose a team once started?

Great Race

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ZOD_ #1 Posted Sep 25 2019 - 03:18

Private

• Players
  • 11279 battles
Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere already, but I can't find the answer to my question anywhere. Just like the title says, I'm trying to figure out how to get into one of the 3 teams for the Great Race. I saw the selection option the week before hand, but silly me I didn't pick right then. Had to work all weekend so didn't really get on to play, and now once I come to select my team... I'm no longer allowed to. So is there any way to get on to a team or am I just SOL? if i'm not allowed into a team, is there any reason to play at that point? seems like I can't really win anything or contribute if I'm not on a team. 

CorruptedZealot #2 Posted Sep 25 2019 - 04:02

Private

• Players
  • 15391 battles
  • [WPR] WPR
Per wargaming: "If you invite another player to the Referral Program during the Great Race, a standard referral connection will be established between you based on the existing rules of Referral Program 2.0. After that, a special mission will be available to Recruits. Upon completion, the Recruit and the Commander will earn the following rewards:"

KanataKonoe #3 Posted Sep 25 2019 - 05:37

Major

• -Players-
  • 27830 battles
  • [-L-L-] -L-L-

View PostZOD_, on Sep 24 2019 - 21:18, said:

Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere already, but I can't find the answer to my question anywhere. Just like the title says, I'm trying to figure out how to get into one of the 3 teams for the Great Race. I saw the selection option the week before hand, but silly me I didn't pick right then. Had to work all weekend so didn't really get on to play, and now once I come to select my team... I'm no longer allowed to. So is there any way to get on to a team or am I just SOL? if i'm not allowed into a team, is there any reason to play at that point? seems like I can't really win anything or contribute if I'm not on a team. 

You can no longer pick a team for the Great Race as the team picking time has expired. 

I'm not sure whatever this "Lone Wolf" Guy's team gives you for rewards.... You'll need someone else to answer that part.

mrmojo #4 Posted Sep 25 2019 - 07:23

Major

• Players
  • 20427 battles
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-

Lone Wolf gives you ......... nothing

When WG said you could register on the 23rd they meant until 0700 on the 23rd  geegee weegee

Also tagged with Great Race

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users