Is Warpack or any cheat mod allowed in world of tanks now ?

game play rules proff

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

_Tsavo_ #41 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 18:33

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 46482 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostNorseskald, on Oct 17 2019 - 12:13, said:

yes they are still around, not hard to look up, you would be naive (at the very least) to think there wasnt, just like a few years ago, a lot of people said wot couldnt have hacks/cheats ect ect.... every game is open to cheat. that being said i dont think many use them, and i think the amount of players using them has gone down like the player base. for those about to grab on some wg nuts, even quickie baby the mouth piece of wot made a video of a guy using hacks.

Pretty much everyone here agree that there are cheats but don't think it's prolific and do think almost every cheat claim finds the source rooted in ignorance. 

TheGame_ #42 Posted Oct 21 2019 - 05:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38441 battles
  • [BULBA] BULBA

View PostNorseskald, on Oct 17 2019 - 12:13, said:

yes they are still around, not hard to look up, you would be naive (at the very least) to think there wasnt, just like a few years ago, a lot of people said wot couldnt have hacks/cheats ect ect.... every game is open to cheat. that being said i dont think many use them, and i think the amount of players using them has gone down like the player base. for those about to grab on some wg nuts, even quickie baby the mouth piece of wot made a video of a guy using hacks.

who tf said he speaks for wot as a whole? xD

Also tagged with game play, rules, proff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users