Yeah lets buff the wheeled cars.  Not.

HOTA_CHATON #3 Posted Oct 04 2019 - 02:54

Major

• Players
  • 13747 battles
  • [PPSAG] PPSAG

View Postweaversd70, on Oct 03 2019 - 19:18, said:

Can we please fix the EBR killing its self on little bumps that is so dumb 

Personally, I find it funny a hope they increase their delicacy and players grow tired of them. 

RoadMarch #4 Posted Oct 04 2019 - 15:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22990 battles
  • [PYRMD] PYRMD
Can we please fix the EBR not getting stopped in it's tracks to repair it's blown off wheels like all tracked vehicles do, and can we please fix the EBR never missing and being able to perform the circle of death on tracked vehicles or not being in the premium shop so the rest of us can buy one?

Markd73 #5 Posted Oct 04 2019 - 16:53

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostRoadMarch, on Oct 04 2019 - 14:57, said:

Can we please fix the EBR not getting stopped in it's tracks to repair it's blown off wheels like all tracked vehicles do, and can we please fix the EBR never missing and being able to perform the circle of death on tracked vehicles or not being in the premium shop so the rest of us can buy one?

This is a confusing post. Do you want them nerfed or do you want to be able to purchase an EBR in their current state?

These seem to be mutually exclusive requests.

Richman #6 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 03:52

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 54210 battles
  • [-RH-] -RH-
wheeled car are like arty....they suck. over powered, very high accuracy, and a [edited]to hit and if you do they barely take damage.

Hunterz1974 #7 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 03:20

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21688 battles
  • [CRIMZ] CRIMZ
you want them to fix "The Wheeled Vehicles" have you lost your dang mind their already way way way OP they need to be nerfed to hell. its sad when my damn tier 9 TD that has well over 350 pin cant pin the side of any of the wheeled vehicles alot of bounces that's what needs to be fixed. I have nicked name those damn tanks superman tanks because apparently they are bullet proof. So Admins here's a little suggestion please nerf the wheeled vehicles. 

leeuniverse #8 Posted Oct 07 2019 - 05:08

Major

• Players
  • 40589 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP

View Postweaversd70, on Oct 03 2019 - 18:18, said:

Can we please fix the EBR killing its self on little bumps that is so dumb 

I haven't noticed that, but they DO have a problem with "sliding" so much when going over bumps, or just simple fluctuations of ground that they flip around facing the wrong way and end up stopped, and this can sometimes get you killed.

Wargaming doesn't understand their Great Physics Nerf is donkey ****.

The faster they make a tank the more uncontrollable it becomes.  They need to remove the Physics nerf, that caused tanks to "slide" all over the place with any speed.

View PostCarde, on Oct 03 2019 - 18:26, said:

Yeah lets buff the wheeled cars.  Not.

Have you even played them?  They aren't OP.

The problem you're having with them is the fact that Wargaming have Nerfed "other" tanks of the game too much, their Speeds are too poor, and gun performance is too poor.

All wheeled do is EXPOSE how bad Wargaming has made the game over the last 3-4 years since The Great Physics Nerf and Gun Nerfs.

You all for some reason have amnesia not remembering that Lights, in general, USED TO BE almost exactly like the Wheeled in Speeds.

They used to run around spotting, and used to go after Arty...  But they haven't been doing that the last few years anymore like they used to, but once wheeled came along, those tanks are now doing that again.

View PostRoadMarch, on Oct 04 2019 - 07:57, said:

1. I don't think they need to be stopped, they slow down plenty if shot in the wheels, especially by HE.

2. I think their only problem is the constant "no damage" shots against them.  That's an irritation.  You play well enough to hit them, and then don't even do damage save "critical hit".  So, that needs to be changed, but they should buff their HP in order to compensate for the change.

3. LOL, they miss alot, they are just a little bit better at shooting with their turret speeds, round speeds, bloom, etc.

4. Lights of any type SHOULD be able to do the circle of death, that's part of what makes up for them having lower damage, no armor, having to take risks etc. to do well.

That's actually one of my irritations with lights in general, and even mediums, that they are too slow, not able to properly do the circle of death against most tanks.

5. The T8 Premium is in the Shop occasionally as all others, so just be watching out for it.  Or, go up the line like others.  Me, I Free XP'd up the line.

View PostRichman, on Oct 05 2019 - 19:52, said:

wheeled car are like arty....they suck. over powered, very high accuracy, and a [edited]to hit and if you do they barely take damage.

Huh?  Arty are "OP", have "high accuracy", "hard to hit", and when you do they "barely take damage"?

View PostHunterz1974, on Oct 06 2019 - 19:20, said:

you want them to fix "The Wheeled Vehicles" have you lost your dang mind their already way way way OP they need to be nerfed to hell. its sad when my damn tier 9 TD that has well over 350 pin cant pin the side of any of the wheeled vehicles alot of bounces that's what needs to be fixed. I have nicked name those damn tanks superman tanks because apparently they are bullet proof. So Admins here's a little suggestion please nerf the wheeled vehicles. 

1. Not OP

2. If they are nerfed in ANY way other than as I said above, they will become unplayable.

3. That's the issue I've addressed above that should be changed, the constant no-damage shots is a problem with them.

Again, they should only nerf that problem, nothing else.  They DO need to be buffed in relation to what the OP has said.

They have a drivability problem.

Phycohb #9 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 03:22

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17759 battles
Better idea, delete the entire french nation and start again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users