FL frontline

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

heavymetal1967 #1 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 15:51

Major

• Players
  • 73440 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

A reminder for folks and a question too.

First the known.  Emphasis by me.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-modes/frontline-2019-episode-7/

How They Work 

The mechanics of Personal Reserves haven’t changed since the latest Common Test. They boost +100% Frontline XP for 1 hour after the "Activate" button is clicked. During that time, for example, if you earn the “General” rank in a Frontline battle, you receive 2,400 Frontline Experience, instead of the previous 1,200. Boosters are activated in standard slots for Personal Reserves in your game client.

Folks if you bought boosters - good news for any you have left.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-modes/frontline-2019-episode-8/

What will happen to Reserves when the Season's over?

All unused Reserves will be saved for the following Episodes. If you still have Personal Reserves at the end of the entire 2019 Season, we’ll compensate you the full cost of those purchased for Gold. For example, if you have 10 Reserves left, and 5 of them were purchased for Gold, we will refund the full cost of 5 Reserves at the end of the Season. All unused free Reserves will disappear.

Note: If you have both purchased and free Reserves in your vault, and you used both of them during the Season, then we consider you spent the free ones first. For example, if you five (5) purchased and five (5) free Reserves, and you spent five (5) of them, then we will assume you only used the free ones. Therefore, we'll refund the full cost of five (5) Reserves.

I'm done with FL, but I may grind it for crew, tanks or credits.

Question is will the FL boosters do anything?  I"m thinking no since rank/prestige won't help me and now that Tank Festival is over there's no other extras like tickets.

Thought to burn them since it won't really matter, but they do take up a slot that is better spent for "working" boosters.

Just wondering am I mistaken in this or overlooking something?  TIA.

Desert_Fox_1969 #2 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 15:57

Captain

• -Players-
  • 37270 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
I think if you completed FL the use of other boosters will work better. 

tod914 #3 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 16:24

Major

• Players
  • 65443 battles

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Oct 14 2019 - 09:57, said:

I think if you completed FL the use of other boosters will work better. 

Spoiler

Also tagged with FL, frontline

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users