• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

1984BigBrother #1 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 19:10

Competitive Gaming Manager

• Administrator
  • 16876 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Tankers, 

Sorry for the incredibly late notice but we got the final notice for the map freeze late.

The first Call to Arms tournament with the new format will happen tomorrow:

https://worldoftanks.com/en/tournaments/MTAwMDAwMTEwOA==/

A few things you need to know:
We are using the new Clan Registration feature, this means that once a team captain creates a team only people from that player's Clan will be able to register and the team captain will have to finalize the team before the registration period ends

Clans can create multiple teams but each player can only register for 1

We are testing this because we have the time due to the map freeze. In the future, these will most likely be on the be at different times and on the weekend.

GL HF,

Big

ES-LATAM

PT-BR

_Zero_3MarkLegend #2 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 21:21

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 52943 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
I'm looking forward to this one and all future ones. I hope more of the maps that aren't typically used show up in these. As a caller, it provides a new challenge and interesting strategies. I understand people have qualms about multiple teams but the point of these is yes, to win, but to also have fun. If a clan has more than 30 people wanting to play, why not be able to make two teams.

mojave #3 Posted Oct 09 2019 - 22:23

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26079 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
I think that prizing for second and third place should be more substantial to encourage teams that are not likely to get first to still play the tournament. Perhaps a removal of industrial resources for more gold or bonds would be a good shuffling of the resources available for this. 

LewdPrincess #4 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 15:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 351 battles
  • [L4ST] L4ST

View Postmojave, on Oct 09 2019 - 16:23, said:

I think that prizing for second and third place should be more substantial to encourage teams that are not likely to get first to still play the tournament. Perhaps a removal of industrial resources for more gold or bonds would be a good shuffling of the resources available for this. 

I agree... and the winner prize is too low for 15vs15 ¬¬

1984BigBrother #5 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 22:43

Competitive Gaming Manager

• Administrator
  • 16876 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Just a reminder that the team captain will have to finalize the team before registration ends (8pm CT). There are a lot of teams still forming.

GL HF

Big

Selkmanam #6 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 22:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15938 battles
  • [WILDH] WILDH
For a full tier X fortress the 15k IR its a token and i agree about the increase in the second and third prize rewards, in a 1vs1 or 2vs2 tournament you try to fight the odds but with a 15vs15 its a sure defeat agains clans with more than +200 PR, with 1 clan like that in the group you will not get the first prize, with 2 the 3º prize is negible, with 3 its pointless to participate.

thegreat101 #7 Posted Oct 11 2019 - 00:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31084 battles
  • [MAD-] MAD-

View Post_Zero___, on Oct 09 2019 - 21:21, said:

I'm looking forward to this one and all future ones. I hope more of the maps that aren't typically used show up in these. As a caller, it provides a new challenge and interesting strategies. I understand people have qualms about multiple teams but the point of these is yes, to win, but to also have fun. If a clan has more than 30 people wanting to play, why not be able to make two teams.

I agree 100%, would like to see there be Clan wars maps, then there be tournament maps. because no one has encountered this challange before, im sure the lineups to expect will be wild

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users