This post needs to be locked. Nothing but pointless arguments in the past few pages

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

alphadogg64 #21 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 20:05

Captain

• Players
  • 1163 battles

View Postthe_dude_76, on Oct 05 2019 - 18:26, said:

First I'd point out that an inability to understand something doesn't mean that's the thing that is idiotic.

No arty means you've got less to worry about and less to think about. 

?? This is the only way that you can deal with arty?? Seriously?? I hate to break it to you but you just admitted that arty makes the game too hard for you... Even if you're not clever enough to realize it. 

Lol baddie, you're funny, but at the same time very very clueless.

Andrewb610 #22 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 23:11

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20194 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
As one who used to play arty a lot more but play it much less lately, I agree with the removing stun and returning AP but only at 100% of its original damage. If WG removed arty 100% I wouldn't be too upset but only if WG refunding me a premium tier 10 per tier 10 arty removed from my garage (only 2 atm)

the_dude_76 #23 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 00:33

Major

• Players
  • 34320 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 05 2019 - 13:05, said:

Lol baddie, you're funny, but at the same time very very clueless.

Wow, you sure debunked and disproved everything I said...

Oh, wait. All you did was make a lame retort and then run away. It's typically pretty obvious that the clueless person is the one who doesn't even pretend to try and back up their claims...

WhineMaker #24 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 01:01

Major

• Players
  • 38618 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View Postplacidblue, on Oct 03 2019 - 18:34, said:

it's cute when valiant arty defenders think they're smarter than everyone else and that people who see arty for what it is are the ones who want the game dumbed down

you're the ones playing the game in idiotproof mode

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 04 2019 - 16:18, said:

That is a pretty idiotic statement there, buddy. For one, you can make more unique and interesting plays when there is no arty vs "durrrr better sit behind building no want to get shot by aRtY hurrrr"

As I've posted before, WoT Blitz solves all you issues with arty... :arta:

Guess i need to queue up all of my arty and get my x2's all done for the day... :great:

Hope to see you both on the red team, just so I can make your games as dynamic and enjoyable as possible... :P

#TheKiddoRageIsReal

#EpicTantrumInProgress

#SuckItUpButtercup

placidblue #25 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 04:05

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13841 battles
  • [MIXUP] MIXUP

View PostWhineMaker, on Oct 05 2019 - 16:01, said:

As I've posted before, WoT Blitz solves all you issues with arty... :arta:

Guess i need to queue up all of my arty and get my x2's all done for the day... :great:

Hope to see you both on the red team, just so I can make your games as dynamic and enjoyable as possible... :P

#TheKiddoRageIsReal

#EpicTantrumInProgress

#SuckItUpButtercup

you really should make a different account and start over, because this one's apparently based on trolling and you aren't very good at it despite the quantity of garbage you spew

the problem isn't people who hate arty not playing blitz instead, the problem is that arty ruins THIS game

and THIS game doesn't belong to arty players and idk what brain tumor makes you think it does, if anything it belongs to the people who play the other 4/5 classes

maybe they should make another game called world of the handicapped that's 100% arty and send all you redline clickers there instead

they could remove aimtime and the only map would be mittengard without buildings

SerbianHitman #26 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 07:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 29447 battles
  • [ALERT] ALERT
I play quite a bit of arty, well I use to. Now doing some of the PM missions for example stunning 3 tanks with 1 shot, twice is almost impossible now. The games are having 3 arty's and the games are over in like 4 minutes because of the matchmaking. In real life if an arty shell hit your tank, believe me you wouldn't get stunned, you'd be having a funeral or nothing would have happened. Arty does not fire concussion shells, especially back during World War 1 or 2. I agree that arty should go back to the way it was introduced, with the same RNG, pen and damage. NOT 1/3 of the tank HP.

PuddleSplasher #27 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 13:01

Major

• Players
  • 39470 battles

View PostMickey_Mouse94, on Oct 03 2019 - 19:34, said:

No one is forcing you

OMG another minute of my life lost reading your post and replying. You guys that are Arty haters are always going to hate. :hiding::justwait::bush::arta::child:

Edited by PuddleSplasher, Oct 06 2019 - 13:01.

the_dude_76 #28 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 16:47

Major

• Players
  • 34320 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View Postplacidblue, on Oct 05 2019 - 21:05, said:

you really should make a different account and start over, because this one's apparently based on trolling and you aren't very good at it despite the quantity of garbage you spew

the problem isn't people who hate arty not playing blitz instead, the problem is that arty ruins THIS game

and THIS game doesn't belong to arty players and idk what brain tumor makes you think it does, if anything it belongs to the people who play the other 4/5 classes

maybe they should make another game called world of the handicapped that's 100% arty and send all you redline clickers there instead

they could remove aimtime and the only map would be mittengard without buildings

Arty only "ruins" this game for a small minority of people who like to punish themselves by playing a game that they believe is "ruined". Why anyone would play a game that causes them so much angst is beyond me but I don't ever try to make sense of what most people do.

Most of us could not care less about arty one way or the other so please don't pretend we're all making the same nonsensical decisions that you do.

WhineMaker #29 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 18:46

Major

• Players
  • 38618 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View Postplacidblue, on Oct 05 2019 - 19:05, said:

Can you show me where WoT's game design decisions, are all up to your discretion? You are very misinformed if you believe WoT belongs to you, or anyone else outside of WG...

If you are so great at game design, maybe you should take your skills and create your very own tank game, one without arty. Until then, you're just another player that wants the game dumbed down and made easier for you... :child:

But please, continue you epic tantrum, it's quite entertaining... :popcorn:

placidblue #30 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 19:21

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13841 battles
  • [MIXUP] MIXUP

View Postthe_dude_76, on Oct 06 2019 - 07:47, said:

Arty only "ruins" this game for a small minority of people who like to punish themselves by playing a game that they believe is "ruined". Why anyone would play a game that causes them so much angst is beyond me but I don't ever try to make sense of what most people do.

Most of us could not care less about arty one way or the other so please don't pretend we're all making the same nonsensical decisions that you do.

pretty much everyone in every match i'm in has something negative and justified to say about arty, and no, it's not just people who suck, so that point's already out the window

and no, i don't hate this game

this game is a gem and it has a lot of great qualities, but some things like arty and skorp syndrome completely cripple it in ways that absolutely don't need to exist

it's not "nonsensical" if a ton of people have been making the same valid points for 8 years, it just means you're too thickheaded to think any way other than how you've decided to program yourself

View PostWhineMaker, on Oct 06 2019 - 09:46, said:

Can you show me where WoT's game design decisions, are all up to your discretion? You are very misinformed if you believe WoT belongs to you, or anyone else outside of WG...

If you are so great at game design, maybe you should take your skills and create your very own tank game, one without arty. Until then, you're just another player that wants the game dumbed down and made easier for you... :child:

But please, continue you epic tantrum, it's quite entertaining... :popcorn:

"all arty haters need to go to blitz"

"nobody can control what people do"

ok

and arty's the class that's dumbed down, for pretty clear reasons than many people have been stating since time immemorial, but just like the other guy that fact is never going to penetrate your skull

if you want to take off your training wheels and dust off your movement keys i'd suggest heavies

or try tds and learn how to use camo or any kind of game mechanic that requires more than half a brain cell

you're playing the game in its dumbest and most broken way possible, but please don't let logic or thinking keep you down, you revolutionary genius

Edited by placidblue, Oct 06 2019 - 19:22.

the_dude_76 #31 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 23:35

Major

• Players
  • 34320 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View Postplacidblue, on Oct 06 2019 - 12:21, said:

pretty much everyone in every match i'm in has something negative and justified to say about arty, 

I didn't even bother to read past this. Pretty much everyone in every battle?? And yet somehow I rarely see it.

If you're going to spew BS at least make some tiny effort to make it a tiny bit believable. This gibberish wouldn't even qualify as hyperbole...

placidblue #32 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 00:27

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13841 battles
  • [MIXUP] MIXUP

View Postthe_dude_76, on Oct 06 2019 - 14:35, said:

I didn't even bother to read past this. Pretty much everyone in every battle?? And yet somehow I rarely see it.

If you're going to spew BS at least make some tiny effort to make it a tiny bit believable. This gibberish wouldn't even qualify as hyperbole...

knowing how you post and seem to think around here, i think you see it plenty and just block it out so you can stay in your world where everyone loves arty except for 3 people on the forum

also, great job doing exactly what the idiot in the other arty thread did

read the whole post before responding so you don't look as stupid

go ahead and check out the rest then come back with an actual response instead of just "LOL DUM EXAGERATION NOT GUNA READ"

seriously, people here apparently think not reading the whole post makes you aloof and edgy but it really just makes you look retarded and ignorant to what's actually being said

alphadogg64 #33 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 00:32

Captain

• Players
  • 1163 battles

View Postplacidblue, on Oct 06 2019 - 23:27, said:

knowing how you post and seem to think around here, i think you see it plenty and just block it out so you can stay in your world where everyone loves arty except for 3 people on the forum

go ahead and check out the rest then come back with an actual response instead of just "LOL DUM EXAGERATION NOT GUNA READ"

seriously, people here apparently think not reading the whole post makes you aloof and edgy but it really just makes you look retarded and ignorant to what's actually being said

He's a fan of arty, he doesn't have a lot going on up top

I would guess too many braincells were killed off while huffing that sweet sweet petroleum

Edited by alphadogg64, Oct 07 2019 - 00:32.

alphadogg64 #34 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 00:36

Captain

• Players
  • 1163 battles

View Postthe_dude_76, on Oct 05 2019 - 23:33, said:

Wow, you sure debunked and disproved everything I said...

Oh, wait. All you did was make a lame retort and then run away. It's typically pretty obvious that the clueless person is the one who doesn't even pretend to try and back up their claims...

But wait - isn't that all you did? I stated "For one, you can make more unique and interesting plays when there is no arty" and all you could come up with in response is "without arty you have to think less" whilst completely ignoring what I said. Wow, you sure debunked and disproved everything I said...

the_dude_76 #35 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 01:18

Major

• Players
  • 34320 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View Postplacidblue, on Oct 06 2019 - 17:27, said:

Like most, I don't care about arty one way or the other. The idea that most people complain about arty in every battle is so Fing ridiculous why on Earth would I waste any time reading past that?? If you don't even want to be taken seriously I've got better things to do. If you want an actual debate stopping saying stupid sh...stuff. If utter and complete BS is the only way that you can make your point you've already lost the debate anyway...

WhineMaker #36 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 07:24

Major

• Players
  • 38618 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View Postplacidblue, on Oct 06 2019 - 10:21, said:

pretty much everyone in every match i'm in has something negative and justified to say about arty, and no, it's not just people who suck, so that point's already out the window

and no, i don't hate this game

this game is a gem and it has a lot of great qualities, but some things like arty and skorp syndrome completely cripple it in ways that absolutely don't need to exist

it's not "nonsensical" if a ton of people have been making the same valid points for 8 years, it just means you're too thickheaded to think any way other than how you've decided to program yourself

"all arty haters need to go to blitz"

"nobody can control what people do"

ok

and arty's the class that's dumbed down, for pretty clear reasons than many people have been stating since time immemorial, but just like the other guy that fact is never going to penetrate your skull

if you want to take off your training wheels and dust off your movement keys i'd suggest heavies

or try tds and learn how to use camo or any kind of game mechanic that requires more than half a brain cell

you're playing the game in its dumbest and most broken way possible, but please don't let logic or thinking keep you down, you revolutionary genius

The same 30-40 players and their alts doesn't make a "ton of people" or make anything a "valid point"... :child:

Just an FYI, I asked my Mommy and she doesn't think it's ok to listen or take advice from strangers raging kiddos. My Mommy also refuses to take the training wheels off my arty. She doesn't want me to skin my knees or hurt myself at my tender age... :hiding: Once I get a little better at arty, maybe my Mommy will reconsider. After she does, I may consider trying another class in WG's game. But at my current skill level, that may take several years... :ohmy:

#TheKiddoRageIsReal

#EpicTantrumInProgress

#WaddedPantiesBestPanties

Vulcan_Spectre #37 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 12:25

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5597 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 03 2019 - 14:46, said:

No, just remove it. It's a braindead class that adds nothing but a crutch for baddies to lean on.

To be fair I play it because it's actually relaxing, after a stressful day of school I start with my m12. Besides missions the not having to do much aspect is why I'll keep playing arty

the_dude_76 #38 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 15:41

Major

• Players
  • 34320 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 06 2019 - 17:36, said:

But wait - isn't that all you did? I stated "For one, you can make more unique and interesting plays when there is no arty" and all you could come up with in response is "without arty you have to think less" whilst completely ignoring what I said. Wow, you sure debunked and disproved everything I said...

I wasn't trying to disprove what you said genius. What was there to disprove?? Sure you can make more interesting plays without arty, WT F does that have to do with how difficult the game is with or without it?? More interesting and fun?? Ok, for some it certainly would be, but again, your claim didn't in any way address the difficulty or ease of the game. Did you lose track of what we were discussing??

The game is easier to play with arty gone, do you really need me to explain how and why?? Because if you do you're obviously not going to grasp it anyway. I mean you've already admitted that with arty in the game all you can do is cower behind buildings. Surely you've got enough brain power to grasp how much easier the game would be for you if you didn't have to sit behind buildings and rocks wondering what to do for 10 minutes...

_Kradok_ #39 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 16:08

Major

• -Players-
  • 33417 battles

View Postplacidblue, on Oct 04 2019 - 17:55, said:

i wouldn't have to worry about some 10 year old 40 miles away deleting my hp ...

Every time you are killed, chances are it's from a ten year old, 400 miles away clicking better than you clicked in a pixel tank either you whine about or one that's 'acceptable' to kill you... either way, this ain't real.  You're whining about a video game feature that was present in the original version of the game... I'd want you to let that sink in, but you've already fallen on that sword.  

Press on.:izmena:

Edit:  Feel free to increase the age of the hypothetical 10 YO to an age more suitable for you to be killed by at your leisure.

Edited by _Kradok_, Oct 07 2019 - 16:10.

placidblue #40 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 15:10

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13841 battles
  • [MIXUP] MIXUP

View Postthe_dude_76, on Oct 06 2019 - 16:18, said:

Like most, I don't care about arty one way or the other. The idea that most people complain about arty in every battle is so Fing ridiculous why on Earth would I waste any time reading past that?? If you don't even want to be taken seriously I've got better things to do. If you want an actual debate stopping saying stupid sh...stuff. If utter and complete BS is the only way that you can make your point you've already lost the debate anyway...

uhh if you don't care about game mechanics then you need to leave the thread about a game mechanic on the forum about feedback for game mechanics and not be commenting on game mechanics in the first place

and for this to be a debate you need to have an argument, and you don't have one

i have points, you have the ability to call my points bs, and that's all you have

View PostWhineMaker, on Oct 06 2019 - 22:24, said:

The same 30-40 players and their alts doesn't make a "ton of people" or make anything a "valid point"... :child:

Just an FYI, I asked my Mommy and she doesn't think it's ok to listen or take advice from strangers raging kiddos. My Mommy also refuses to take the training wheels off my arty. She doesn't want me to skin my knees or hurt myself at my tender age... :hiding: Once I get a little better at arty, maybe my Mommy will reconsider. After she does, I may consider trying another class in WG's game. But at my current skill level, that may take several years... :ohmy:

#TheKiddoRageIsReal

#EpicTantrumInProgress

#WaddedPantiesBestPanties

you can keep screaming "kiddo rage" all you want, it doesn't change the fact that a huge chunk of this community realizes how bad arty is for the game, and it doesn't change the fact that you have no actual points to give

the emoji spam and tryhard trolling do make you seem pretty desperate and upset

View Postthe_dude_76, on Oct 07 2019 - 06:41, said:

I wasn't trying to disprove what you said genius. What was there to disprove?? Sure you can make more interesting plays without arty, WT F does that have to do with how difficult the game is with or without it?? More interesting and fun?? Ok, for some it certainly would be, but again, your claim didn't in any way address the difficulty or ease of the game. Did you lose track of what we were discussing??

The game is easier to play with arty gone, do you really need me to explain how and why?? Because if you do you're obviously not going to grasp it anyway. I mean you've already admitted that with arty in the game all you can do is cower behind buildings. Surely you've got enough brain power to grasp how much easier the game would be for you if you didn't have to sit behind buildings and rocks wondering what to do for 10 minutes...

the bottom line is that the game's more difficult when you have to contend with complete nonsense that there's no way to defend your tank against

also, like usual, you glossed over every single valid point anyone has ever made against arty and jumped right to "OH ALL U CAN DO IS HIDE?? LOL" like every other moron on these threads

keep those blinders on

View Post_Kradok_, on Oct 07 2019 - 07:08, said:

Every time you are killed, chances are it's from a ten year old, 400 miles away clicking better than you clicked in a pixel tank either you whine about or one that's 'acceptable' to kill you... either way, this ain't real.  You're whining about a video game feature that was present in the original version of the game... I'd want you to let that sink in, but you've already fallen on that sword.  

Press on.:izmena:

Edit:  Feel free to increase the age of the hypothetical 10 YO to an age more suitable for you to be killed by at your leisure.

you won't read this, but i'll try anyway:

i'm not sure how many times i'll have to say this exact same thing, but i'll go ahead and do it again

just because it has been around forever does not make it a good game mechanic

people have been complaining about arty and making valid points against it as long as it has existed in the game

and i'll ask this again too since apparently you three just can't read for the life of you

do you know WHY people have been complaining so long?

because arty has always been a broken mechanic and has never been a reasonable part of this game

and again again again, it's completely idiotic on your part to go "lol is just a game why you whining they just pixals XD" when you're the one who went out of their way to visit the feedback forum for the virtual game

edit: and YOU specifically went into full retreat and bailed on the last thread, and now you're going to come to this one and say the exact same stupid garbage i already shot down once with basic kindergarten logic and act like you still have any validity in this argument, especially after you made it idiotically clear you can't read anything bigger than 2 words last time

Edited by placidblue, Oct 08 2019 - 15:16.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users