• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Midwinter_Apathy #1 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 14:31

Captain

• Players
  • 53377 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

Hello new players!

You may have heard about the referral program - you become a recruit to an experienced player and you do missions with him or solo.

After you complete 3 stages you get to choose a premium tank as a reward.

If you didn't do that already, do it! You need to have less than 200 battles played or you need to have last battle played +60 days ago. If you match the requirements, search for your recruiter in game or in forums. You'll benefit a lot.

Also... Completing those 3 stages gives you 1500 bonds in total. With bonds you can buy directives and improved equipment. BUT! SAVE THOSE BONDS, DON'T SPEND THEM!!!

In the close future there will be a shop opened in game where you're going to be able to buy premium tanks for bonds. For those 1500 bonds you're going to get through the referral program, you can buy T-34S (tier V Soviet medium tank) or M10 RBFM (tier V French tank destroyer). Both tanks are good, especially for beginners and they can help you out with grinding credits and being a little bit more competitive in tier V games. 

So... That's it... I thought I should write this here so you guys know you could benefit even more for doing the referral program and not to waste your bonds on stuff if you want to grab another free premium tank.

GL HF!!!

__WarChild__ #2 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 15:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 33944 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

__WarChild__ is looking for New Recruits!  

I play a lot every day and will platoon with you as often as you like (speeds up the process).  However, I do a lot of clan activities at night which limit the evenings platoonery, but I'm on during the day as well.  

Hit me up if you want to be my recruit :great:

__WarChild__

Edited by __WarChild__, Oct 05 2019 - 15:02.

Midwinter_Apathy #3 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 15:52

Captain

• Players
  • 53377 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

View Post__WarChild__, on Oct 05 2019 - 16:01, said:

Hey! You have connections!!! :trollface: 

Could you do me a favor and spread the word around a bit about this? I don't think many players know about the upcoming bond shop and bonds they can get from completing the program. If you know some people on reddit etc maybe you could ask them to spread the word too so as many new players as possible read about this?

EDIT: fk my english...

Edited by _Ayreon_, Oct 05 2019 - 15:52.

__WarChild__ #4 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 18:15

Major

• -Players-
  • 33944 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View Post_Ayreon_, on Oct 05 2019 - 08:52, said:

Hey! You have connections!!! :trollface: 

Could you do me a favor and spread the word around a bit about this? I don't think many players know about the upcoming bond shop and bonds they can get from completing the program. If you know some people on reddit etc maybe you could ask them to spread the word too so as many new players as possible read about this?

EDIT: fk my english...

I'll see what I can do. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users