★ Spooktober Giveaways! Win 3 FREE Tier 8 Premium tanks! ★

Giveaway Tier 8 Premium Free October Spooktober Spectral Scorpion Scorpiany The Scorpions Den MT-25 45mm

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Scorpiany #1 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 22:59

Major

• Game Knowledge Expert
  • 37142 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA

Boo! It's that time of year again! When I come to haunt you... By giving you free premium stuffs!

We have 3 events this October. In each one, you can win either a Tier 8 Premium or its Gold equivalent - Your choice! Let's break 'em down, one by one.

Carry the Spectral Scorpion:

This one is pretty straightforward. If you're on my team this month, and can do double my damage, or double my XP in a battle, you get a raffle entry. If you manage to do both at once, you'll get 3 entries instead of just 2. If you find me in battle multiple times, you can get multiple entries as well - Platooning with me does not count though! At the end of the month (October 31st), I'll pick one winner randomly from the list of raffle entries!

Rules:

• No physics abuse, obviously
  • If my game crashes, lags out, etc. then nobody gets an entry for that battle.
  • Repeat entries can be earned through multiple battles. No entries for Platooning with me though.
  • Winner is announced October 31st, but will be gifted the next day (November 1st)

Tank Targeting:

This one's a bit different. If you find me in battle, I'll announce 3 different tanks in the battle. If you can destroy all 3 of those enemy vehicles, then you will get a Tier 8 Premium tank right away! Here's the catch though - Those 3 different tanks will have completely different playstyles, so the chances of them all being on the same flank will be very low. You'll have to work to be able to hunt all 3 of them down!

Rules:

• Destroy all 3 of the tanks that I list in the battle. These have to be kills credited to yourself.
  • If I state a tank with duplicates on the enemy team, you only have to destroy one of them (EG 3 Skorp G's on enemy team, you only have to kill 1)
  • If the enemy drowns / crashes and you did not get credited with the kill, it does not count unless you clearly forced him off a cliff yourself.
  • If you abuse physics to push allies out of the way to get a kill, you are disqualified. Face-hugging an enemy to get a kill is fine though.
  • The winner will be gifted the tank of their choice immediately after the battle where they get all 3 kills.
  • Only one person can win! Only one person will be gifted a Tier 8 Premium, so once somebody has won, this event is over.

MT-25 Showdown:

By far the one I'm most excited about, I'll have a series of challenges involving the MT-25 with the stock 45mm gun. I will announce this event later in its own dedicated separate Thread. You have to register for this event ahead of time in the Forum Thread! Only the first 50 entries will be accepted.

Full Event: Thread is here (hyperlinked)

This event will also have 3 winners, not just one!

1st - Tier 8 Premium tank

2nd - Tier 7 Premium tank

3rd - Tier 5 Premium tank & 30 days of Premium

There will be a series of tournament-style events for this one, including:

• Combat challenges
  • Tank racing
  • Aerial stunts
  • Destruction derby

The full event will be announced Sunday (October 6th). The event will start on October 15th. Remember, you'll have to register for this one by commenting your interest in the Thread that I make tomorrow. Only the first 50 players will be accepted into the competition.

And there you have it! 3 different giveaway events this month - The first 2 are similar to ones that I held last year, but this time around we have a super special 3rd one to keep things really interesting.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Edited by Scorpiany, Oct 06 2019 - 22:36.

Scorpiany #2 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 23:00

Major

• Game Knowledge Expert
  • 37142 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA

This comment will keep track of entries / winners for each of the 3 events.

Carry the Spectral Scorpion:

Username:         # of entries:

TheSleazySloth 1
frizixt 1
wildwild1 1
mnshooter 1

Tank Targeting:

Winner -  None yet! Find me in battle and win that challenge!

MT-25 Showdown:

Points leaderboard will be added tomorrow (Sunday the 6th).

Username: Point Total: Combat: Racing: Stunts: Derby:
None yet! 0 0 0 0 0

Edited by Scorpiany, Oct 05 2019 - 23:04.

Jasper_Seven #3 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 23:10

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23906 battles

So, this is really nice of you.

Good luck. I hope it turns out well.

Projectile_Misfired #4 Posted Oct 05 2019 - 23:26

Major

• Players
  • 38695 battles

+1 for both posts (since I can only +1 you).

These are some really great "missions" that can actually be done be anybody, regardless of skill.

I'm just hoping that you'll be running the gambit of tiers to give every player the chance to at least get entries into the "Carry the Spectral Scorpion" raffle.

Scorpiany #5 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 08:05

Major

• Game Knowledge Expert
  • 37142 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on Oct 05 2019 - 16:26, said:

+1 for both posts (since I can only +1 you).

These are some really great "missions" that can actually be done be anybody, regardless of skill.

I'm just hoping that you'll be running the gambit of tiers to give every player the chance to at least get entries into the "Carry the Spectral Scorpion" raffle.

I'll play a wide variety of Tiers. I'll mostly be focusing on 3-marking different tanks from Tier 5 through Tier 10, so that covers the most played Tiers. However, I'll also throw in a few Tier 2-4 tanks to Ace, that way we can also hopefully have some newer players who need the Premium tanks into the raffle as well.

Scorpiany #6 Posted Oct 06 2019 - 22:35

Major

• Game Knowledge Expert
  • 37142 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA

The MT-25 Showdown announcement is live! That means registration is open!

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/612916-%E2%98%85-mt-25-showdown-multi-event-competition-for-free-premium-tanks-%E2%98%85/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users