Wargaming Gaming Center. Time to have team spirit.

2 replies to this topic

cocobit #1 Posted Oct 23 2019 - 04:29

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 38167 battles
  • [EZ-PZ] EZ-PZ

-S-

I have gone from frustration to constructiveness once I contacted support.

It involves some method but we will not find solutions unless we provide exact and workable documentation of our problems.

I have, as many others do in the WoT community, professional computing background.  A lot of my expertise is obsolete as I am retired but method remains the same.

Document your steps.  Take screenshots.  Send the log files.

Let's work the problem with WG and show that we can contribute enough bench tests in short order to see the problems solved for the benefit of all.

Regards,

time to roll.

Reichmonk #2 Posted Oct 23 2019 - 05:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28473 battles
  • [ALERT] ALERT

View Postcocobit, on Oct 23 2019 - 03:29, said:

-S-

I have gone from frustration to constructiveness once I contacted support.

It involves some method but we will not find solutions unless we provide exact and workable documentation of our problems.

I have, as many others do in the WoT community, professional computing background.  A lot of my expertise is obsolete as I am retired but method remains the same.

Document your steps.  Take screenshots.  Send the log files.

Let's work the problem with WG and show that we can contribute enough bench tests in short order to see the problems solved for the benefit of all.

Regards,

time to roll.

My hat is off to you sir for a positive post. Nice to see those once in a while.

GeorgePreddy #3 Posted Oct 23 2019 - 05:11

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

+1, OP.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users