• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Themasterofkiller777 #1 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 02:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 12113 battles
  • [NI_AR] NI_AR

Hi everyone, hope you are destroying too much :izmena:

I want to know if you buy a frontline tank on the premium store, e.g.: t-44-100 frontline, this vehicule is gonna be only available for frontline mode or can I use it in random battles after the fronline ends? 

Thanks! :P

P0NYTANK #2 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 02:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43861 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

Actually, i was asking the same XD

I want to buy the T-34-3, but that publicity is kinda confusing, is like "Buy this for Frontline Only":P

HOTA_CHATON #3 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 03:19

Major

• Players
  • 13608 battles
  • [MSG] MSG
Any tank you purchase from the premium store is permanent unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.  Frontlines has nothing to do with how long you keep a tank purchase.  They are just suggested purchases to use in frontlines.

Edited by HOTA_CHATON, Oct 16 2019 - 03:20.

heavymetal1967 #4 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 04:40

Major

• Players
  • 73224 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

The PREMIUM store frontline tanks are regular tier 8 premiums - they're just adding FL for marketing purposes.

The Frontline tanks you buy in the IN GAME or CLIENT store are FL vehicles.  And on a mouse hover they state "front line only".

That's also why they come with a crew.  They're not crew trainers and you can't dump another crew in them like a premium.

But if you spent gold in the in game store for the FL only versions you get it credited for the original versions.  But you have to use it before this season of FL is over folks.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/content/docs/frontline-episode-1-regulations/

Block Quote

Discounts on Original Versions of Rental Tanks

All the Gold spent on rent will be accumulated in a special fund that can be used to get a discount on the purchase of the original version of any of the leased tanks.

It doesn't matter what tanks and for how long you've rented them, all the Gold will be in the fund.

The size of the discount depends on the following factors:

• How much Gold has been accumulated in the fund
  • The cost of the original version of the tank

The discount will be calculated depending on how much Gold you spent on rent. The more Gold you spend, the greater the discount you get. The discount will only be in Gold.

Gold not used to get a discount remains in the fund and may be accumulated further to receive other discounts.

In case, the Gold of the fund was not used to get a discount, after the end of the Season it will be lost.

*If you want to buy the original variant of the Pz. 58 FL, the Pz. 58 Mutz will be credited to your account.

NOTE: The opportunity to activate the discount will not be available immediately, but in one of the following Episodes. However, Gold in the fund will be accumulated immediately.

____Jayden #5 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 11:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 52438 battles
  • [SPED] SPED

View PostThemasterofkiller777, on Oct 16 2019 - 11:38, said:

Hi everyone, hope you are destroying too much :izmena:

I want to know if you buy a frontline tank on the premium store, e.g.: t-44-100 frontline, this vehicule is gonna be only available for frontline mode or can I use it in random battles after the fronline ends? 

Thanks! :P

What do you think the FL stands for in the name of the tank -,- FrontLine. It also says it can only be used for Frontlines. IN THE GAME..

Also tagged with Frontline, Vehicules

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users