TIL at the KRZYBooP learning center so you tank more better.

KRZY Hot topic Blow outs

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

jst2gr8 #21 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 05:13

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostFestung, on Oct 12 2019 - 15:08, said:

MM as it is is BS. I just played eight battles and only one win. In all the battles my team slowly lost players. There are good players and there are not good players; skilled players and not so skilled players; players that play a lot and players that find other things to do because of frustration. It depends on how many players WG wants to retain and keep playing that will incentivize them to improve the balance of the teams.

It's not that players would stagnate with those of lesser quality but would move up in selection to those with whom they could increase their skill.

Would not a technician that aligns modules be interested in one day designing them if they want to improve themselves?

MM isn't the problem. It is the players that are the problem. And just because some or most do not play up to your caliber doesn't mean that MM should be skill based. If that is what you are saying? Skill based MM will only kill this game even faster.  

bad_73 #22 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 07:01

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1525 battles
Wow!Things have changed when we have to go to 46% players to tell us about the game......and the way things have been going in wot for the last few years,it does make sense.

KRZYBooP #23 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 19:17

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4100 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostDrWho_, on Oct 11 2019 - 14:18, said:

Did you wake up today and told yourself "I bet I can make a 3000 posts thread and beat the one in General Discussion" ?

Here's a couple of suggestions for your next topics

"Why arty is actually good for the game"

"Why introducing wheeled vehicles into the game was a good idea"

Looking forward to them

Don't tempt me. 

View Postbad_73, on Oct 13 2019 - 00:01, said:

Wow!Things have changed when we have to go to 46% players to tell us about the game......and the way things have been going in wot for the last few years,it does make sense.

Wow what an Alt perspective on this subject. 

I am voicing things that have been stated by myself and co-workers on streams. They/We explain it on almost every stream that we do, and figured it merited some debate on the forums. 

You are free to disagree and debate the topic civilly. I am not good at the game but it doesn't mean I don't understand it. 

__WarChild__ #24 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 20:15

Major

• -Players-
  • 33283 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

LOL.  Y'all are funny.  Beyond the simple parameters of the original equation like # of artillery, etc., not one of you knows what in-game adjustments are made, if any, based upon the individual characteristics of the players.

But I appreciate the theories and math you guys provide us with.  :great:

Just believe in yourself and enjoy the game.  Don't worry about the rest because I promise you, you have no control over it.

Best of luck!  :honoring:

__WarChild__ 

moogleslam #25 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 20:22

Major

• Players
  • 46393 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS
KRZY, nice to see a WG employee explaining this.  Maybe that will carry more weight than the rest of us explaining it a million times over.

VooDooKobra #26 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 07:14

Major

• Players
  • 10031 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostFestung, on Oct 12 2019 - 15:08, said:

MM as it is is BS. I just played eight battles and only one win. In all the battles my team slowly lost players. There are good players and there are not good players; skilled players and not so skilled players; players that play a lot and players that find other things to do because of frustration. It depends on how many players WG wants to retain and keep playing that will incentivize them to improve the balance of the teams.

It's not that players would stagnate with those of lesser quality but would move up in selection to those with whom they could increase their skill.

Would not a technician that aligns modules be interested in one day designing them if they want to improve themselves?

Losing streaks will still happen even if the MM was perfectly 50% balanced

KingCobrajet #27 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 21:13

Private

• -Players-
  • 1198 battles
i been to player support and cant find the answer - i tried to sell one of my tanks in my garage but it says cannot sell please check to see if it is in a tactical unit any clue to what the f--- this is about i'm wasting time looking an cant find an answer...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users