• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Oct 21 2019 - 17:06

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4135 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockeys! 

The Minsk map changes are still being tested on the Supertest.  The reworking of the location should enhance gameplay variety and fix the map's problematic areas.

What is going to change?

1. The courts behind the ПОДВИГ НАРОДА БЕССМЕРТЕН” (  “The People’s Deeds Are Immortal”  ) buildings have been opened.
    Spoiler
  2. The map setting has been changed to autumn—the foliage has been removed from the trees. Some shrubbery has been added in the park.
    Spoiler
  3. The riverbed has been drained and turned into a playable zone. Several exits from the riverbed have been added in various parts of the map. 
    Spoiler
  4. The white fence along the central avenue has been removed and substituted with hills. 
    Spoiler
  5. Some covers have been added along the street on line 9.
    Spoiler
  6. The map size has been slightly increased, and a passage has been added behind the buildings along line K.
    Spoiler
  7. The encounter area at the "small town" has been completely redesigned—a subway construction site has been added.
    Spoiler
  8. The red border line has been shifted—the remote passage along line 1 has been removed.
    Spoiler
  9. Additional covers along the upper part of the street on line 2 have been added.
    Spoiler
  10. The alternative variant differs by an additional passage in the "small town".
    Spoiler

The future of the Minsk map changes depends on the outcome of testing.

Edited by KRZYBooP, Oct 21 2019 - 20:46.

cavalry11 #2 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 15:31

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 50208 battles
  • [APG] APG
Why do you keep monkeying with these lousy maps.

_Tsavo_ #3 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 15:51

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 46824 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

Looks to be a lot more playable.  I'd like to see all courtyard and inter-building areas accessible so as to provide less linear gameplay.  Paris, Himmels, Ruinburg, etc would probably benefit tremendously from such things. 

I like the low ground between the tiny town primary engagement zone.  Mix it up.  Good, I'll probably like this map a lot more. 

Darkbee2Bee #4 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 16:09

Major

• Players
  • 36672 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-

View Postcavalry11, on Oct 22 2019 - 09:31, said:

Why do you keep monkeying with these lousy maps.

Fixing existing maps probably takes less development resources than creating new maps from scratch.  I'd be happy with a less lousy Minsk.

Warmachine_223 #5 Posted Oct 24 2019 - 16:43

Private

• -Players-
  • 3687 battles
  • [AGRSN] AGRSN
I like the changes, it would be a nice change up

Also tagged with KRZY, Test, SuperTest, Map, Changes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users