Jump to content


How Hard Is It

velocity

  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

ice_blink_luck #1 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 01:45

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32041 battles
  • 836
  • Member since:
    08-22-2012

For Wargaming to show the velocity of shells in the garage and in game?  They show damage, pen, why not velocity?

 

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE / UINSTALLING FOR ARMORED WARFARE



JEDIDIEUGH #2 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 01:49

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5563 battles
  • 209
  • [TOMAS] TOMAS
  • Member since:
    08-13-2016

View PostTAR_b, on Oct 18 2019 - 16:45, said:

For Wargaming to show the velocity of shells in the garage and in game?  They show damage, pen, why not velocity?

 

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE / UINSTALLING FOR ARMORED WARFARE

it really does suck that you have to go to a 3rd party site, but knowing WG, they'll probably introduce those stats in game at a very slow rate.



WhineMaker #3 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 01:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 38631 battles
  • 6,503
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011
Buh bye Felicia!!!

Rena_Dyne #4 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 02:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 9118 battles
  • 4,290
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011
It's an odd decision not to introduce those so everyone can see them, but its not really a gamebreaking thing.

ice_blink_luck #5 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 02:09

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32041 battles
  • 836
  • Member since:
    08-22-2012

pretty sure the all caps was the hidden sarcasm tag, morons ---

 

but, seriously, how hard is it?



JEDIDIEUGH #6 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 02:17

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5563 battles
  • 209
  • [TOMAS] TOMAS
  • Member since:
    08-13-2016

View PostTAR_b, on Oct 18 2019 - 17:09, said:

pretty sure the all caps was the hidden sarcasm tag, morons ---

 

but, seriously, how hard is it?

you could just initialize it if you want to show sarcasm. no need to call us morons because all caps is rarely used to show sarcasm...



ice_blink_luck #7 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 02:41

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32041 battles
  • 836
  • Member since:
    08-22-2012

sorry if i hurt your feelings, jedidieugh --- 

 

velocity is such an important stat for shells, hard to believe you have to go to some 3rd party site to get the info....

 

but, i get it, World of Tanks is a new game, and maybe they will patch it in soon -

 

(jedidieugh do i need the sarcasm tag above, let me know)



the_dude_76 #8 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 05:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 34320 battles
  • 5,345
  • [GSRM] GSRM
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostTAR_b, on Oct 18 2019 - 19:09, said:

pretty sure the all caps was the hidden sarcasm tag, morons ---

 

but, seriously, how hard is it?

 

Wait... You think sarcasm translates on the internet??? And you're calling other people morons???



JEDIDIEUGH #9 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 07:11

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5563 battles
  • 209
  • [TOMAS] TOMAS
  • Member since:
    08-13-2016

View PostTAR_b, on Oct 18 2019 - 17:41, said:

sorry if i hurt your feelings, jedidieugh --- 

 

velocity is such an important stat for shells, hard to believe you have to go to some 3rd party site to get the info....

 

but, i get it, World of Tanks is a new game, and maybe they will patch it in soon -

 

(jedidieugh do i need the sarcasm tag above, let me know)

my feelings are not hurt, but you can't expect people to understand sarcasm over the internet. And yes and no to needing to show sarcasm with special characters. Yes because you can't tell if someone is being sarcastic without tone hence why we use intalics and no because your last statement is very obviously sarcastic. Have a nice day.



3nr0n #10 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 07:22

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23304 battles
  • 1,340
  • [1VETS] 1VETS
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostJEDIDIEUGH, on Oct 18 2019 - 18:49, said:

it really does suck that you have to go to a 3rd party site, but knowing WG, they'll probably introduce those stats in game at a very slow rate.


It might be after they fix the HE problem might not.



Tolos #11 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 10:55

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • 18,703
  • [GDF] GDF
  • Member since:
    09-22-2010

View PostTAR_b, on Oct 19 2019 - 00:45, said:

For Wargaming to show the velocity of shells in the garage and in game?  They show damage, pen, why not velocity?

 

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE / UINSTALLING FOR ARMORED WARFARE

 

Have fun doing nothing but PvE in Armoured Warfare. Oh and paying for the same tank 5 times just with different skins lol. 



Troa_Barton #12 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 11:11

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 4235 battles
  • 137
  • [CHMC] CHMC
  • Member since:
    06-11-2016
Or how about knowing if you need to unlock the tracks because your tank skipped leg day?
Gotta check the wiki every time I buy a tank..





Also tagged with velocity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users