Jump to content


what is fun with 50 game daily lose 14/2 uninstall Tankers


  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

ezz_wing #1 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:11

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 42605 battles
  • 357
  • [EWC] EWC
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

 are u have any answer wg?!

What the game developers plan to do is fix this same trap every day last 4 years?

any monkey have Solution to this trap?! or wg know  what happened

one solution is close wot and play any game  uninstall tankers gl wg and tankers 

No more nerves   There is no fun

 

 


Edited by ezz_wing, Oct 10 2019 - 19:11.


Copacetic #2 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:13

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 47318 battles
  • 1,686
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014
Gituth goodith

Ironmike11B #3 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 31543 battles
  • 2,434
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View Postezz_wing, on Oct 10 2019 - 12:11, said:

 are u have any answer wg?!

What the game developers plan to do is fix this same trap every day last 4 years?

any monkey have Solution to this trap?! or wg know  what happened

one solution is close wot and play any game  uninstall tankers gl wg and tankers 

No more nerves   There is no fun

 

 

 

I think it's trying to communicate.....



Insanefriend #4 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:16

    Captain

  • Players
  • 46271 battles
  • 1,850
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012
Can you clarified what you mean?  I’m not sure if your saying you lost 50 games or you played 50 and they were all lopsided?

Craftspirit #5 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:17

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 12034 battles
  • 70
  • [HIGH5] HIGH5
  • Member since:
    06-11-2013

Wait, I smell something

Sniff Sniff

Oh I see, it smells like another rant topic that will feature some toxic comments soon by various users of the forum (and some good ones too dont get me wrong)

 

Whatever, carry on. WG will never reply here, dont worry. Also, if you are not having fun, why not playing another game?

 

Despite the crap that is going on, I still find my amusement in this game, so nope I wont uninstall thank you :)


Edited by Craftspirit, Oct 10 2019 - 19:18.


TheMadPizzler #6 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:19

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 43930 battles
  • 692
  • [JARHD] JARHD
  • Member since:
    02-19-2011
Very strong points ,OP.     I totally agree, seems very very legit.  Chickens cows beans 50 games WG loose lose rawr!

umkhulu #7 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:20

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 124 battles
  • 463
  • Member since:
    07-15-2017

 

I find it concerning every time somebody announces their departure from WoT, but what can one do except listen to a bit of Queen!.

 



Markd73 #8 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 32795 battles
  • 5,311
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostIronmike11B, on Oct 10 2019 - 18:16, said:

 

I think it's trying to communicate.....

 

Is Timmy down the well, boy???

 

 

Woof

Woof

Woof



ezz_wing #9 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:32

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 42605 battles
  • 357
  • [EWC] EWC
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

View PostIronmike11B, on Oct 10 2019 - 20:16, said:

 

I think it's trying to communicate.....

i think more kids here+ monkeys 


Edited by ezz_wing, Oct 10 2019 - 19:33.


dunniteowl #10 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:35

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31410 battles
  • 8,082
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View Postezz_wing, on Oct 10 2019 - 12:11, said:

 are u have any answer wg?!

What the game developers plan to do is fix this same trap every day last 4 years?

any monkey have Solution to this trap?! or wg know  what happened

one solution is close wot and play any game  uninstall tankers gl wg and tankers 

No more nerves   There is no fun

 

 

 

Look!  It speaks!  

 

It is attempting to communicate in our language.

 

What is it saying? 

 

Not entirely sure, but this is First Contact, so I better not screw this up.  Okay, looking in my phrase book, I repeat this to the OP:

 

Ooog, mangu plechh ifibivesive toodley oodly ookie ooph.   Which, apparently, according to my phrase book on Xenographic Grammar should be saying something to the effect of:

 

Why, yes.  I would like a knuckle sandwich.  Thank you.

 

 

OvO



Markd73 #11 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 32795 battles
  • 5,311
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postezz_wing, on Oct 10 2019 - 18:32, said:

i think more kids here+ monkeys 

 

So you are admitting to you are in fact a bunch of kids and monkeys sharing a keyboard?


Edited by Markd73, Oct 10 2019 - 19:43.


ezz_wing #12 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:40

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 42605 battles
  • 357
  • [EWC] EWC
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

View PostCraftspirit, on Oct 10 2019 - 20:17, said:

Wait, I smell something

Sniff Sniff

Oh I see, it smells like another rant topic that will feature some toxic comments soon by various users of the forum (and some good ones too dont get me wrong)

 

Whatever, carry on. WG will never reply here, dont worry. Also, if you are not having fun, why not playing another game?

 

Despite the crap that is going on, I still find my amusement in this game, so nope I wont uninstall thank you :)

Wait, I smell something

huhhh u are funny 

i know wg never replay in forum and this sucks too :teethhappy:

Because the company life in world and player in another world there is no communication:izmena:



ezz_wing #13 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:43

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 42605 battles
  • 357
  • [EWC] EWC
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

View Postdunniteowl, on Oct 10 2019 - 20:35, said:

 

Look!  It speaks!  

 

It is attempting to communicate in our language.

 

What is it saying? 

 

Not entirely sure, but this is First Contact, so I better not screw this up.  Okay, looking in my phrase book, I repeat this to the OP:

 

Ooog, mangu plechh ifibivesive toodley oodly ookie ooph.   Which, apparently, according to my phrase book on Xenographic Grammar should be saying something to the effect of:

 

Why, yes.  I would like a knuckle sandwich.  Thank you.

 

 

OvO

Wait, I smell something
wait
I received a signal from Planet of the Apes :trollface::izmena:
 



Markd73 #14 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 32795 battles
  • 5,311
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postezz_wing, on Oct 10 2019 - 18:40, said:

Wait, I smell something

huhhh u are funny 

i know wg never replay in forum and this sucks too :teethhappy:

Because the company life in world and player in another world there is no communication:izmena:

 

I completely agree. There is no understandable communication from you.



ezz_wing #15 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:47

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 42605 battles
  • 357
  • [EWC] EWC
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

View PostMarkd73, on Oct 10 2019 - 20:37, said:

 

So you are admitting to you are in fact a be a bunch of kids and monkeys sharing a keyboard?

+1

i have 34y old  

It is not a street dialogue Is this a forum comment?
this guys must rise in the language of dialogue

toxic in-game and forum 



Desert_Fox_1969 #16 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:48

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 36012 battles
  • 1,561
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    12-22-2013
Interpreter to WG Forum please, Interpreter needed in the WG Forum. Thank you. 

Markd73 #17 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 32795 battles
  • 5,311
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postezz_wing, on Oct 10 2019 - 18:47, said:

+1

i have 34y old  

It is not a street dialogue Is this a forum comment?
this guys must rise in the language of dialogue

toxic in-game and forum 

 

So where is this 34yr old? In the basement and tied up, or maybe next to the kids and and the monkeys?

 

 


Edited by Markd73, Oct 10 2019 - 19:49.


ezz_wing #18 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:51

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 42605 battles
  • 357
  • [EWC] EWC
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

View PostTheMadPizzler, on Oct 10 2019 - 20:19, said:

Very strong points ,OP.     I totally agree, seems very very legit.  Chickens cows beans 50 games WG loose lose rawr!

Do you have an answer or just Moore Toxic
This happens to all my friends too



ezz_wing #19 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:55

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 42605 battles
  • 357
  • [EWC] EWC
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

View PostTheMadPizzler, on Oct 10 2019 - 20:19, said:

Very strong points ,OP.     I totally agree, seems very very legit.  Chickens cows beans 50 games WG loose lose rawr!

why u win is 47% last 30 day :teethhappy:;)

https://wotlabs.net/na/player/TheMadPizzler



Atragon #20 Posted Oct 10 2019 - 19:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 43793 battles
  • 4,629
  • Member since:
    04-22-2012
He says he is tired of losing because of having bad players on his team. They have to be really bad if they are badder than him.

Edited by Atragon, Oct 10 2019 - 19:55.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users