• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

__WarChild__ #1 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 17:42

Major

• -Players-
  • 33986 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Howdy Tankers,

I try to do all the things in-game to get free stuff - at least until I get bored with it.  Example: I'm done with Frontlines and probably won't play it much b/c I don't seem to make as many credits anymore. Done with Tank Rewards b/c German isn't a go-to line for me. Etc.

I thought I was done with Twitch Prime India missions because the Missions just show Stamps as the reward (oh boy) and then the final one only shows the 5x that we're used to getting.  So I haven't been playing my 3 games a day in the Captured King Tiger...at least until I saw someone mention the Pz III K.  Now that's a tank that I don't have and not that it's great or anything but that's worth 3 games a day to get for free.  It bugs me though that the in-game missions don't list the goods that you get from completing each - which is why I'm behind.  Anyway, just wanted to let y'all know that there's stuff there you can't see.  This is what the website says:

Due to technical issues, the blueprints, consumables and the Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. K tank are not shown among the rewards within the India missions interface, but will still be credited after completion of the corresponding missions.

Website: https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/twitch-package-india/

Good luck out there!

__WarChild__

gideon_an #2 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 17:53

Captain

• -Players-
  • 30682 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
That is one of the few cases where reading the article is better then reading the missions. I read about the Panzer K but I got it through a Tank Rewards already.

Though have to point out something you might have glossed over on. Just because the German line isn't a go to line you can do the play a German a day mission for 100 points and get universal fragments. I have about 9 German fragments now anyway. The 8 Universals will let me buy a S.Conquerer fragment. 8 Universals take a while and if you need them they are worth getting.

GenPanzer #3 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 18:00

Major

• Players
  • 45087 battles
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT
When will you learn to stop relying on just one source, especially the in game client, as the only source of information? I get why you or anyone else might think that it's ok to think that way, and it probably works just fine in many other games, but you've been here long enough to know how incompetent WGNA, and WG in general, do things that if you don't get ALL the information you can about an event or mission, and plan properly, you will get screwed over somehow.

Carde #4 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 18:03

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 60607 battles
wow...thats a frustrating omission. can someone from WGNA confirm that the ending time is 720PM eastern or 720 AM?  Could we get an extension?  I dont think it is reasonable that we should have to double check our in game mission log against the webpage, and i have paid exactly zero attention to this because it was not worth my time (because the in game mission log indicated it wasnt anything good).

Edited by Carde, Oct 14 2019 - 18:09.

__WarChild__ #5 Posted Oct 14 2019 - 19:02

Major

• -Players-
  • 33986 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Yeah, I'm not really that big on universal fragments.  Seem to get a lot of those and very few, if any, of the nations that I need to grind.  No biggie for me though because I'm almost completely done with grinding anyway - just the Conq GC remains and I'm waiting for the Holidays before I try and finish that one out.

In the end, it's just another hidden gem that people have to LOOK FOR.  Which is why my Codes-R-Us thread has over 310,000 views in a little over 2 months.  People want to play the game and get free stuff - not spend hours searching all over for stuff.

Also tagged with India, Twitch Prime

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users