Clan teamplay clanwars platoons friendly casual chill close-knit

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

burnttoast23 #1 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 00:28

Private

• Players
  • 7502 battles
  • [TOR] TOR
Hello all, TOR is recruiting as of now. We are a fairly small clan that has existed since beta but never recruited. All of our active members have fairly high win8's and personal ratings and we are all really close, a lot of us know each other in real life. We are active and do skirmishes as of right now, however, we are looking to do clan-wars should we get enough people. When it comes to requirements we are very lax, we enjoy training new players into something great and seeing the payoff at the end, all you need do is apply and we will most certainly look over your application regardless of stats. We are very chill and casual and wont force you to come to events (though we recommend it). Also most of our clan is in the college demographic but we are ok with all, we do have some older and younger gentlemen in our clan as well. If you are interested, my WG account is burnttoast23, no caps no special characters. Send me a PM or you can apply from the clan portal at wargaming. We do require discord but not a mic, just so you can hear us although we strongly encourage a mic; our discord is https://discord.gg/jNG6SZ. I hope to get to know some of you in the coming days

Also tagged with Clan, teamplay, clanwars, platoons, friendly, casual, chill, close-knit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users