Nezuko is RECRUITING! NEW CLAN aimed at community and friendship!

anime fun community friendship español inclusive all welcomed mezuko new clan best clan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

_AcierSolem_ #1 Posted Oct 02 2019 - 03:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8648 battles
  • [NZKO] NZKO

Very straight forward ok, this is a clan that will focus on always being a group of friends and a solid community.

We will try and participate in competitive stuff but it will never be the hardcore focus like other clans are. If you want a toxic super try hard clan then this will not be a comfortable space for you, go ahead and choose from the never ending list of those. The reason i Have gone about creatig this clan is to have my own comfy space where maybe other would like to come in and actually work together in platoons, teamwork for skirmishes and tournaments, and ay other event we are able to do. I dont care how many tier Xs you have, if you like to play the least meta tanks, or where your wn8 i s at.

All i seek for my clan are people who have fun, love the game, and want to be part of something more than just coded pixels in a game while also ofc aiming to enjoy those coded pixels with everyone else around them. Its ok if youre more on the shy side, or extremely out there, if youre a mindful person that just wants to be less lonely like my self or someone thats never satisfied with how many friends they have, you are welcomed, 

Being respecful, healthy, and considerate is a must. [edited]and giggles are fine but I cant stress this enough, Toxic behaviour thats sexist, Racist, insulting, degrading, or unnecesary and hurtful will never be tolorated. We all have our negative traits and can always be subject to anger, however being a total disgusting jerk just cus is not gonna go well with this clan. 

Thats basically it, clan is only a few days old and well I hope that it will fill up with an active array of personalities! 

Recruiter positions and well every position in the clan is ofc available right now too! 

Lo mismo en español hahah google traducir esto por que me da flojera hacerlo! :D <3

_AcierSolem_ #2 Posted Oct 04 2019 - 02:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8648 battles
  • [NZKO] NZKO
bump :3

_AcierSolem_ #3 Posted Nov 07 2019 - 07:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8648 battles
  • [NZKO] NZKO
much needed bump