New Equipment Tiers, for more customization.

Equipment

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Engine_of_War #1 Posted Oct 04 2019 - 19:38

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 13232 battles
  • [-B_W-] -B_W-

Besides Bond equipment there is only 1 "tier" of equipment that you can mount on your tanks.     Bought straight from the store for credits (or rarely in those reward things, or events)

I propose more "tiers" of equipment that would allow players to add equipment to their tank and customize with ease.   Cheaper tiers of equipment that would allow those who are not swimming in credits to for example add a gun rammer (that is less effective but cheaper)

Tier 1: "Salvaged" Equipment, can be found commonly in the rewards or for very cheap in the store.   It is the least effective but cheapest tier.

Tier 2: "Refurbished" Equipment,  Can be upgraded from Salvaged equipment for credits (cheaper than buying straight from the store)  slightly more effective than Salvaged tier. 

Tier 3:  "New" Equipment:  Current equipment, prices, etc.   

Tier 4: "Enhanced" Equipment: Current Bond Equipment:

Example:    

Tier 1 Salvaged Gun Rammer:  increase RoF by 3%

Tier 2 Refurbished Gun Rammer:  Increase RoF by 5 or 7% (tbd by devs)

Tier 3 "New" Gun Rammer:   Increase RoF 10% (the Current version in-game)

Tier 4 "Enhanced" Gun Rammer (aka "innovative loading system") increase RoF by 12.5% (Current Bond equipment)

Other equipment would have similar percentages.

Being able to acquire cheap equipment that can be upgraded would allow those grinding through tanks to experiment with different equipment load outs (or just to make the grind a little more bearable) and not destroy their stockpile of credits.    

On top of that, the rewards throwing in a higher chance to get equipment that you can use would feel more rewarding over time.  

eraser1962 #2 Posted Oct 04 2019 - 21:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 28360 battles
Seems like a very well reasoned suggestion.  In the scheme of priorities, of which fixing the OP ammo problems would seem to be the biggest, I am not sure exactly where this would stack up?  But the whole point is to keep sharing good ideas and allowing them to be vetted and eventually germinate.

Engine_of_War #3 Posted Oct 04 2019 - 22:13

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 13232 battles
  • [-B_W-] -B_W-

View Posteraser1962, on Oct 04 2019 - 21:49, said:

Seems like a very well reasoned suggestion.  In the scheme of priorities, of which fixing the OP ammo problems would seem to be the biggest, I am not sure exactly where this would stack up?  But the whole point is to keep sharing good ideas and allowing them to be vetted and eventually germinate.

Personally, there is a huge list of things that need "fixing"  I couldn't even begin to imagine where to start.   Not to mention imagine where WG is in their own "Need to Fix" list. 
Where adding new equipment tiers would go?  Not sure.    I would hope it would go into game "soon".   But soon could be next year, or further.    But I know there is plenty that is more important. 

Also tagged with Equipment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users