USA Geermany U.S.S.R U.K. France Japan ROC proc Multinational Vehicles

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ta_Hun_Kwai #1 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 19:19

Captain

• -Players-
  • 17930 battles
-_-please keep politics out of this and stay on subject to the post
so after some digging on a website called http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ I have come to find the following tanks in the Chinese tree and outside of the Chinese tree can also fall into the Multinational Vehicles system if the system was also allowed for now premium tanks as these tanks were used by the nation that manufactured them, and nations that bought them, in this case, being the people's republic of China (mainland China) and the Republic of China (Taiwan)
tier 1. Renault NC-31 France/republic of China (Taiwan)
tier 2. Vickers Mark E Type B  U.K./Republic of China (Taiwan)/people's republic of China (mainland China)
tier 3. Type 97 Chi-Ha Shinhoto japan/Republic of China (Taiwan)/people's republic of China (mainland China)
tier 4. M5A1 Stuart USA/Republic of China (Taiwan)/people's republic of China (mainland China)
and here is a list of tanks not in the Chinese tier that can be added to the Multinational Vehicles system
USA
Light Tanks
Tier 3. M3 Stuart USA/Republic of China (Taiwan)/people's republic of China (mainland China)
Tier 4. M5 Stuart(M5A1 Stuart) USA/Republic of China (Taiwan)/people's republic of China (mainland China)
Tier 5. M24 Chaffee USA/Republic of China (Taiwan
medium tanks
could not find any tanks or nonpremium tanks used by USA/Republic of China (Taiwan)/people's republic of China (mainland China)
heavy tanks
could not find any tanks or nonpremium used by USA/Republic of China (Taiwan)/people's republic of China (mainland China)
tank destroyers
Tier 4. M8A1/M8 Scott USA/Republic of China (Taiwan)
Tier 5. M10 GMC/Wolverine USA/Republic of China (Taiwan)
tier 6. M36 Jackson USA/Republic of China (Taiwan)
SPG
M55 USA/Republic of China (Taiwan) (the only source is wiki https://en.wikipedia...pelled_howitzer)
japan
light tanks
Tier 2. Type 95 Ha-Go Republic of China (Taiwan)/people's republic of China (mainland China)
no tier Type 95 So-Ki Republic of China (Taiwan)/people's republic of China (mainland China) (could be added to the game)
U.S.S.R
light tanks 
could not find any tanks or nonpremium used by U.S.S.R/people's republic of China (mainland China)
medium tanks
Tier 6. T-34/85 U.S.S.R/people's republic of China (mainland China)
tank destroyers
Tier 3. SU-76 U.S.S.R/people's republic of China (mainland China)
Tier 6. SU-100 U.S.S.R/people's republic of China (mainland China)
Tier 8. ISU-122 U.S.S.R/people's republic of China (mainland China)
Germany
light tanks
Pz.Kpfw. I/Panzer I Ausf. A Germany/Republic of China (Taiwan)
EDIT:1 tanks listed without links can be found on the very top link (
http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/)

Edited by Ta_Hun_Kwai, Oct 13 2019 - 19:39.

Avalon304 #2 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 19:30

Major

• Players
  • 23963 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

Which of these tanks are premiums? Those are the only ones that will qualify for the multination feature.

Additionally I see you listing Taiwan and China as separate nations. Politics aside, for the purposes of this game they fall under a single tech tree, and so also dont need to be given the multination feature.

Ta_Hun_Kwai #3 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 19:37

Captain

• -Players-
  • 17930 battles

View PostAvalon304, on Oct 13 2019 - 10:30, said:

Which of these tanks are premiums? Those are the only ones that will qualify for the multination feature. Additionally, I see you listing Taiwan and China as separate nations. Politics aside, for the purposes of this game they fall under a single tech tree, and so also don't need to be given the multination feature.

well
1. none im posting this as a suggestion for the Multinational feature be for all tanks, not just premiums
2. if you didn't want to be political you wouldn't have brought up the whole Taiwan is china and not a separate country
3. the game itself sees Taiwan as its own country the light tank type 64 carries the markings of Taiwan, not china

Avalon304 #4 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 20:52

Major

• Players
  • 23963 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

View PostTa_Hun_Kwai, on Oct 13 2019 - 11:37, said:

well
1. none im posting this as a suggestion for the Multinational feature be for all tanks, not just premiums
2. if you didn't want to be political you wouldn't have brought up the whole Taiwan is china and not a separate country
3. the game itself sees Taiwan as its own country the light tank type 64 carries the markings of Taiwan, not china

1. Its not going to be for all tanks. That would defeat the purpose of having tech trees in the first place. It will be used for premiums only.

2. Its a fact in this game: They are part of the same tech tree (and if anything you went there first by listing them separately).

3. No. It really doesnt, given that the Type 64 is listed as a Chinese light tank and is under the Chinese tech tree, and uses Chinese crew members. For the purposes of the game its a Chinese tank.

Ta_Hun_Kwai #5 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 21:09

Captain

• -Players-
  • 17930 battles

View PostAvalon304, on Oct 13 2019 - 11:52, said:

1. It's not going to be for all tanks. That would defeat the purpose of having tech trees in the first place. It will be used for premiums only.

2. It's a fact in this game: They are part of the same tech tree (and if anything you went there first by listing them separately).

3. No. It really doesnt, given that the Type 64 is listed as a Chinese light tank and is under the Chinese tech tree, and uses Chinese crew members. For the purposes of the game its a Chinese tank.

yes they released it with a premium doesn't mean it's going to stay with premiums this is just a list sharing of my ideas of what can be done with the system and expanded to again bringing politics to the subject isn't allowed by game so stop that also research your history the type 64 is of a different nation and is only in the Chinese tree to cow-tow to the CCP government so they wargaming can make profit

DaDoomTurtle #6 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 00:45

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 16784 battles
  • [TNKGG] TNKGG

View PostTa_Hun_Kwai, on Oct 13 2019 - 15:09, said:

yes they released it with a premium doesn't mean it's going to stay with premiums this is just a list sharing of my ideas of what can be done with the system and expanded to again bringing politics to the subject isn't allowed by game so stop that also research your history the type 64 is of a different nation and is only in the Chinese tree to cow-tow to the CCP government so they wargaming can make profit

Avalon304 had some good points. There was no need to get defensive. For the game purposes, yes, Taiwan is listed as part of China to simplify matters and it's solely a China tech tree. Yes, you're correct that WG could expand the nation swap idea beyond premiums, but for now, it's a premium only feature. At this point, what you're doing is just speculating, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You yourself brought politics in by being defensive and saying that WG is submitting to the PRC in order to make profit. Since you've already made this political, I think you must realize that for legal purposes, is considered part of China, and not recognized as its own country. Thus, WG isn't really dipping into the controversy. They just needed to put together a Chinese tech tree. Judging from your name though, you're likely a Taiwanese, so my guess is that such a decision by WG is hard for you to stomach. It is what it is.

HOTA_CHATON #7 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 00:53

Major

• Players
  • 13756 battles
  • [PPSAG] PPSAG

View PostAvalon304, on Oct 13 2019 - 12:30, said:

Which of these tanks are premiums? Those are the only ones that will qualify for the multination feature.

Additionally I see you listing Taiwan and China as separate nations. Politics aside, for the purposes of this game they fall under a single tech tree, and so also dont need to be given the multination feature.

Are you quite sure of this?  I mean, I didn't see it in print.  Maybe I overlooked it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users