Jump to content


Fall Preview

fall autumn preview

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

DomoSapien #1 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 18:35

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 14961 battles
  • 1,189
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012
Tankers, our content team has posted a handy infographic detailing what we've got in store for you this Fall!

I can't repost the infographic without losing all the fancy content it contains so make sure you head over to the news portal to check out the article!

FrozenKemp #2 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 18:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 53887 battles
  • 9,995
  • [8ARMY] 8ARMY
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011
Has anyone seen details about these "new HE mechanics"?

madogthefirst #3 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 18:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 24711 battles
  • 9,248
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    12-28-2011

View PostFrozenKemp, on Oct 08 2019 - 09:44, said:

Has anyone seen details about these "new HE mechanics"?

Now I'm curious, we getting more meme HE?



Vava_das_SPGs #4 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 18:47

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 26201 battles
  • 2,198
  • Member since:
    06-02-2015
And here we're starting the Spring.:)

Insanefriend #5 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 19:09

    Captain

  • Players
  • 46953 battles
  • 1,985
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

View PostDomoSapien, on Oct 08 2019 - 11:35, said:

Tankers, our content team has posted a handy infographic detailing what we've got in store for you this Fall!

I can't repost the infographic without losing all the fancy content it contains so make sure you head over to the news portal to check out the article!

 

Query, why does that not line up with the earlier October Preview?  https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/announcements/october-2019-sneak-preview/

 

Mostly i'm wondering about the sign up for the Halloween team event?  I haven't seen any thing on it, but the first October sneak peak mentions the sign up should all ready be running.



Volcanic_lobster_220 #6 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 19:35

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 8734 battles
  • 1,064
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016
SIGH, Supertest for HE mechanics?! How about they finish the Premium Ammo rebalance first?! :facepalm::angry:

 



HOTA_CHATON #7 Posted Oct 08 2019 - 22:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 13608 battles
  • 14,836
  • [MSG] MSG
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011

View PostVolcanic_lobster_220, on Oct 08 2019 - 12:35, said:

SIGH, Supertest for HE mechanics?! How about they finish the Premium Ammo rebalance first?! :facepalm::angry:

 


Why?  Lets get sixty thing going at once and really muck it up.



Garandster #8 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 01:51

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 6134 battles
  • 1,273
  • Member since:
    04-12-2018

View PostVolcanic_lobster_220, on Oct 08 2019 - 13:35, said:

SIGH, Supertest for HE mechanics?! How about they finish the Premium Ammo rebalance first?! :facepalm::angry:

 

 

HE is part of the ammo rebalance program....



GrumpyKingtiger #9 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 01:59

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 26571 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015

View PostDomoSapien, on Oct 08 2019 - 12:35, said:

Tankers, our content team has posted a handy infographic detailing what we've got in store for you this Fall!

I can't repost the infographic without losing all the fancy content it contains so make sure you head over to the news portal to check out the article!


The news is misleading unless they're going to have two Halloween events. The news portal makes it sound like there's going to be an event like a couple of years ago with the Leviathan. Possibly like last year with collecting the evil slime. Those were a lot of fun!
Then I log in today and it's another "team competition" event which in my opinion is really lame. Also the prizes aren't worth the effort in my opinion. I'd rather have the mass Free XP like last year.


Edited by GrumpyKingtiger, Oct 09 2019 - 02:00.


gpc_4 #10 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 05:03

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 43841 battles
  • 4,897
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014
Has there ever been a less interesting graphic? Could have just been a list.

Lugia345 #11 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 15:15

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42116 battles
  • 212
  • Member since:
    09-25-2011
You are still missing the promised transfer to EU like 2 years ago.....

P0WERWAG0N #12 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 06:52

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 48571 battles
  • 157
  • [STRNG] STRNG
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011
wow,  we get the second season of ranked battles, makes me wish i didnt miss the first, oh wait............ nevermind


Garandster #13 Posted Oct 11 2019 - 05:08

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 6134 battles
  • 1,273
  • Member since:
    04-12-2018

View PostGrumpyKingtiger, on Oct 08 2019 - 19:59, said:


The news is misleading unless they're going to have two Halloween events. The news portal makes it sound like there's going to be an event like a couple of years ago with the Leviathan. Possibly like last year with collecting the evil slime. Those were a lot of fun!
Then I log in today and it's another "team competition" event which in my opinion is really lame. Also the prizes aren't worth the effort in my opinion. I'd rather have the mass Free XP like last year.

 

The one we are signing up for now is a small local event. The info-graph is referring to only the global events. WGNA is putting on the small contest and there is a global halloween event like every year.







Also tagged with fall, autumn, preview

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users