• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

FrDashing #21 Posted Sep 29 2019 - 01:41

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20748 battles
  • [-BC-F] -BC-F

View PostSlammed98Chevy, on Sep 28 2019 - 10:19, said:

If something this simple gets you triggered you may want to think about being medically evaluated.

+1 to this

GRINCH7777 #22 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 07:18

Captain

• Players
  • 48235 battles
  • [SHUSH] SHUSH

.....is there a way to disable it?....its annoying.

Taylor3006 #23 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 07:32

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3198 battles

View PostSlammed98Chevy, on Sep 28 2019 - 09:19, said:

If something this simple gets you triggered you may want to think about being medically evaluated.

Dunno, being triggered about someone being triggered seems to require a bit more pathology IMHO. 

Personally I don't care if they are in the game. They add nothing and think they are a waste but glad they are in the game for those that like that kind of crap. However there does need to be a way to turn them off for those who don't like them. Seems that would be the right way to do things but I don't expect logical thinking from Wargaming. 

jst2gr8 #24 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 18:38

Captain

• Players
  • 65496 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostTaylor3006, on Oct 04 2019 - 23:32, said:

Dunno, being triggered about someone being triggered seems to require a bit more pathology IMHO. 

Personally I don't care if they are in the game. They add nothing and think they are a waste but glad they are in the game for those that like that kind of crap. However there does need to be a way to turn them off for those who don't like them. Seems that would be the right way to do things but I don't expect logical thinking from Wargaming. 

I think you have a lot more to worry about than the dogtags. They aren't making you any worse and for sure aren't helping you get better. So why not put your attention on getting better instead of whining about something so petty?

Taylor3006 #25 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 19:44

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3198 battles

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Oct 05 2019 - 11:38, said:

I think you have a lot more to worry about than the dogtags. They aren't making you any worse and for sure aren't helping you get better. So why not put your attention on getting better instead of whining about something so petty?

So using you as an example, I should whine about others whining? 

BTW stat shaming does not work on me, casual player who only farms rewards but nice try.. Pathetic, but nice try. 

jst2gr8 #26 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 01:55

Captain

• Players
  • 65496 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostTaylor3006, on Oct 05 2019 - 11:44, said:

So using you as an example, I should whine about others whining? 

BTW stat shaming does not work on me, casual player who only farms rewards but nice try.. Pathetic, but nice try. 

I am not whining I am stating a fact! Whining over something so petty instead of learning how to play the game is pathetic. And using the excuse of, "farming rewards" is just an excuse for not being any good at the game. 

Taylor3006 #27 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 06:52

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3198 battles

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Oct 05 2019 - 18:55, said:

I am not whining I am stating a fact! Whining over something so petty instead of learning how to play the game is pathetic. And using the excuse of, "farming rewards" is just an excuse for not being any good at the game. 

Ehh sounds like a whine to me... 

Dunno about not being good, I do fine, probably average dunno, never been that curious. Could care less what you think of my reasons for playing a game online. 

Again, getting back to the subject of this thread, dog tags should have the option of being turned off. Seems like only a moron would not want options. 

jst2gr8 #28 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 16:48

Captain

• Players
  • 65496 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostTaylor3006, on Oct 05 2019 - 22:52, said:

Ehh sounds like a whine to me... 

Dunno about not being good, I do fine, probably average dunno, never been that curious. Could care less what you think of my reasons for playing a game online. 

Again, getting back to the subject of this thread, dog tags should have the option of being turned off. Seems like only a moron would not want options. 

And as I said, "The dog tags do not make you any worse or better". So why is it such a big deal? Are you that much of a snowflake that when you see them after getting killed that is pisses you off?

Shrike58 #29 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 16:50

Major

• Players
  • 70990 battles
I rather like them...but I'm used to it from a comparable feature of WoWs.

Taylor3006 #30 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 18:44

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3198 battles

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Oct 06 2019 - 09:48, said:

And as I said, "The dog tags do not make you any worse or better". So why is it such a big deal? Are you that much of a snowflake that when you see them after getting killed that is pisses you off?

As I said, I could care less. I think they are pointless but am glad that they are in the game for those who like it. I can see how others don't like them and the option should be to turn them off. I think you are just being willfully stupid now. BTW I am not upset, please quit attributing "feelings" to me. Argue your point and be done. Why should there be no option to turn them off? What is the reason for not giving players options to participate in mechanics that have nothing to do with the game? Was there a hue and cry to add something like this to the programming? Did no one foresee that not all players would like a tea bagging mechanic and if so, why not? Are the people responsible for adding this in the game, so out of touch with the player base or is it that they just don't care? 

There are loads of intelligent points that can be made for and against. Think a bit harder and try to do better. 

Edited by Taylor3006, Oct 06 2019 - 18:49.

jst2gr8 #31 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 22:31

Captain

• Players
  • 65496 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostTaylor3006, on Oct 06 2019 - 10:44, said:

As I said, I could care less. I think they are pointless but am glad that they are in the game for those who like it. I can see how others don't like them and the option should be to turn them off. I think you are just being willfully stupid now. BTW I am not upset, please quit attributing "feelings" to me. Argue your point and be done. Why should there be no option to turn them off? What is the reason for not giving players options to participate in mechanics that have nothing to do with the game? Was there a hue and cry to add something like this to the programming? Did no one foresee that not all players would like a tea bagging mechanic and if so, why not? Are the people responsible for adding this in the game, so out of touch with the player base or is it that they just don't care? 

There are loads of intelligent points that can be made for and against. Think a bit harder and try to do better. 

My point is, "WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL"? It is no different than before when you saw the players name flash on the screen. Now they have their own personalized dog tag to go with it. If it bugs you all that much get Aslain's mod pack and you can download the mod to get rid of them instead of whining about them here. So pathetic and petty.

Taylor3006 #32 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 22:47

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3198 battles

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Oct 06 2019 - 15:31, said:

My point is, "WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL"? It is no different than before when you saw the players name flash on the screen. Now they have their own personalized dog tag to go with it. If it bugs you all that much get Aslain's mod pack and you can download the mod to get rid of them instead of whining about them here. So pathetic and petty.

Not sure it is a "big deal", just not something everyone enjoys. What I can not understand is why it is a big deal to you what other people like or dislike. Customers asking for options is nothing new. Businesses catering to the wants and needs of their customers is what successful companies do. None of this is rocket surgery. Not putting an option for players to opt out just shows how out of touch the designers are with the player base. Installing third party software to correct an obvious error in judgement is silly. 

As I keep saying, I don't care one way about them or not. Never pay them any attention, just don't care. I am a reasonable person and can see the attraction of them to some players and I can see why other players dislike them. What I am for is options and think that people who are so intransigent that they refuse to even understand an opposing view are just idiots. 

jst2gr8 #33 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 00:14

Captain

• Players
  • 65496 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostTaylor3006, on Oct 06 2019 - 14:47, said:

Not sure it is a "big deal", just not something everyone enjoys. What I can not understand is why it is a big deal to you what other people like or dislike. Customers asking for options is nothing new. Businesses catering to the wants and needs of their customers is what successful companies do. None of this is rocket surgery. Not putting an option for players to opt out just shows how out of touch the designers are with the player base. Installing third party software to correct an obvious error in judgement is silly. 

As I keep saying, I don't care one way about them or not. Never pay them any attention, just don't care. I am a reasonable person and can see the attraction of them to some players and I can see why other players dislike them. What I am for is options and think that people who are so intransigent that they refuse to even understand an opposing view are just idiots. 

These so called customers are wanting more from a f2p game. And most of them just want to whine and cry about the most petty of things. 

If you think you know it alkl and what goes into adding things like this to the game then maybe you should call up WG and say you would like to work for them to add things into the game that you and the few others really want. 

Even if there were an "opt out" box to check you people would find something else to whine about just for the sake of whining. 

Some could barley play this game but they sure know what is best for it. LOL 

Taylor3006 #34 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 04:48

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3198 battles

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Oct 06 2019 - 17:14, said:

These so called customers are wanting more from a f2p game. And most of them just want to whine and cry about the most petty of things. 

If you think you know it alkl and what goes into adding things like this to the game then maybe you should call up WG and say you would like to work for them to add things into the game that you and the few others really want. 

Even if there were an "opt out" box to check you people would find something else to whine about just for the sake of whining. 

That is so much stupid in one paragraph I can only wonder how just one person comes up with it..... 

Zack_xD #35 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 12:48

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18859 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Oct 06 2019 - 23:14, said:

If you noticed, most people who complain are sub par players who are habitually bad, and either blame it on a rigged game or cheats. If people wanna keep complaining, than why not play a different game.....just that simple. If you don't like something, do something else. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out

jst2gr8 #36 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 01:43

Captain

• Players
  • 65496 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostTaylor3006, on Oct 06 2019 - 20:48, said:

That is so much stupid in one paragraph I can only wonder how just one person comes up with it..... 

Stupid is whining about something so minute that it is totally pathetic to say anything about it. But then I guess when you are used to dying it is embarrassing to have to see that every game.

Also tagged with Dog tag

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users