Jump to content


JUST DO IT WG (please)

problems do it please just do it all mm match maker gold ammo op tanks aap

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

GradorGamer #1 Posted Oct 12 2019 - 00:08

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8591 battles
  • 101
  • [RUGIR] RUGIR
  • Member since:
    03-20-2016

Please Wargaming, take a break from the game news and REPAIR THE GAME. Fix it once and for all and DEFINITELY all these problems (you all know what I'm talking about). Want to make your game grow back like before? FIX THE GAME!

 

After that, bring back news, but for now that's all we want.


Edited by GradorGamer, Oct 12 2019 - 00:15.


WhineMaker #2 Posted Oct 12 2019 - 00:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 38579 battles
  • 6,472
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

Who is the "we" you claim to represent?

 

 

 

This "we" is having FUNSIES and being entertained whenever I choose to play. If I didn't like the game, I would find another game to entertain myself... :P



Garandster #3 Posted Oct 12 2019 - 00:36

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 6134 battles
  • 1,273
  • Member since:
    04-12-2018
So you want them to fix in named issues with the game that you see as issues....very helpful. Its like calling the fire dept and saying there is a house on fire, you know, that house, down that street, you know what I'm talking about.

GradorGamer #4 Posted Oct 12 2019 - 01:27

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8591 battles
  • 101
  • [RUGIR] RUGIR
  • Member since:
    03-20-2016

View PostWhineMaker, on Oct 12 2019 - 00:22, said:

Who is the "we" you claim to represent?

 

 

 

This "we" is having FUNSIES and being entertained whenever I choose to play. If I didn't like the game, I would find another game to entertain myself... :P

  

If you do not feel represented, you are not included in the "we". That simple! You do not need to cry ;)



GradorGamer #5 Posted Oct 12 2019 - 01:32

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8591 battles
  • 101
  • [RUGIR] RUGIR
  • Member since:
    03-20-2016

View PostGarandster, on Oct 12 2019 - 00:36, said:

So you want them to fix in named issues with the game that you see as issues....very helpful. Its like calling the fire dept and saying there is a house on fire, you know, that house, down that street, you know what I'm talking about.

If you really like someone with your shortcomings, you help them to be a better person. This is my logic, unlike yours that makes no sense at all.



Projectile_Misfired #6 Posted Oct 12 2019 - 02:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 38695 battles
  • 2,957
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostGradorGamer, on Oct 11 2019 - 23:08, said:

Please Wargaming, take a break from the game news and REPAIR THE GAME. Fix it once and for all and DEFINITELY all these problems (you all know what I'm talking about). Want to make your game grow back like before? FIX THE GAME!

After that, bring back news, but for now that's all we want.

So what "specifically" does WG need to "fix"?



ATruk #7 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 01:09

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 58120 battles
  • 161
  • Member since:
    03-16-2013

View PostGradorGamer, on Oct 11 2019 - 16:08, said:

Please Wargaming, take a break from the game news and REPAIR THE GAME. Fix it once and for all and DEFINITELY all these problems (you all know what I'm talking about). Want to make your game grow back like before? FIX THE GAME!

 

After that, bring back news, but for now that's all we want.


GradorGamer my game seems to run ok. Are you talking technical issues? 



RingoMcHarrison #8 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 03:40

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 36705 battles
  • 5,296
  • Member since:
    11-22-2010

View PostGradorGamer, on Oct 11 2019 - 21:27, said:

  

If you do not feel represented, you are not included in the "we". That simple! You do not need to cry ;)

 

You're the one doing the crying here, my dude. And in a pretty lame way.



CowgoesMOO_ #9 Posted Oct 18 2019 - 05:43

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 721 battles
  • 127
  • Member since:
    04-04-2016

View PostGradorGamer, on Oct 12 2019 - 00:08, said:

Please Wargaming, take a break from the game news and REPAIR THE GAME. Fix it once and for all and DEFINITELY all these problems (you all know what I'm talking about). Want to make your game grow back like before? FIX THE GAME!

 

After that, bring back news, but for now that's all we want.

 

You do know that the people who fix the game arent the same ones who do the news and the events people arent the same ones who do the news etc?

 

I'm sure if you actually ever had a job youd know about different departments in a company that do different things.

 

Brain....use it.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users