Boycott Game Codes for Missions & Events other than Scavenger Hunts

boycott Mission Codes Confusion Clutter Revert Mission UI to 1.0 Free Mission Acceptance No Codes

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Tao_Te_Tomato #61 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 15:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 27762 battles
  • [TER] TER

I see no evidence in this thread that you entered the code to allow you to stop entering codes, so....  :hiding:

Just be thankful you are not in Mother Russia.  There, code enters YOU.  :ohmy:

:P

Edited by Tao_Te_Tomato, Oct 22 2019 - 15:43.

dunniteowl #62 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 18:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

View PostAvalon304, on Oct 22 2019 - 00:08, said:

I mean WG has been running it this way for 10 years... so... Id say theyve run their business pretty well. It certainly helps that they have the monopoly on arcade tank games right now.... WT isnt their competition and AW died (and is also run by a worse company if you can believe it).

At worst the NA server goes away in like 5 or 6 years and they merge everyone to EU, which still gets like 100-200k people on it... and that runs for probably 10 more years until RU is the last serve cluster standing... and they have millions who play. I dont really think WG is too concerned about what NA thinks.

LIE!

Codes have not been going on for 10 years.  This is so off point that any further remonstration in this matter makes you seem foolish.

So very wrong.

OvO

Peak_Bagger #63 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 19:19

Captain

• -Players-
  • 19978 battles
  • [-T1B-] -T1B-

View Postdunniteowl, on Oct 22 2019 - 18:18, said:

LIE!

Codes have not been going on for 10 years.  This is so off point that any further remonstration in this matter makes you seem foolish.

So very wrong.

OvO

Avalon was not talking specifically about codes in that quote. He was talking about the general attitude of WG towards their customers. It was pretty clear. You should be a little more careful when calling something a lie.

ShadowDancer27 #64 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 20:19

Major

• Players
  • 30822 battles

The in-game and out of game code system is overall a bad user experience.

When it doesn't work, file tickets.

If not working includes a UI design so bad you have no idea what the hell is going on, file tickets.

They display trees fairly well.  I don't know why they wouldn't be able to present all missions on a tree or indented table.

dunniteowl #65 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

View PostPeak_Bagger, on Oct 22 2019 - 12:19, said:

Avalon was not talking specifically about codes in that quote. He was talking about the general attitude of WG towards their customers. It was pretty clear. You should be a little more careful when calling something a lie.

I'm aware of that, however, clarity is important and I am not in the habit of working hard to interpret what someone means when all they are doing is spitting out their opinion.  I was clear.

I am sure that is what he meant, but it isn't what he said.  So it is a lie of misinformation and if someone cannot be clear about something so simple, then we must wonder if they are clear on other things as well.

I am left to wonder, though, why THEY that do not care spend so much time arguing the point.  I mean, if they don't care, then -- no reason to say anything, right?

I care.  So I said something.

OvO

Tao_Te_Tomato #66 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 22:02

Major

• -Players-
  • 27762 battles
  • [TER] TER

View Postdunniteowl, on Oct 22 2019 - 21:30, said:

I am left to wonder, though, why THEY that do not care spend so much time arguing the point.  I mean, if they don't care, then -- no reason to say anything, right?

OvO

Well....maybe there's payment?

Peak_Bagger #67 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 22:19

Captain

• -Players-
  • 19978 battles
  • [-T1B-] -T1B-

View Postdunniteowl, on Oct 22 2019 - 21:30, said:

I'm aware of that, however, clarity is important and I am not in the habit of working hard to interpret what someone means when all they are doing is spitting out their opinion.  I was clear.

I am sure that is what he meant, but it isn't what he said.  So it is a lie of misinformation and if someone cannot be clear about something so simple, then we must wonder if they are clear on other things as well.

OvO

You misunderstood his post and incorrectly said it was a lie. Man up and move on rather than doubling-down. 

dunniteowl #68 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 23:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

Why should I 'man up?'  I indicated I knew what he meant.  I just don't care as he doesn't care, so why should I man up for something like this?  And as I admitted I knew what he meant, how is that not OWNING it?

Come on, now, be fair about this crap.

OvO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users