• This topic is locked This topic is locked
236 replies to this topic

F1ghtK1l1 #221 Posted Nov 21 2019 - 18:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 410 battles

This kiddo is so hungry for attention he keeps bringing his stupid freaking post back to the top.

WhineMaker #222 Posted Nov 21 2019 - 19:39

Major

• Players
  • 39231 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

More fabulously STUNNING makeovers... :girl:

Spoiler

I'm having a 50% off sale for hair products, with a confirmed appointment... :coin:

View PostF1ghtK1l1, on Nov 21 2019 - 09:51, said:

This kiddo is so hungry for attention he keeps bringing his stupid freaking post back to the top.

Ding!! Ding!! Ding!! Another kiddo RAGER that doesn't even play the game!!! :facepalm:

Tao_Te_Tomato #223 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 17:19

Major

• -Players-
  • 28108 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostF1ghtK1l1, on Nov 21 2019 - 18:51, said:

So why not ignore the thread and deny him the attention?

Or is it more satisfying to fall into his trap and post a reply - which then bumps the thread BACK up to the top for more attention?

Nice planning there, General Custer.  :rolleyes:

iiNSaNiiTY #224 Posted Nov 22 2019 - 17:38

Captain

• -Players-
  • 19617 battles
  • [-TRD-] -TRD-
You seem a little traumatized, i recommend looking for a new hobby, you're not even so good at playing arty to be publishing all your average battles all day.

Edited by iiNSaNiiTY, Nov 22 2019 - 17:39.

WhineMaker #225 Posted Nov 26 2019 - 02:08

Major

• Players
  • 39231 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View PostiiNSaNiiTY, on Nov 22 2019 - 08:38, said:

You seem a little traumatized, i recommend looking for a new hobby, you're not even so good at playing arty to be publishing all your average battles all day.

I play for FUNSIES and nothing else. Unlike you, I have no need to impress the kiddos... :ohmy:

Here's a few more absolutely STUNNING makeovers for the holidays... :girl:

Spoiler

iiNSaNiiTY #226 Posted Nov 26 2019 - 02:20

Captain

• -Players-
  • 19617 battles
  • [-TRD-] -TRD-

View PostWhineMaker, on Nov 26 2019 - 02:08, said:

I play for FUNSIES and nothing else. Unlike you, I have no need to impress the kiddos... :ohmy:

Here's a few more absolutely STUNNING makeovers for the holidays... :girl:

Spoiler

clearly not, you just look for attention in a video game forum, commenting yourself in your post until some unsuspecting answer you, you also change your nickname and create a clan for your cause, surely you also have some extra accounts to give you a positive vote yourself.

I think that is being more kiddo than worrying about stats. :girl:.

Edited by iiNSaNiiTY, Nov 26 2019 - 02:21.

WhineMaker #227 Posted Nov 26 2019 - 20:36

Major

• Players
  • 39231 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

I look for the kiddo ragers in the middle of an epic tantrum, that think WG should change the game to fit their limited skillset... :ohmy:

...and looks like I found another... :arta:

The name change came about when my GF couldn't stop laughing at all the kiddos raging in chat. I believe it's rather fitting and it's a small amount of change to keep WG's server up and running. If don't like it, I could care less... :great:

Don't worry, I'll be queued up in arty as long as WG has a server running... :P

1stTanks #228 Posted Nov 26 2019 - 21:29

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 40497 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostWhineMaker, on Nov 26 2019 - 19:36, said:

I look for the kiddo ragers in the middle of an epic tantrum, that think WG should change the game to fit their limited skillset... :ohmy:

The name change came about when my GF couldn't stop laughing at all the kiddos raging in chat. I believe it's rather fitting and it's a small amount of change to keep WG's server up and running. If don't like it, I could care less... :great:

Every person that disagrees with you in the slightest is on an “epic tantrum” and a kiddo lol. 

iiNSaNiiTY described you perfectly 

View PostiiNSaNiiTY, on Nov 26 2019 - 01:20, said:

clearly not, you just look for attention in a video game forum, commenting yourself in your post until some unsuspecting answer you, you also change your nickname and create a clan for your cause, surely you also have some extra accounts to give you a positive vote yourself.

I think that is being more kiddo than worrying about stats. :girl:.

Edited by 1stTanks, Nov 26 2019 - 21:50.

HAN_Y0L0 #229 Posted Nov 26 2019 - 21:39

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29271 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View PostWhineMaker, on Nov 26 2019 - 14:36, said:

"Limited skillset" This coming from the individual that averages around 45% in actual tanks.  I feel bad for you needing to incessantly post here for self validation at pixels. #feelsbad

Enjoy your "skillset"

iiNSaNiiTY #230 Posted Nov 26 2019 - 23:06

Captain

• -Players-
  • 19617 battles
  • [-TRD-] -TRD-

View PostWhineMaker, on Nov 26 2019 - 20:36, said:

Look at this ----> http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/615460-sandbox-spg-rebalance/page__pid__12322470__st__20#entry12322470 It seems that now you will have to pay a lot more to do a decent damage and to stun at the same time, And yes, your girlfriend, your good job, your life as a millionaire, I know all that, is the excuse of any mediocre player.

6k of messages that seek attention in a video game forum and believing that you are a troll + the other messages of your clone accounts, you really need a new hobby, I tell you as a friend.

That is all the attention I will give you this time, bye bye :girl:

WhineMaker #231 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 01:29

Major

• Players
  • 39231 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

Oh no, I'll just have to keep on using the STUNNING HE for the makeover effect. Unlike you, I could care less about my stats in a video game. What's gonna happen, the banks going to repo my house?

I'm sorry, I would never consider a kiddo rager, with an anime avatar, as a friend or take their advice, especially those tin foil conspiracy theories. If you don't like the content, move on to another thread. For now, I'll keep on posting my STUNNING makeovers.

Spoiler

Craftspirit #232 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 03:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 12307 battles
  • [HIGH5] HIGH5

View PostWhineMaker, on Nov 26 2019 - 20:29, said:

Oh no, I'll just have to keep on using the STUNNING HE for the makeover effect. Unlike you, I could care less about my stats in a video game. What's gonna happen, the banks going to repo my house?

I'm sorry, I would never consider a kiddo rager, with an anime avatar, as a friend or take their advice, especially those tin foil conspiracy theories. If you don't like the content, move on to another thread. For now, I'll keep on posting my STUNNING makeovers.

Spoiler

... That nobody gives any care, and polluate the forums with useless posts.

Oh and look at this : https://worldoftanks.../SPG-rebalance/

Ohh interesting, you will maube need an actual brain to be a cancer

Maybe this will make you change the game since you seem not capable to reach such a high mental state without hurting your head too much...

WhineMaker #233 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 04:47

Major

• Players
  • 39231 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

Make your appointment for your holiday makeovers... ;)

Spoiler

WhineMaker #234 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 04:52

Major

• Players
  • 39231 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View PostCraftspirit, on Nov 26 2019 - 18:28, said:

... That nobody gives any care, and polluate the forums with useless posts.

Oh and look at this : https://worldoftanks.../SPG-rebalance/

Ohh interesting, you will maube need an actual brain to be a cancer

Maybe this will make you change the game since you seem not capable to reach such a high mental state without hurting your head too much...

I'll play the game after any changes and if I find it FUN, i'll continue to play. Unlike you that comes to the forums and rages that the game is too difficult for you... :child:

At this point, I'll probably play arty only, and I'll continue to shoot the STUNNING HE, if only for you... :arta:

You do know, that red squiggly line underneath a word is a misspelling and Remedial English is a thing... :P

My bad, you're one of those that thinks they are actually good at a video game... :facepalm: 

Craftspirit #235 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 12:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 12307 battles
  • [HIGH5] HIGH5

View PostWhineMaker, on Nov 26 2019 - 23:52, said:

I'll play the game after any changes and if I find it FUN, i'll continue to play. Unlike you that comes to the forums and rages that the game is too difficult for you... :child:

At this point, I'll probably play arty only, and I'll continue to shoot the STUNNING HE, if only for you... :arta:

You do know, that red squiggly line underneath a word is a misspelling and Remedial English is a thing... :P

My bad, you're one of those that thinks they are actually good at a video game... :facepalm: 

You know what? Keep shooting stunning HE at me, because it will do next to no damage, so yeah, stun will be applied, but I honestly care more about recieving damage anyway, and I got a spoil liner just for peoples like you :)

Or you could shoot me gold and actually do damage, but OH NO, NO SRUUUNS and it will also destroy your wallet like I seem to destroy you in game... :child:

Or you can try the futur AP rounds, but wait... You need to have some sort of brain to know how to use them... What a shame...

Oh and one of your arguments is about a misstyping? Thats a really generic "argumentairy hoe" that only grammar nazi kiddos uses to fullfill their need of sentiment of superiority. And dont worry, Im not a native english speaker nor writer, so I dont really care... Even if im trying, unlike you... :facepalm:

Im playing only to hunt arty... And since the anomyser seems to be coming soon, Ill hunt every single arty in my Mario Kart as you like to call them, I like ruining arta gameplay just like you like to ruin the forum experience for everyone... :justwait:

WhineMaker #236 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 17:16

Major

• Players
  • 39231 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

More absolutely fabulous STUNNING makeovers for the holidays... :great:

Spoiler

DomoSapien #237 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 18:14

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 14991 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
This thread has run its course long ago and the entire conversation is largely non-constructive.

Locking the thread and reminding you all that the holidays are right around the corner; now is a good time to practice compassion and try to understand one another despite your differences.

Posting threads with the primary goal of inciting unrest on the forums can certainly be considered non-constructive posting, as is chiming in on the thread solely to berate the OP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users