Rudy PL...WoTlabs...(1 tank,2 statsets)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

omi5cron #1 Posted Oct 12 2019 - 21:15

Major

• Players
  • 23634 battles

adding the Rudy Pl to my garage instantly raised my "24 hours matches" by the amount of Rudy USSR. its only ONE tank but WoTlabs sees it as 2...and the Pl version being added ,actually added your USSR Rudy matches to that days total!

my 104 Rudy USSR matches were "duplicated" , for want of a better word. i DIDNT play 104 extra matches that day!

check it out on WoTLabs...enter Rudy into "tank search". this may be a source of "huh??" to some people . this may somehow explain weirdness in MoEs overall,as everyones Rudy USSR matches were "duped" and added to overall match count? (so overall amount of matches in last 2 weeks spiked by the phantom tank matches)no idea. it may have absolutely nothing to do with hat other stuff

desperado915 #2 Posted Oct 12 2019 - 21:29

Private

• -Players-
  • 14948 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-
Same thing happened to me. Unfortunately, the Rudy was my first premium tank when I started the game so my Wotlabs data suffered accordingly. I hope they fix it.

Omega_Weapon #3 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 01:53

Major

• Players
  • 53158 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF
This seems like a strange oversight on their part. Hopefully it gets addressed soon. While we are discussing the Rudy, can somebody confirm to me if the Polish version and the Russian version have separate stats within the game? If I play a game in the Polish crewed Rudy will it also count as a game played on my Russian crewed Rudy in the game stats?

heavymetal1967 #4 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 02:22

Major

• Players
  • 72604 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

Honestly I think it's working as intended.  I'm sure they noticed this and likely got feedback from supertest as well.

They share service records including MoEs and Mastery Badges.  Also, if I'm in one nation's the other nation's doesn't even show in the service record.

Also I noticed if you swap nations the crew are in limbo.  They aren't in the barracks unless you have return to last tank enabled which I'm pretty sure is part of XVM.  Also I have enough bed space, so that's not an issue.

To clarify if I go to the crews last or parent tank and uncheck return last crew and then switch to the other nations version they don't go to the barracks. 

BUT they do show if you filter for in barracks and in vehicles, but if you hover over the service record they don't show in a tank.  But they have the dismiss button available as if they were actually in the barracks.

Example...   I put my 40TP crew in the Polish Rudy and don't have return crew enabled.  I swap to the Soviet Rudy and my 40TP crew is not in the barracks, but they do show if I enable show in vehicles.  But they are NOT in the 40TP.  If I click on the 40TP or any other Polish tank the 40TP crew is not available either.  But if I toggle the return crew for the 40TP they drop back into the tank.

The crew thing may also be intentional for folks with not enough barracks space so they don't put them into temp beds.

Omega_Weapon #5 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 08:02

Major

• Players
  • 53158 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF
This is all needlessly confusing. Why didn't they simply give us two tanks? Give us a Polish Rudy and a Russian Rudy. Simple and easy. It's not like we can play both at the same time anyways. Currently its two tanks in effect, just with stat, crew and nation switching complications that no-one wants.

Avalon304 #6 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 10:13

Major

• Players
  • 23443 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

View PostOmega_Weapon, on Oct 13 2019 - 00:02, said:

This is all needlessly confusing. Why didn't they simply give us two tanks? Give us a Polish Rudy and a Russian Rudy. Simple and easy. It's not like we can play both at the same time anyways. Currently its two tanks in effect, just with stat, crew and nation switching complications that no-one wants.

It isnt confusing at all, and the nation swapping is literally only a positive. If you want it to be Russian make it Russian. If you want it to be Polish make it Polish. Its a great system and I hope more tanks get access to it. There are several tanks that I would like to swap between nations. Its a system Ive been waiting for since I first learned that WoT Console had tanks that were capable of training crews from multiple nations.

The stat complications only exist on an external website... not within WGs own website. Theres no crew complications as the crews are remembered when swapping and everyone was given a free 0-skill crew.

Edited by Avalon304, Oct 13 2019 - 10:13.

heavymetal1967 #7 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 15:04

Major

• Players
  • 72604 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

I haven't checked or tested this, but I also imagine this only uses one garage slot.

Haven't logged on the client yet, but something else to test. :P

Omega_Weapon #8 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 15:23

Major

• Players
  • 53158 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF

View PostAvalon304, on Oct 13 2019 - 04:13, said:

The stat complications only exist on an external website... not within WGs own website. Theres no crew complications as the crews are remembered when swapping and everyone was given a free 0-skill crew.

That is good to hear. Thanks for the clarification.

tod914 #9 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 16:51

Major

• Players
  • 64660 battles

View Postheavymetal1967, on Oct 13 2019 - 09:04, said:

I haven't checked or tested this, but I also imagine this only uses one garage slot.

Haven't logged on the client yet, but something else to test. :P

The Pollacks have to park on the street.  So, yah.  Only one slot.

Spoiler

heavymetal1967 #10 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 17:04

Major

• Players
  • 72604 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostOmega_Weapon, on Oct 13 2019 - 10:23, said:

That is good to hear. Thanks for the clarification.

And we got to keep the free buggy crew. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users