Was anyone watching when

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

noboater #1 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 19:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 35336 battles
  • [J4F] J4F
Tru_voodoo quit Mahou last night. He was visibly emotional about it as he'd been with them a long time. He's my favorite streamer.

HOTA_CHATON #2 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 20:19

Major

• Players
  • 13754 battles
  • [PPSAG] PPSAG
Nope, can't say as I did.  Must been something hard for him to do.

Atragon #3 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 20:27

Major

• Players
  • 44444 battles
  • [FINES] FINES
Any reason? He's a great CC. Great players come and go from clans if you look at their history. I think he was more involved in streaming solo than clan activities. The fact that he is a clan or not may be irrelevant as he really doesn't need a clan with his experience. He also doesn't normally play the reward tanks as he thinks they are OP and doesn't like clubbing with them.

Edited by Atragon, Oct 22 2019 - 20:33.

GenPanzer #4 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 20:37

Major

• Players
  • 45099 battles
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT
Just watched it. I think he over-reacted. He said he's been thinking of leaving for 6 months. He admitted he doesn't participate in any clan activities anymore and is not interested in doing so, so, he moved on. No biggie, imo.

HOTA_CHATON #5 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 20:41

Major

• Players
  • 13754 battles
  • [PPSAG] PPSAG

View PostGenPanzer, on Oct 22 2019 - 13:37, said:

Just watched it. I think he over-reacted. He said he's been thinking of leaving for 6 months. He admitted he doesn't participate in any clan activities anymore and is not interested in doing so, so, he moved on. No biggie, imo.

Well just a sentimental one would be my only reaction to that.

JDF #6 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 20:42

Major

• Players
  • 23246 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View PostAtragon, on Oct 22 2019 - 20:27, said:

Any reason? He's a great CC. Great players come and go from clans if you look at their history. I think he was more involved in streaming solo than clan activities. The fact that he is a clan or not may be irrelevant as he really doesn't need a clan with his experience. He also doesn't normally play the reward tanks as he thinks they are OP and doesn't like clubbing with them.

He was streaming during clanwars and, as he explains, his clannies where "very unhappy" he was streaming without delay (since the enemyteam easily could see the strat they where on and could counterstrat).

Atragon #7 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 20:45

Major

• Players
  • 44444 battles
  • [FINES] FINES

View PostJDF, on Oct 22 2019 - 14:42, said:

He was streaming during clanwars and, as he explains, his clannies where "very unhappy" he was streaming without delay (since the enemyteam easily could see the strat they where on and could counterstrat).

Yea, but Mahou should give other clans a handicap with all the reward tanks they use.

__WarChild__ #8 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 34022 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostJDF, on Oct 22 2019 - 13:42, said:

He should not have been streaming without at least a 5 minute delay.  If he was doing it without a delay and his team lost, then there is a high likelihood that he contributed to the loss.  Since he has now become the QuickyBaby of the NA server, it's not like he gets that much from being a part of Mahou anyway - Gold, Bonds, Reward Tanks, etc.  He either has those already or he can just ask WG for them.

Tru is one of my favorite streamers. Very genuine, down to earth, and patient - like the good dad that he is.  I wish him the very best in whatever endeavors/clans he wishes to pursue in the future.

:honoring:

GeorgePreddy #9 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:50

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

WoT... tank game or soap opera ?

JakeTheMystic #10 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 22:00

Major

• Players
  • 25135 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

I can feel for that; I'm most clans I've been in they say usually at least 5 (my previous clan said at least 1 minute and I was like ???) I totally understand the reasoning, but having a 5 minute delay means nothing if you don't mute/cover your ready list and the time you are actually going over the strat. That 5 minute delay with it uncovered is definitely enough time to come up with a counter strat and I'd hope people realize that. 

Voodoo is such a wholesome chad that it obviously pains him to go, but I have had those moments with past clans where I just don't feel like I was contributing a lot at the time and being the sole blame on a loss just makes it worse. 

Now I pretty much choose to stream without delay, mostly so I can interact with chat (that's basically the entire purpose of streaming in the first place) and I can review the play afterward to see what went right/wrong. Streaming on delay only serves a purpose for people to watch at a later time with no chat interaction and at that point, you might as well just record it and upload to youtube. 

Sad to see him leave though, honestly one of the most respected players in the game imo. 

JDF #11 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 22:03

Major

• Players
  • 23246 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View Post__WarChild__, on Oct 22 2019 - 21:50, said:

He should not have been streaming without at least a 5 minute delay.  If he was doing it without a delay and his team lost, then there is a high likelihood that he contributed to the loss.  Since he has now become the QuickyBaby of the NA server, it's not like he gets that much from being a part of Mahou anyway - Gold, Bonds, Reward Tanks, etc.  He either has those already or he can just ask WG for them.

Tru is one of my favorite streamers. Very genuine, down to earth, and patient - like the good dad that he is.  I wish him the very best in whatever endeavors/clans he wishes to pursue in the future.

:honoring:

As Tru explained during his stream, he never streams with delay. And I can see the reasons. But what is not clear to me if his (former)clannies where aware if he was live streaming, and if so, if they did or did not have an issue with it.

But I see your point concerning the live streaming during clan wars and as far as I'm concerned it is a valid point.

Although what has been said/written in TS (or whatever they use) a/o in clan chat is unknown. But I assume the clannies where not aware of him livestreaming without delay. And if that is the case I can see why it got toxic (but this is me guessing; as I don't know the details).

noboater #12 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 22:46

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 35336 battles
  • [J4F] J4F
He received the invite while he was streaming and got in late not having a chance to delay. Obviously the other clan had a scumball stream sniping him. Pretty low down in my book just to win a game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users