• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

ArmoredCorps #201 Posted Oct 15 2019 - 20:02

Major

• Players
  • 58951 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostXlr8er, on Oct 14 2019 - 21:26, said:

Only a full on moron, like you Trumpsters would give this type of info to the Russians.

Ever wonder why they only collect this info from our brainless southern cousins?

Shake your head Americans, nobody else is dumb enough to give up this info...

You would think soldiers would have some sense of how they use this.

So glad Canadians are not so stupid.

Go Trumpsters!

Duh much?

The nature of one's discharge is publicly-available information, if you have a big enough feather up your butt, and you know a Veterans name you can simply put in a FOIA request to get access to things like the nature of their discharge, length of service, branch...

To say nothing of the fact, once you signed the dotted line the (American) government got your thumb prints, all of your medical files, your SSN and all sorts of HIPAA/privacy act/metadata. If you wanna live off the grid, don't join a government's military, you're being hilariously daft. Please seek treatment for your TDS. 

killanut86 #202 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 02:07

Private

• Players
  • 19530 battles

i verified and everything but its not letting me get anything.

SgtDiesel #203 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 03:34

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5992 battles
  • [GOLB] GOLB

View PostSink_Stuff, on Oct 10 2019 - 13:08, said:

Ok everything is fixed now. i am not sure if I fixed it or if support fixed it but here is what i did to try to fix it and it seemed to work. 

1. I had to log out of the website and out of my account and close down the game and the game center.

2. Then, I first relogged into the website. This apparently reset my account privileges

3. Then I opened the wargaming game center and opened the game again. The game re-synched my account and garage and then the missions showed up under the "Other Missions"

However, i did not get any notification that the missions were new. I simply had to once again scroll through all the missions and noticed that they were now there. So, a player will not get a notification sometimes of the new missions, as I did not. Also the player may have to log out of everything, the game, the game center, and the account on the website after veteran service verification and re-log back into everything, website first, in order to get everything to open correctly. 

You do NOT need to purchase anything or activate a code to get these missions. Than you for the help Domosapien.

Logged in to WoT, no Salute.  Tried a few days later, nothing.  Logged into WoWS, get Salute.  WoT still nothing.

Do what sink_stuff said above, logged into WoT, got Salute. 

Thanks!

19Kilo_3_7INF #204 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 06:41

Private

• -Players-
  • 366 battles

Thanks World of tanks team!! It is a nice warm welcome back. The M4 thunderbolt is rad!! 

Keep Rock'in the Heavy Medal.

One of the U.S. Army's few Infantry tankers!!

U.S. Army 3-7 M1A1 AIMS crewmen, M249 gunner on foot and on the 50 in the humvee.

19Kilo_3_7INF #205 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 06:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 366 battles

View PostXlr8er, on Oct 15 2019 - 04:26, said:

Only a full on moron, like you Trumpsters would give this type of info to the Russians.

Ever wonder why they only collect this info from our brainless southern cousins?

Shake your head Americans, nobody else is dumb enough to give up this info...

You would think soldiers would have some sense of how they use this.

So glad Canadians are not so stupid.

Go Trumpsters!

Duh much?

LOL, They shall conquer the world with this info. Canada does not even build its own equipment. I had friends in Canada they even made fun of your military. Keep up your puffed up little dog routine its funny.

The_Scythian #206 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 16:56

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8003 battles
  • [I_R_8] I_R_8

Thanks for this bonus, guys.  It was a pleasant surprise.

I have a question about the coupon, though.  How does the regeneration work?  I used it for a discount on the Offspring tank and it regenerated immediately.  Do I have to buy something every week to keep the coupon regenerating, or will the 7-day countdown start over after it expires or what?

Thanks.

SgtFtKnox #207 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 21:20

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 50003 battles
  • [FATED] FATED
I have been verified through account management and have got nothing. I have closed and restarted the game and still nothing. Submitted a ticket, nothing. 

HEAT_17 #208 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 18:48

Private

• Players
  • 32141 battles
  • [_DFR_] _DFR_
I think this is a great initiative.  I would however like to suggest we do not only include Americans.  There are quite a few Canadian military people who play.  Is there no way to extend this?

X4A_GungaDin #209 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 22:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 39977 battles
  • [X4A] X4A
Thank you for the recognition and the awards. Being an old Vietnam vet it's nice to get something good instead of a kick in the [edited] :)

Mastahealer #210 Posted Today, 02:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 152 battles
Does this work on the console version too? I am an Xbox One player for over 4 years on WoT

Mastahealer #211 Posted Today, 03:25 PM

Private

• Players
  • 152 battles
And I have the same email for both console and PC

Also tagged with veteran, benefits, military, military veteran

72 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 72 guests, 0 anonymous users