This post needs to be locked. Nothing but pointless arguments in the past few pages

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

_Kradok_ #81 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 05:42

Major

• -Players-
  • 33389 battles

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 13 2019 - 22:48, said:

I never said "I play this account too". This account was created in 2012, has 1000 battles and hasn't had a single battle played on it since 2015, 4 years ago. But please, be wrong more. You're already wrong about arty, so why not double down amirite?

Also, lol at taking the alpha and beta archetypes seriously

Ok Beta.  I really don't give a damn about your reroll account or the one you play now (or later) - you missed the overall point and I can't make you see it.  

No big deal...

Go on back to stat-shaming someone then negate their ability to have an opinion... that's more your speed, huh hero?  

So very "alpha" of you...   

alphadogg64 #82 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 06:07

Captain

• Players
  • 1163 battles

View Post_Kradok_, on Oct 14 2019 - 04:42, said:

Ok Beta.  I really don't give a damn about your reroll account or the one you play now (or later) - you missed the overall point and I can't make you see it.  

No big deal...

Go on back to stat-shaming someone then negate their ability to have an opinion... that's more your speed, huh hero?  

So very "alpha" of you...   

Ok bro, you listen to people that know nothing about the game, real smart idea

Arty players are real dumb, then again they wouldn't be playing arty if they weren't

_Kradok_ #83 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 12:35

Major

• -Players-
  • 33389 battles

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 14 2019 - 00:07, said:

Ok bro, you listen to people that know nothing about the game, real smart idea

Arty players are real dumb, then again they wouldn't be playing arty if they weren't

You're funny, Beta.   I was talking to you, nobody else.  Don't deflect.  You'd post from CKY if you weren't Beta...  Seriously, you're too dense to GET THAT????  

Sigh...  

alphadogg64 #84 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 12:45

Captain

• Players
  • 1163 battles

View Post_Kradok_, on Oct 14 2019 - 11:35, said:

You're funny, Beta.   I was talking to you, nobody else.  Don't deflect.  You'd post from CKY if you weren't Beta...  Seriously, you're too dense to GET THAT????  

Sigh...  

I'd post from cKy if I could. So, again, wrong. You sure do like being wrong, huh?

CowgoesMOO_ #85 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 13:29

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 721 battles

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 14 2019 - 03:19, said:

Oh no, you're making fun of a name I came up with when I was 13-14. Very insulting. Also, it appears as though you have no clue what an avatar is. You see that picture under my name? That's called an "avatar", if you read it (it's only 3 letters, it isn't difficult) you will be able to easily find the account that I use to play on NA. You're welcome.

When you "were" 13-14? So what? A year ago?

_Kradok_ #86 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 14:03

Major

• -Players-
  • 33389 battles

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 14 2019 - 06:45, said:

I'd post from cKy if I could. So, again, wrong. You sure do like being wrong, huh?

I'm sorry, Beta.  You were speaking?  

alphadogg64 #87 Posted Oct 15 2019 - 00:07

Captain

• Players
  • 1163 battles

View Post_Kradok_, on Oct 14 2019 - 13:03, said:

I'm sorry, Beta.  You were speaking?  

I do love the irony in someone that plays nothing but an easy mode class that cowers behind the team right at the back of the map (in the most OP vehicles in the class no less) incessantly calling someone else "beta". It's simply beautiful, and one of the finest examples of irony I have ever seen. You'd make a great case study, bud.

_Kradok_ #88 Posted Oct 15 2019 - 02:48

Major

• -Players-
  • 33389 battles

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 14 2019 - 18:07, said:

I do love the irony in someone that plays nothing but an easy mode class that cowers behind the team right at the back of the map (in the most OP vehicles in the class no less) incessantly calling someone else "beta". It's simply beautiful, and one of the finest examples of irony I have ever seen. You'd make a great case study, bud.

What I find amazing is that you continue to try and 'defend' your "Aplha-ness" as if it really matters...  

Scooter... From the onset with another poster; you stat-shamed him.  That isn't very "alpha" … Now, you insult HOW I play the game, even though I play better-than-average (according to any wn8 calculation) and within the EULA.  You're cherry-picking whatever you want to in order to TRY and feel superior...in a video game.  Yet another in a series of missteps in which you define yourself as weak.  It is what it is... 

Sadly, you still don't get it, and won't... but I can already predict your reply won't be original, clever or on point...but it will be another deflection.  YOU defined yourself here.  Nobody else.  Live with it.  It's who you are.  Well, at least who you say you are ….if you aren't that other guy who can't post (I got lost with the crap you were spewing so I summarized).

CowgoesMOO_ #89 Posted Oct 15 2019 - 17:38

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 721 battles

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 15 2019 - 00:07, said:

Took ya awhile to think of that unoriginal post. Mom just give you your computer privileges back?

choSenfroZen_1 #90 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 06:01

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6346 battles
  • [GITS] GITS

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 13 2019 - 19:49, said:

Whatever you say, mr 44%. As if you're in a position to have opinions of the game worth taken seriously with your knowledge of the game

Whatever you say reroll.

I always find honesty refreshing.

Now a reroll, well, the definition of a liar.

You actually went through the exceptionally sad process of starting again.

All because your record was embarrassing to you. Hate to break it to you ,your having a new account is actually dumber looking than stats.

Maybe when you are brave enough to show us your account you are ashamed of , you can talk stats, otherwise your stupidity is just making you look very foolish.

So, arty stops you from be effective. Are you paying attention to your complaints. It is supposed to keep you from being effective. 

Just like a TD is supposed to make  you less effective. As a matter of fact. This is a war game, to be successful, you have to reduce the enemies effectiveness. This is a simple concept.

Not quite sure what game you think this is, but letting you be personally effective is not one of the goals.

Edited by choSenfroZen_1, Oct 16 2019 - 07:24.

CowgoesMOO_ #91 Posted Oct 18 2019 - 04:53

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 721 battles

View PostchoSenfroZen_1, on Oct 16 2019 - 06:01, said:

Whatever you say reroll.

I always find honesty refreshing.

Now a reroll, well, the definition of a liar.

You actually went through the exceptionally sad process of starting again.

All because your record was embarrassing to you. Hate to break it to you ,your having a new account is actually dumber looking than stats.

Maybe when you are brave enough to show us your account you are ashamed of , you can talk stats, otherwise your stupidity is just making you look very foolish.

So, arty stops you from be effective. Are you paying attention to your complaints. It is supposed to keep you from being effective. 

Just like a TD is supposed to make  you less effective. As a matter of fact. This is a war game, to be successful, you have to reduce the enemies effectiveness. This is a simple concept.

Not quite sure what game you think this is, but letting you be personally effective is not one of the goals.

That's his "talk a lot of autism" forum account. His real account is in pubby (cKy_) and loves to statpad in his lights. Had him in numerous games outside of lights and its debatable if hes better than 1000 wn8.

dunniteowl #92 Posted Oct 18 2019 - 14:54

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

Whichever account, he's not a nice person in general.

It's best to just watch and observe, rather than react, I have found.

OvO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users