• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

CabbageMechanic #1 Posted Oct 02 2019 - 17:27

Senior Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 9345 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

I am totally informing my amazing players of some of the Changes being implemented in 1.6.1. This is definitely not KRZYBooP hijacking the thread.

Main Changes

Multinational Vehicles

• Players can change the nation of some Premium vehicles. These include well-known captured vehicles, vehicles supplied under Lend-Lease, and vehicles representative of historical and cultural heritage — such as the Polish T-34-85 Rudy.
  • The feature allows players to complete missions with national restrictions. Upon changing the vehicle's nation, players can use the Crews, equipment, and consumables of the corresponding nation. A player's configuration of the vehicle for another nation (Crew, mounted equipment) can be saved, and the operation of switching between nations is free. The legendary T-34-85 Rudy is the first multinational vehicle and players can switch between the U.S.S.R. and Poland.

Changes to Ranked Battles

• Changed the qualification logic: Added Bonus Battles for the number of Chevrons according to the qualification results.
  • Made some balance changes to the system of role experience.
  • Implemented bonuses to Combat XP and Bonds for high performance upon passing the qualification.

Exterior

• Added new styles available for Gold in the Exterior interface:
    • The School Series (American School, Soviet School, etc.): One style per nation.
    • Ranger: A universal 2D style for all nations for all vehicle types.

Fixed Issues

• The Operation: Object 279 (e) Campaign mission Union-6. Don't Stop Me Now is updated.
  • The Commander's voiceover in Frontline mode is fixed.
  • Removed the button (X) of switching the movement/shooting modes in postmortem.
  • The Situational Awareness effect is correctly displayed in the vehicle comparison interface.
  • Distinguished Service medal display is fixed.
  • The Artillery Strike impact area display when playing in autoreloader vehicles in Frontline mode is fixed.
  • The mismatch of the number of Base capture points in the battle performance badge and in the Battle Results is fixed.
  • Fixed the issue where base capture time did not update after leaving the zone and then driving back into it.
  • Fixed the issue of the hull lock not working for tank destroyers after playing a wheeled vehicle in Frontline mode.
  • Added detailed descriptions for Combat Reserves in the window displayed via right-click.
  • Considerably decreased client hanging when researching vehicles and modules.
  • Vehicles for special modes are no longer displayed as appropriate for completing Missions.

Known Issues

• Players can re-train Crew members to special vehicles currently not available in the game.
  • There is no protection from spam-clicking on the minimap.
  • Vehicle type icons in the extended vehicle panels do not change their color dynamically, when selecting the Colorblind mode in battle.
  • The order of events for received damage is sometimes mixed up in the damage log.
  • The text of Mission conditions is not displayed in the congratulation window, provided that the required vehicle type is specified in the Mission conditions.
  • The client cannot be maximized to the full-screen mode, provided that the player is having a Skype call.
  • The vehicle tiers in the screen displayed upon pressing TAB are not centered relative to the vehicle icons.
  • When a vehicle hits the ground without damaging modules, the sound of taking damage is played.
  • Shaking aiming circle in the 16x and 25x magnifications in the Siege Mode during the Frontline battles.
  • The reticle indicator remains on the SPG after switching to the Artillery mode, if a vehicle partially intersects the red line.
  • Events at the end of the battle are not synchronized with the text of the battle result.
  • In some cases, automatic repair/replenishment of ammo and consumables after a battle does not take place, when the amount of credits on the account is sufficient.
  • In some cases, fallen trees fall through the terrain.
  • The consumables are not replenished from the Depot, if the player does not have enough credits for a complete automatic ammunition resupply.
  • Notifications about crediting WoT Premium Account compensation for server downtime are missing in some cases.
  • When previewing a bundle in the Store, the compensation value for a rented vehicle is displayed.
  • The Battle Results are missing information about deducting Bonds in case of automatic resupply of Directives.
  • In some cases, when playing in Platoon and changing the map blacklist, it is not updated.
  • Vehicles take damage when ramming into stationary objects on the map (a tree, rock, or house) after falling from a small height.
  • The Ranked Battles award class for Seasonal Crusade and Citius, Altius, Fortius! are displayed inappropriately on the Portal.

For more information on the changes click HERE

Good luck to Everyone on the battlefield, I will be giving KRZY a promotion cause he's my favorite.

Edited by KRZYBooP, Oct 09 2019 - 12:44.
Because

Natcat1 #2 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 13:31

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4460 battles
  • [YUSHA] YUSHA

Just do not even  have ranked battles  

Just do a lottery and give rank battle title to  one of  top 50 clan wars garners with  obj 907 or t95/chieftain  tanks or Object 279 (e)  tank players. 

piledriveryatyas #3 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 13:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 28271 battles

So, in summary:

-We got your hopes up about vehicles in bond shop, but delayed it … again. Nothing to see here

-We added some camo styles that you can pay gold for

-We added the ability to switch your t6 tank's nation (sort of cool)

-We added a t9 reward tank for the same group of players that have no adult life commitments as those that play CW

-And our list of known issues is larger than our list of new content. 

Well done WG. Seems like a legit patch to force on us.

Krockus #4 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 14:24

Private

• -Players-
  • 3965 battles
  • [GKC] GKC

when is the server gonna come up? Its 45 minutes late now.....or am I the only one who cannot connect?

ahh must go into client and "reallow access"

Edited by Krockus, Oct 09 2019 - 14:31.

Nova_Nytrix #5 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 14:39

Private

• Players
  • 17051 battles
  • [FISH-] FISH-
It wouldn't connect for me either. I didn't allow access and game works for me. 

HZero #6 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 14:47

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 20446 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

I see we chickened out on the Bond shop again.

gatorken #7 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 16:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 77724 battles
  • [M-M-E] M-M-E
Where is the new old map (too lazy to look it up)...I thought it was ready?

nuclearguy931 #8 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 16:48

Major

• Players
  • 82067 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

View Postpiledriveryatyas, on Oct 09 2019 - 07:53, said:

So, in summary:

-We got your hopes up about vehicles in bond shop, but delayed it … again. Nothing to see here

-We added some camo styles that you can pay gold for

-We added the ability to switch your t6 tank's nation (sort of cool)

-We added a t9 reward tank for the same group of players that have no adult life commitments as those that play CW

-And our list of known issues is larger than our list of new content. 

Well done WG. Seems like a legit patch to force on us.

I actually had a good laugh at this ^^…. +1

Baron_Von_Cheeto #9 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 17:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 59630 battles
NO BONDS FOR TANKS AGAIN. Still cant figure out how to make money off it. so it is delayed again. Way to get everybody fired up and then let us down again. 

Wolffe_Commander #10 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 18:27

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4296 battles
  • [H_F] H_F

anyone having issues with loading up the launcher with the new macOS update? The launcher would just flash and disappear. 

BTW, I really hope multinational tanks become a think, then certain mid to low tier tanks would be of more use

gadget069 #11 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 19:32

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21111 battles
  • [RYZIN] RYZIN
Myself and others are having issues "connection to the server has been interrupted. Reason: unsyncronization of components related to "consumables" (1011)". Even running the game in safe mode the same issue.

Mr_G0NE #12 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 19:49

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 25521 battles

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Oct 02 2019 - 17:27, said:

Known Issues

HOW THE HELL IS THIS STILL NOT FIXED!!!!!!!!

Big_Daddy_9000 #13 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 20:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 62184 battles

View Postgadget069, on Oct 09 2019 - 19:32, said:

Myself and others are having issues "connection to the server has been interrupted. Reason: unsyncronization of components related to "consumables" (1011)". Even running the game in safe mode the same issue.

Yup, can't get on.  Nothing running.  Again they need to patch the patch...Jeez WoT.

OlTanker #14 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 20:54

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 22116 battles
Arty controls borked. Yesterday you could hit left shift to go to sight. Now you have to hit left shift then hit G twice to get to the sight in overhead, hit G again to get to trajectory sight. haven't figured out how to get to "battle sight" or bore sight yet from overhead view.

Six2Charlie #15 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 20:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8152 battles
  • [1VETS] 1VETS
Why put out such a meh update and waste our internet resources to download it - really nothing here, other than another sales pitch for  a RUDY

Murt762 #16 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 21:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 28591 battles
  • [HVM] HVM

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Oct 02 2019 - 11:27, said:

Known Issues

Dear WG,  you do realize that non-paid Mod developers have made a couple mods to fix this issue years ago, right?  

Slunt #17 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 21:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 36801 battles
Can't get in.  Consumables not synchronizing error 1011.  Way to go WOT!!!!!!  

Unbeatable_zzhu #18 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 23:07

Private

• Players
  • 24390 battles
  • [PRC] PRC

View PostBig_Daddy_9000, on Oct 09 2019 - 19:48, said:

Yup, can't get on.  Nothing running.  Again they need to patch the patch...Jeez WoT.

I can't get in !!! even didn't show login on screen . win7 system

FunnyFarmer1 #19 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 01:39

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 44 battles
of course tons of more premium tanks and one pay camo but still after 6 months STILL no tanks for bonds . Why keep upsetting people why not just release as you tested its been a long time all its doing is making more people leave . release the tanks you posted please and make this patch worth the time we waited for it.

Edited by FunnyFarmer1, Oct 10 2019 - 04:12.

Summers1000 #20 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 08:21

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26778 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
Transferring the Rudy (which came with a 0% BIA crew) to Poland gives a Polish crew with normal BIA at 100% rather than 0 skill BIA. Is this intentional? Not much point playing it as a Polish vehicle at the moment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users