Jump to content


It's rigged! (Data)


  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Vulcan_Spectre #1 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 19:17

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 5506 battles
  • 1,311
  • [TCM] TCM
  • Member since:
    12-25-2017
I found out why we lose more then 95% of the time

Attached Files

  • Attached File   NtvDQId_d (1).jpg   19.25K

Edited by Vulcan_Spectre, Oct 16 2019 - 19:18.


ObrumPL #2 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 19:23

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 19357 battles
  • 1,004
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2
  • Member since:
    02-05-2015
Epic! :P

TheMadPizzler #3 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 19:27

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44185 battles
  • 694
  • [JARHD] JARHD
  • Member since:
    02-19-2011

Wow.  I've been going about it all wrong.  I usually blame myself, then reflect on how I can do better, implement those ideas... and get better.   It sucks because it takes time and effort.

 

But, thankfully, knowing now that nothing is my fault,  it's all BS, I don't have to do any of that.   I can't wait to see my win rate shoot up because I don't take responsibility for my own predicament.    

 

THANK YOU!!!!



_Katyusha___ #4 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 19:45

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 16845 battles
  • 1,128
  • [KTSHA] KTSHA
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016
RNG

venom286 #5 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 19:51

    Captain

  • Players
  • 43471 battles
  • 1,323
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012
or 

heavymetal1967 #6 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 20:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 73163 battles
  • 22,289
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
:D:great:

HOTA_CHATON #7 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 20:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 13588 battles
  • 14,799
  • [MSG] MSG
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011
:facepalm: Really?  You don't say?

Vulcan_Spectre #8 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 21:07

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 5506 battles
  • 1,311
  • [TCM] TCM
  • Member since:
    12-25-2017

View Postvenom286, on Oct 16 2019 - 13:51, said:

or 

I have all the evidence to prove its rigged, just look at my data, you can't prove me wrong because yes



__WarChild__ #9 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 21:16

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 33373 battles
  • 6,072
  • [OPIC] OPIC
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

LOL!!

 

+1 OP.  That's good stuff.  :great:



Guido1212 #10 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 21:24

    Community Contributor

  • Players
  • 81941 battles
  • 8,922
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    06-11-2011
Pie Chart, that is truth.

Volcanic_lobster_220 #11 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 21:48

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 8682 battles
  • 1,044
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016
(AKA RNG)

KRZYBooP #12 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 22:02

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 4109 battles
  • 266
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

Someone was watching my stream yesterday. xD

 



FearTheBadger #13 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 22:03

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17228 battles
  • 415
  • [R_I_R] R_I_R
  • Member since:
    12-28-2015
That is funny pie charts don't lie :)

Vulcan_Spectre #14 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 22:08

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 5506 battles
  • 1,311
  • [TCM] TCM
  • Member since:
    12-25-2017
Time to disappear :hiding: 

Edited by Vulcan_Spectre, Oct 16 2019 - 22:36.


vonkevin #15 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 22:45

    Captain

  • Players
  • 30650 battles
  • 1,180
  • Member since:
    08-08-2011
I like pie.

SimplyPzB2 #16 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 06:51

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 105 battles
  • 644
  • Member since:
    05-26-2016

View PostVulcan_Spectre, on Oct 16 2019 - 19:17, said:

I found out why we lose more then 95% of the time

That's funny and all, but please tell this joke to the enemy team below..

-

Here, look at this battle.  It would not exist under sbmm, because sbmm would not have stacked one team so heavily:

-

-

-

The breakdown: (sorted by overall win rate, the "%" number above).

 

Skill level   Team 1   Team 2

blue               1             0

green            4             1

yellow            3             4          skilled    

orange          3             4          unskilled

red                4             6

 

 

So my team had DOUBLE the skilled players.  To make it worse, most of my team's skill was green or better.  The enemy had only ONE green skilled player.

-

TWO THIRDS, or 10/15, of the enemy was unskilled.   Whereas my team had NINE skilled players.

-

Enemy DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE. 

-

Unbalanced team skill battles like this SHOULD NOT EXIST.  And they don't have to.  All WG has to do is create an algorithm that swaps a few players (between teams like this one) until both teams have ABOUT the same number of skilled players.  Ideally one team shouldn't have more than +/-2 skilled players than the enemy. 

-

FYI, when watching the replay, my game was just as boring as when I played it.  The enemy sent ZERO to scout mid.  So my ENTIRE battle consisted of sitting unspotted in mid and farming damage.  1,700+ damage, 2 kills, and no one shot at me even once.  Only spotted once.  Oh the thrills.  WG fix your MM.  Balance team skill.

-

-

Go on then, justify this battle.  Tell me how much fun any player on the losing team had.  Tell me my team wasn't bored to tears.   Tell us all why your precious stats are so important we have to suffer through crap battles like this....



ARR0ZD0CE #17 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 06:54

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 4480 battles
  • 125
  • Member since:
    03-27-2017
I agree with this guy above me. Funny how everytime I mention it ppl just chit all over me. Maybe if more unicoms spoke out in the name of sbmm we could all wait a little bit longer for the matchmaker to do its thing and have some intense sweaty gamer games.

PanzerXO #18 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 06:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 13255 battles
  • 2,150
  • Member since:
    05-23-2012

View PostSimplyPzB2, on Oct 17 2019 - 00:51, said:

That's funny and all, but please tell this joke to the enemy team below..

-

Here, look at this battle.  It would not exist under sbmm, because sbmm would not have stacked one team so heavily:

-

-

-

The breakdown: (sorted by overall win rate, the "%" number above).

 

Skill level   Team 1   Team 2

blue               1             0

green            4             1

yellow            3             4          skilled    

orange          3             4          unskilled

red                4             6

 

 

So my team had DOUBLE the skilled players.  To make it worse, most of my team's skill was green or better.  The enemy had only ONE green skilled player.

-

TWO THIRDS, or 10/15, of the enemy was unskilled.   Whereas my team had NINE skilled players.

-

Enemy DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE. 

-

Unbalanced team skill battles like this SHOULD NOT EXIST.  And they don't have to.  All WG has to do is create an algorithm that swaps a few players (between teams like this one) until both teams have ABOUT the same number of skilled players.  Ideally one team shouldn't have more than +/-2 skilled players than the enemy. 

-

FYI, when watching the replay, my game was just as boring as when I played it.  The enemy sent ZERO to scout mid.  So my ENTIRE battle consisted of sitting unspotted in mid and farming damage.  1,700+ damage, 2 kills, and no one shot at me even once.  Only spotted once.  Oh the thrills.  WG fix your MM.  Balance team skill.

-

-

Go on then, justify this battle.  Tell me how much fun any player on the losing team had.  Tell me my team wasn't bored to tears.   Tell us all why your precious stats are so important we have to suffer through crap battles like this....


Good God - you don't quit, do you.  How many times do you have to be proven that SBMM is a joke and would not work?



SimplyPzB2 #19 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 06:56

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 105 battles
  • 644
  • Member since:
    05-26-2016

View PostSailorAndy69, on Oct 17 2019 - 06:54, said:

I agree with this guy above me. Funny how everytime I mention it ppl just chit all over me. Maybe if more unicoms spoke out in the name of sbmm we could all wait a little bit longer for the matchmaker to do its thing and have some intense sweaty gamer games.


I agree with this guy above me...  It's now been proven that random MM gives better players a built in advantage, and bad players a built in disadvantage.  Sbmm will solve this problem....



ARR0ZD0CE #20 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 06:59

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 4480 battles
  • 125
  • Member since:
    03-27-2017

ok i made that post late and ended up agreeing with the guy i don't actually agree with. I meant to say i agree with the guy with the long essay about SBMM

 

 

oh god nvm ignore this post how do i delete mods plz i had it right the first time. my brain is mush from frontliens sry. unicomes defend us plz


Edited by SailorAndy69, Oct 17 2019 - 07:01.





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users