I would take note if I was you

27 replies to this topic

CDR_4_DV #1 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 14:38

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36620 battles

I sent this message 4 weeks ago, and this is what I am talking about.

Urgent, do or die!!!

I am a nine year over $4,000 support of this game. I love it and I am in dire need to save it.

With that said; The US server has the least active weekly participate at just under 2%.

Fax's are fax's. I predict after Christmas the game will be dead.

I purpose we should try some simple fix's that we have already used.

Stop the campaigns and go back the the first Clanwars step up we used in the beginning. No buy in to game just the way it was and it should run full time does not stop as it did in the beginning just like it was at the second year of the game. Also, other then Pub play there should not be any mode play but clanwars during clanwars time. I also support ARTY 100% but in effort to save the game we should remove it in order to remove all EBR (A MUST ALL EBR) and super fast movers. EBR have changed the whole game. Trust me good EBR players really kill the game. Please give it some serious thought we have nothing to lose.

As a added thought we sale to many tanks. Almost all the tanks are not money well spent. They look cool, but well under preforming. I would also stop nerfing popular tanks. We work way to hard to get them to have them nerfed not long afterwards.

I really am not complaining, I am seroiusly trying to save my game and being it back up from: Number of active play per weeks(error about 5%) 128 410 (1.367%) [WOT-NEWS]

Thank You for your Time.
CDR_4_DV

This clan wars is back to just the Big Clans participating.  Please take notices to this. The smaller clans may be playing but they are not winning.

Also, these element are not needed in clan wars;  Political Leaderboard, Diplomacy, Convoys, Clan Tasks.  Under Clan Log Influence, divisions, diplomacy, convoys and administration points.

This is a simply tank game not dungeons and dragons.  Please just go back to the very first clan wars format.  Please don't cut the world map up into a small piece of the world and make counties. Fight for the world.  There are 193 countries and some of the real big countries could be divided up into many more properties if needed.  Please blow me off this is important to save to game.

Again thank you for your time.
CDR_4_DV

CDR_4_DV #2 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 14:55

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36620 battles

Please reply something

CDR_4_DV #3 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 15:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36620 battles

View PostCDR_4_DV, on Oct 08 2019 - 07:55, said:

Please reply something

After 8 years of loving this game I feel like I am the only one that care if it dies of not.

CDR_4_DV #4 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 15:16

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36620 battles

View PostCDR_4_DV, on Oct 08 2019 - 07:38, said:

I sent this message 4 weeks ago, and this is what I am talking about.

Urgent, do or die!!!

I am a nine year over $4,000 support of this game. I love it and I am in dire need to save it.

With that said; The US server has the least active weekly participate at just under 2%.

Fax's are fax's. I predict after Christmas the game will be dead.

I purpose we should try some simple fix's that we have already used.

Stop the campaigns and go back the the first Clanwars step up we used in the beginning. No buy in to game just the way it was and it should run full time does not stop as it did in the beginning just like it was at the second year of the game. Also, other then Pub play there should not be any mode play but clanwars during clanwars time. I also support ARTY 100% but in effort to save the game we should remove it in order to remove all EBR (A MUST ALL EBR) and super fast movers. EBR have changed the whole game. Trust me good EBR players really kill the game. Please give it some serious thought we have nothing to lose.

As a added thought we sale to many tanks. Almost all the tanks are not money well spent. They look cool, but well under preforming. I would also stop nerfing popular tanks. We work way to hard to get them to have them nerfed not long afterwards.

I really am not complaining, I am seroiusly trying to save my game and being it back up from: Number of active play per weeks(error about 5%) 128 410 (1.367%) [WOT-NEWS]

Thank You for your Time.
CDR_4_DV

This clan wars is back to just the Big Clans participating.  Please take notices to this. The smaller clans may be playing but they are not winning.

Also, these element are not needed in clan wars;  Political Leaderboard, Diplomacy, Convoys, Clan Tasks.  Under Clan Log Influence, divisions, diplomacy, convoys and administration points.

This is a simply tank game not dungeons and dragons.  Please just go back to the very first clan wars format.  Please don't cut the world map up into a small piece of the world and make counties. Fight for the world.  There are 193 countries and some of the real big countries could be divided up into many more properties if needed.  Please blow me off this is important to save to game.

Again thank you for your time.
CDR_4_DV

I just saw this lol.  Fax's should be FACTS are FACTS

HOTA_CHATON #5 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 15:28

Major

• Players
  • 14466 battles
  • [-BAT-] -BAT-
Do you really want some of them to respond? 

I would take note if I was you

CDR_4_DV #6 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 15:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36620 battles
Not to my spelling and grammar but yes the topic I do, and if your getting gold all time than you need to look at the other side because your not the one paying to keep this game a live.

the_dude_76 #7 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 15:34

Major

• Players
  • 34372 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM
People have been proclaiming the death of this game for years so don't be offended if most have simply gotten tired of responding to the same ol' again and again...

GeorgePreddy #8 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 15:38

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostCDR_4_DV, on Oct 08 2019 - 10:38, said:

The US server has the least active weekly participate at just under 2%.  Please share where you obtained this info, I would like to see it and also what the % is for all the other servers in the world.

Fax's are fax's.   Facts is the spelling (I understand your 1st language is not English, just trying to help you out here), but I doubt there are many facts in your post. More opinions it seems.

I predict after Christmas the game will be dead.  Hahahaha.  Disillusioned players have been predicting the "death" of WoT for several years, there are zero indications it will die anytime very soon.  Many millions of players still playing worldwide.

I purpose we should try some simple fix's that we have already used.  propose, fixes (just trying to help again)

ARTY... we should remove it   Finally we agree on something

remove all EBR (A MUST ALL EBR) and super fast movers. EBR have changed the whole game. Trust me good EBR players really kill the game.  I like my EBRs, so... no.

As an added thought we   sale  sell  too many tanks. Almost all the tanks are not money well spent. They look cool, but  are well under preforming.  No one is forcing anyone to buy anything in this game, so why not let the players continue to decide if they want to buy more or fewer tanks ?

I would also stop nerfing popular tanks. We work way to hard to get them to have them nerfed not long afterwards.   This generally only occurs with seriously overperforming non-premium tanks, so I don't see a problem here. Also, this keeps power creep a bit more under control.

I really am not complaining...   Of course you are complaining.

Number of active play per weeks(error about 5%) 128 410 (1.367%) [WOT-NEWS]   If this means that 128,000 is 1.367% of all the total account ever made on NA servers, no surprise... millions have tried the game... it's not for everybody.

Atragon #9 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 15:39

Major

• Players
  • 46378 battles
$4000 is probably small potatoes to WG.

ArmorStorm #10 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 15:49

Major

• Players
  • 38549 battles
  • [F__R] F__R
A bit overly dramatic I’d say.  High school had a club for that. 

Desert_Fox_1969 #11 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 16:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 41469 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
Queue time for Randoms is still on average under a minute. Game is alive and well. 

heavymetal1967 #12 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 16:09

Major

• Players
  • 76932 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

Spoiler

CDR_4_DV #13 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 16:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36620 battles

Ok, in stead of trying to knock me down let look at this.  Do you think someone that spent $4,000 dollars in this game alone is invested.  It might be small to them and they will get new games and move on regard less if we play or not.  I am trying to save this game for us not wargaming.  I really am not complaining...   Of course you are complaining.  Again another attack on me.  Just because someone does research and make a comment does not mean he is complaining.  Come on guys think don't just re-act.  Do you even look at the numbers in the top left corner that is not a million players, Bro.  Yes death is coming from 19,000 in the day and 32,000 at night to 7,000/13,000 respectfully.  So if no one is forced to buy anything which is true.  Would the game have made it, no.  By the way will you share all your gold if me so I don,t have to buy any more.  I would love the have the new tank they are offering for gold.  

Do you call having three EBR  (on each side)  a tank game the way it was made up. Three guys running around and the other 12 spending the rest of the game trying to shoot them.  One is bad enough.  Thing that are over powering in this game get nerfed right, but this is world of tanks not world of try and kill something that had no real factor in any war ever.

Here you go it not info it is where I got the source, again [WOT-NEWS] .  Russia Sever is 5%, EU is 2.3% and asia server is just above us 1.7%.  Not sure if that counting all the bots.

Your complaining think everyone that comes on here is complaining.  Try and have a open mind and think for your self.  Hmmm, could he be on to something.

CDR_4_DV #14 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 16:14

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36620 battles

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Oct 08 2019 - 09:04, said:

Queue time for Randoms is still on average under a minute. Game is alive and well. 

So there are no BOTS in the game.  Think please don't re-act.

_Tsavo_ #15 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 16:17

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 48488 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
Gonna go with no on this one.  You'll pry my EBRs from muh cold, dead, nerdy hands. 

CDR_4_DV #16 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 16:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36620 battles

View Post_Tsavo_, on Oct 08 2019 - 09:17, said:

Gonna go with no on this one.  You'll pry my EBRs from muh cold, dead, nerdy hands. 

There someone with a comment that is not attacking any one.   Not commenting on  my thinking or anyone else.  Just his own opinion.  As stated above I don't agree but again I thank you either way.

tod914 #17 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 16:39

Major

• Players
  • 67648 battles
  • [CLASS] CLASS

View PostCDR_4_DV, on Oct 08 2019 - 09:00, said:

Tell me I am full of sh it

Spoiler

GeorgePreddy #18 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 16:50

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostCDR_4_DV, on Oct 08 2019 - 12:12, said:

Ok, in stead of trying to knock me down let's look at this.  I'm not trying to knock you down, you're doing OK with that yourself.

I really am not complaining...   "Of course you are complaining."  Again another attack on me. 

Just because someone does research and makes a comment does not mean he is complaining.  Does not mean he isn't complaining either.

Do you even look at the numbers in the top left corner, that is not a million players, Bro.  MILLIONS of players play this game WORLDWIDE every day.

Yes death is coming (several years from now, all games die some time) from 19,000 in the day and 32,000 at night to   7,000/13,000    10,000/20,000 is closer to the truth , respectfully. 

So if no one is forced to buy anything which is true.  Would the game have made it, no. Yes, the game very definitely "made it".  No one is forced to buy anything... and the game is one of the biggest successes in video games history.

By the way will you share all your gold if me so I don,t have to buy any more.  I would love the have the new tank they are offering for gold.  Why would I share my gold with you ??  Why would you even expect that ??

Do you call having three EBR  (on each side)  a tank game the way it was made up. Three guys running around and the other 12 spending the rest of the game trying to shoot them.  One is bad enough.  Thing that are over powering in this game get nerfed right, but this is world of tanks not world of try and kill something that had no real factor in any war ever.  Stuff happens, things change.

Your   You're  complaining, thinking everyone that comes on here is complaining.  Try and have an open mind and think for your self. 

Hmmm, could he be on to something.   No, I read your post and concluded you are not "on to something".

"Tell me I am full of sh it"   - Quote CDR_4_DV from post #3 in this thread.

So I told you, and now you're complaining about me doing what you asked for.

Also... you are totally complaining... sorry for you if you can't recognize that.

Markd73 #19 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 17:01

Major

• Players
  • 33768 battles

View PostCDR_4_DV, on Oct 08 2019 - 15:12, said:

Ok, in stead of trying to knock me down let look at this.  Do you think someone that spent $4,000 dollars in this game alone is invested.  It might be small to them and they will get new games and move on regard less if we play or not.  I am trying to save this game for us not wargaming.  I really am not complaining...   Of course you are complaining.  Again another attack on me.  Just because someone does research and make a comment does not mean he is complaining.  Come on guys think don't just re-act.  Do you even look at the numbers in the top left corner that is not a million players, Bro.  Yes death is coming from 19,000 in the day and 32,000 at night to 7,000/13,000 respectfully.  So if no one is forced to buy anything which is true.  Would the game have made it, no.  By the way will you share all your gold if me so I don,t have to buy any more.  I would love the have the new tank they are offering for gold.  

Do you call having three EBR  (on each side)  a tank game the way it was made up. Three guys running around and the other 12 spending the rest of the game trying to shoot them.  One is bad enough.  Thing that are over powering in this game get nerfed right, but this is world of tanks not world of try and kill something that had no real factor in any war ever.

Here you go it not info it is where I got the source, again [WOT-NEWS] .  Russia Sever is 5%, EU is 2.3% and asia server is just above us 1.7%.  Not sure if that counting all the bots.

Your complaining think everyone that comes on here is complaining.  Try and have a open mind and think for your self.  Hmmm, could he be on to something.

ummm what is this mangled mass of words supposed to mean?

CDR_4_DV #20 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 17:16

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36620 battles

Complaining I guess, I it would have anything to do information.......

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users