I had heard that this particular person was this way.

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

bake3020 #1 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 20:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 134 battles

I wont mention the name or the region but, I was totally shocked, and in disbelief that this person can get on Twitch, stream World of Tanks and then make the disparaging comments against people who play arty like he did.  I have been told that he has a bad habit of this but had never knew he was this vicious, until today.  I have since un-followed him in Twitch, You Tube, and all other social media.  I am surprised that War Gaming and Twitch both, do not  more closely monitor those that are representing not only Twitch but War Gaming also, when they are out there like that.   This person should be confronted by both companies and reprimanded.  However, I know it will never happen.  Have a great day guys.

Baron_Von_Cheeto #2 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 20:51

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 60229 battles
I think they call that freedom of speech dude. Don’t be so sensitive dude, people hate arty get over it. 

Klaatu_Nicto #3 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:02

Major

• Players
  • 44055 battles

If you think arty is bad, imagine an arty whose shell can not only be guided to the target, split into 3 pieces and attack 3 different targets, the shells also can spot most or all of the enemy team. And, if that's not bad enough, after your round hits you can instantly fire another round and with more than one arty per team they can keep most or all of the enemy spotted for the entire battle.

That's what WOWS did with their aircraft carrier rework earlier this year. :izmena:

Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Oct 22 2019 - 21:05.

Wingnuttz33 #4 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22635 battles
  • [SCRUU] SCRUU

One of the top reasons i closed my wallet to WG.

I'm too old to get the nasty PM's telling me how they hope my "mother" dies of cancer. or what they want to do to my Mother.

And then go to youtube and a CC again attacks the Player not the game.

I also unsubbed, and closed my wallet.

Gonna go ride the Harley and work on the GTO.

NiteDog #5 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:17

Major

• Players
  • 29559 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View PostWingnuttz33, on Oct 22 2019 - 12:13, said:

I'm too old to get the nasty PM's telling me how they hope my "mother" dies of cancer. or what they want to do to my Mother.

This is to inspire you to get your priorities straight. :)

Wingnuttz33 #6 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:22

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22635 battles
  • [SCRUU] SCRUU

View PostNiteDog, on Oct 22 2019 - 15:17, said:

This is to inspire you to get your priorities straight. :)

SWEET

__WarChild__ #7 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 34058 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View Postbake3020, on Oct 22 2019 - 13:36, said:

I wont mention the name or the region but, I was totally shocked, and in disbelief that this person can get on Twitch, stream World of Tanks and then make the disparaging comments against people who play arty like he did.  I have been told that he has a bad habit of this but had never knew he was this vicious, until today.  I have since un-followed him in Twitch, You Tube, and all other social media.  I am surprised that War Gaming and Twitch both, do not  more closely monitor those that are representing not only Twitch but War Gaming also, when they are out there like that.   This person should be confronted by both companies and reprimanded.  However, I know it will never happen.  Have a great day guys.

Was it me? Or an official CC?  Please message me the name so I can be sure to subscribe to their channel if I'm not already.  FYI - If it is me or another non-CC, then there is nothing that either Twitch nor WG can do about it.

I know that arty players can be sensitive.  There is a primary reason artillery is in the game, and then the secondary "dynamic" thing that Wargaming uses to explain its existence.  If you're a big arty fan, then just be glad that you're allowed to participate in a tank game without a tank.  Do what you do and get a tough skin to deal with the comments about your presence in battle - good or bad.  If the comments strike close to home and upset you, then you should perhaps take action - whatever action that may be: report them, switch to a tank, disregard the comments altogether, play a different game, etc.  Because I promise you that the Forums do not care about negative artillery comments.

Best of luck!

KRZYBooP #8 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:43

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4164 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostWingnuttz33, on Oct 22 2019 - 14:13, said:

WG doesn't appreciate those after game negative PM's. They Sanction any players harassing someone after a match. 

As far as a player violating the rules on Twitch it depends on what they are doing specifically. 

1. Are they streaming on our channel?

2. Are they violating the game rules

3. Is the channel they are streaming on 18 plus

All of the above will require a video capture so we can investigate this further. 

Please feel free to submit a ticket against for any of the above violations. 

__WarChild__ #9 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:52

Major

• -Players-
  • 34058 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 22 2019 - 14:43, said:

WG doesn't appreciate those after game negative PM's. They Sanction any players harassing someone after a match. 

As far as a player violating the rules on Twitch it depends on what they are doing specifically. 

1. Are they streaming on our channel?

2. Are they violating the game rules

3. Is the channel they are streaming on 18 plus

All of the above will require a video capture so we can investigate this further. 

Please feel free to submit a ticket against for any of the above violations. 

WarChild starts quietly deleting the videos off his Twitch page...

:trollface:

ArmorStorm #10 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:55

Major

• Players
  • 37747 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

Glad you know who should be reprimanded for expressing their (quite popular) opinion.  You have already done the correct thing, you stopped listening to it, telling everyone that he shouldn’t be allowed to say it...well, just because you are offended doesn’t mean he can’t or even shouldn’t say it.  If you aren’t offending someone, you aren’t taking a position at all. 

ArmorStorm #11 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:57

Major

• Players
  • 37747 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View Postgospodar_muva, on Oct 22 2019 - 14:52, said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Yep, political drama is against the forum rules.  Which has nothing to do with a streamer on Twitch.  Though actually, free speech only applies when the government tries to curtail speech. 

Edited by Volier_Zcit, Oct 23 2019 - 05:10.

__WarChild__ #12 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 21:58

Major

• -Players-
  • 34058 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Just so I'm clear: You were watching someone live stream on YouTube and/or Twitch and that person gave their personal opinion about people who play artillery, right?  And it was incredibly negative and that bothered you because you like playing artillery?

My guess is:

1) It was NOT on the Wargaming channel (I get notices for those),

2) They WERE NOT violating Game Rules (in-game comments to other players via text), &

3) Do you even KNOW if they have an 18 and up requirement on their channel like I do? (I don't know why that matters, except that if someone is cursing or using "adult" behavior without specifying adult content - which is the only way Twitch would get involved).

GeorgePreddy #13 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 22:02

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

"Everybody hates arty..."   - Victor Kislyi, WG CEO & Founder, April 2016

__WarChild__ #14 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 22:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 34058 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Oct 22 2019 - 15:02, said:

"Everybody hates arty..."   - Victor Kislyi, WG CEO & Founder, April 2016

Ooh, can't wait to see what Wargaming NA does to him for those comments...

GeorgePreddy #15 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 22:13

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostArmorStorm, on Oct 22 2019 - 17:57, said:

Yep, political drama is against the forum rules.  Which has nothing to do with a streamer on Twitch.  Though actually, free speech only applies when the government tries to curtail speech. 

100% correct !

"The First Amendment of the United States Constitution declares, "Congress shall make no law... abridging the freedom of speech..."

Therefore, freedom of speech in the USA means that the government may not pass laws restricting our speech (you still cannot shout "FIRE" in a crowded theater unless there really is a potentially dangerous fire there).

So, "freedom of speech" does not apply to private enterprises such as a game forum.

gospodar_muva #16 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 22:36

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 413 battles

View PostArmorStorm, on Oct 22 2019 - 22:57, said:

Yet people are jabbing about politics all the time. Here, in chat, in general chat. Everywhere... And nothing is happening to them... I guess, if it includes Lord Emperor D.T. or his enema H.C., it's okay.

Yep, freedom of speech works with the government. But what about he freedom to express yourself and discuss something? I guess it's okay and something normal world doesn't care about, until someone gets butthurt over it. 

the_dude_76 #17 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 22:48

Major

• Players
  • 34339 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostBaron_Von_Cheeto, on Oct 22 2019 - 13:51, said:

I think they call that freedom of speech dude. Don’t be so sensitive dude, people hate arty get over it. 

Think again. There is no freedom of speech on privately owned websites...

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #18 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 23:40

Captain

• Players
  • 29667 battles

View PostWingnuttz33, on Oct 22 2019 - 12:13, said:

Your lucky bro, I miss working on cars. I am a disabled vet and cant do anything like that anymore.

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #19 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 23:42

Captain

• Players
  • 29667 battles

View Postbake3020, on Oct 22 2019 - 11:36, said:

I never understood why people watch others play games anyways. This game drives a person crazy sometimes, I normally don't mind arty but getting games with 3 per side over and over sucks.

HeavyMetalSix #20 Posted Oct 22 2019 - 23:43

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 55787 battles

View PostBaron_Von_Cheeto, on Oct 22 2019 - 19:51, said:

WG can't regulate what you say on other platforms.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users