twitch prime loot

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Kitkat_Sings #1 Posted Sep 27 2019 - 05:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 749 battles

Hey guys!

I've been claiming all the twitch prime loot boxes since they came out, and after around Foxtrot, even though I would claim them and they show up as claimed for the right account, I wouldn't get any items. I also don't have my Captured King Tiger anymore and I never stopped having prime, so I don't know what the problem is. Can anyone help me please? 

Signing Off,

Kitkat_Sings

CaptSpaulding55 #2 Posted Sep 27 2019 - 06:32

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34255 battles
My KT is missing also and I never got my female crew member even though she was claimed.

P0NYTANK #3 Posted Sep 27 2019 - 06:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43838 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

View PostKitkat_Sings, on Sep 26 2019 - 22:55, said:

Hey guys!

I've been claiming all the twitch prime loot boxes since they came out, and after around Foxtrot, even though I would claim them and they show up as claimed for the right account, I wouldn't get any items. I also don't have my Captured King Tiger anymore and I never stopped having prime, so I don't know what the problem is. Can anyone help me please? 

Signing Off,

Kitkat_Sings

Try Clearing the Cookies of your Browser :great:

Projectile_Misfired #4 Posted Sep 27 2019 - 13:03

Major

• Players
  • 38695 battles

View PostKitkat_Sings, on Sep 27 2019 - 04:55, said:

Hey guys!

Signing Off,

Kitkat_Sings

Two things:

First, you have to have an active Amazon Prime account. If you've let it lapse, you can no longer receive the Twitch Prime Loot. Plus, from what I've seen in other posts, you'll lose your King Tiger too.

Second, there's sometimes a little glitch (you have to expect them when WG is involved) where the Twitch Prime and WG "link" gets severed even though it shows as "linked". The way to fix this is:

• Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of this page
  • Right-click the "Account Management" option at the bottom of the expanded menu and select "Open in new tab"
  • Go to that tab
  • You should have a section displayed as "Linked social networks"
  • If Twitch is displayed under that section, "Unlink" it and then re-link it
  • If it isn't under that section, then it's probably not linked and just needs to be linked

Alternatively, you could go through the "linking" process via the Twitch Prime page.

• Navigate to the Twitch page that's displaying the Care Packages
  • Sign-in to Twitch Prime
  • Click on "Link accounts to use loot" (Yes, sometimes you need to re-do this step even though you may have done it before)
  • Select the appropriate options on the following pages as you click each option

Once you've done either, or both, of those, re-claim your Care Packages.

Furthermore, if you're logged into the game when you claim your packages, you have to log-out. You only "receive" them when you actually "log-in" to tanks.

BrewPackBuckFan67 #5 Posted Sep 27 2019 - 14:09

Private

• -Players-
  • 21383 battles
Hola, having same issue, I claimed all the loot boxes before with no issues. I Tried uninstall with no luck as well. Still shows the box was claimed...

BrewPackBuckFan67 #6 Posted Sep 27 2019 - 18:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 21383 battles

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on Sep 27 2019 - 06:03, said:

Two things:

First, you have to have an active Amazon Prime account. If you've let it lapse, you can no longer receive the Twitch Prime Loot. Plus, from what I've seen in other posts, you'll lose your King Tiger too.

Second, there's sometimes a little glitch (you have to expect them when WG is involved) where the Twitch Prime and WG "link" gets severed even though it shows as "linked". The way to fix this is:

• Right-click the "Account Management" option at the bottom of the expanded menu and select "Open in new tab"
  • Go to that tab
  • If it isn't under that section, then it's probably not linked and just needs to be linked

Alternatively, you could go through the "linking" process via the Twitch Prime page.

• Navigate to the Twitch page that's displaying the Care Packages
  • Sign-in to Twitch Prime
  • Click on "Link accounts to use loot" (Yes, sometimes you need to re-do this step even though you may have done it before)
  • Select the appropriate options on the following pages as you click each option

Once you've done either, or both, of those, re-claim your Care Packages.

Furthermore, if you're logged into the game when you claim your packages, you have to log-out. You only "receive" them when you actually "log-in" to tanks.

Thanks! The "UNLINK"  then re-linked worked for me! Thanks again man!  

SparkyGT #7 Posted Sep 27 2019 - 19:32

Major

• Players
  • 51872 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-

I got screwed out of the King Tiger as it went to my ASIA account, everything else has went properly to my NA account, so the problem is cant do any missions,  Wargaming doesnt care to help, so i dont spend any more money on this game.

Hope you can get yours solved.

EverydayJay #8 Posted Oct 03 2019 - 15:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 46101 battles
  • [MARS-] MARS-
I have had issues with care package India, I attempted to claim and it says that I did claim it but I never received it. I have not had a lapse in my twitch prime and unlinked and relinked my WoT and Twitch accounts which replaced my King tiger but I still have care package India listed as claimed and have NOT received it!

Edited by EverydayJay, Oct 03 2019 - 15:24.

Wildboynz #9 Posted Nov 17 2019 - 12:26

Private

• Players
  • 809 battles

THIS >>>>>> Worked perfect for me, thankyou so much

• Go to that tab

Also tagged with twitch, prime, loot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users