0 damage players

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

OlTanker #41 Posted Sep 28 2019 - 14:53

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 22766 battles

I've had multiple games that were zero score. Some were winners too. It's not much fun to start out n a slow heavy like a churchill or a T95 and find out that by the time you can drive up to the action it has moved on as the team steamrolls the enemy due to MM stacking all the experience on one side. You end up driving half way across the map in 3 minutes or less and the game just ends. you never being able to fire a shot. Other times as already stated you get one shot by a tank two tiers higher. Then there is the other time when you are bottom tier and between rng and a low pen gun every shot goes wide, into the dirt or just bounces so you fire 8 to 10 times get 6 hits and zero damage. Finally, this is just a cartoon arcade game. A way to pass time. It has absolutely zero meaning in real life, and life as you will find out ain't fair.

nuclearguy931 #42 Posted Sep 28 2019 - 15:50

Major

• Players
  • 82522 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

View PostMiddleAgedNoob, on Sep 26 2019 - 10:58, said:

7k assist, 0 damage a few days ago in my LT-432 in a tier X game on Prok.  Second for base XP.  I did take a few shots, none penned.  A few months ago, 9k assist game, 0 damage in the Blackdog also on Prok.  Same story, nothing penned.  Top of the team for XP.

GLHF

And by using the OP's suggestion you would be penalized for being a detriment to your team.....go figure.

VooDooKobra #43 Posted Sep 28 2019 - 22:44

Major

• Players
  • 10051 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostReformed_Polish, on Sep 27 2019 - 14:06, said:

This really show how community think just casuals wanting to farm their tanks only to play it bad.

You got games like survivals or mmorpg where you lost all your stuff if you play bad, and you guys dont want to lose only 10k credits and 1k xp ONLY 10K CREDITS AND 1K XP?when your performance was literally useless.

This is so pathethic and [edited]but well keep the game like this, keep the random battles being a crapshow just 2 tryhards and 13 casuals :P

I never said i didnt have 0 damage games but if i have to take a 10 credits  and 1k xp penalty for those games it wouldnt be a problem for me and i basically deserve it.

1k XP for this community its like the end of the world holy crapso pathethic.

And btw sorry for my english not my native lenguaje :D.

your fix though will not make people make better decision, it will not make them take better shots.  if anything it will lead to more premium and HE round use so people do not get a 0.  your idea will only make a game that at times can already be frustrating even more so and that does not attract or keep players.  . What you want is excessive punishment and in general a bad idea.  This isnt a survival game, you dont lose your tank when you die, your crew doesnt need to be replaced so comparing an arcade style tank shooter with mmorpg and survival games is like comparing bananas and watermelons

View PostOlTanker, on Sep 28 2019 - 06:53, said:

I've had multiple games that were zero score. Some were winners too. It's not much fun to start out n a slow heavy like a churchill or a T95 and find out that by the time you can drive up to the action it has moved on as the team steamrolls the enemy due to MM stacking all the experience on one side. You end up driving half way across the map in 3 minutes or less and the game just ends. you never being able to fire a shot. Other times as already stated you get one shot by a tank two tiers higher. Then there is the other time when you are bottom tier and between rng and a low pen gun every shot goes wide, into the dirt or just bounces so you fire 8 to 10 times get 6 hits and zero damage. Finally, this is just a cartoon arcade game. A way to pass time. It has absolutely zero meaning in real life, and life as you will find out ain't fair.

ya had a game in my doomturtle i went where i should have went but the flow was the other way, luckily i deleted a light tank so i didnt get a 0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users