Issues with the game center

game center wargaming.net launch

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

samstar11 #1 Posted Oct 23 2019 - 21:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 9183 battles

I haven't played for over a week or so and just tried to launch WOT. I get a message saying that I have to install this new ''wargaming.net game center'' in order to launch any games (I don't know what was wrong with the old system - but that's for another topic).

When I try to install the game center, I keep getting a pop-up box saying "your operating system is not supported by the wargaming.net games center''? 

What ?  It's Win7 (64) - why would that not be supported?

So I think - OK I'll submit a ticket. But the stupid WOT support system won't allow me to send a technical support ticket either. THAT keeps asking for a file to be uploaded. I tried the dxdiag (or whatever it's called) and that doesn't work either - it won't start up (the link takes me to a redundant page). So I can't send in a support ticket either. I have to say, what a ridiculous support system it is.

How do I get support ? And how do I get this 'game center' installation issue resolved?

Edited by samstar11, Oct 23 2019 - 21:51.

black_colt #2 Posted Oct 23 2019 - 22:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 5675 battles

View Postsamstar11, on Oct 23 2019 - 12:48, said:

I haven't played for over a week or so and just tried to launch WOT. I get a message saying that I have to install this new ''wargaming.net game center'' in order to launch any games (I don't know what was wrong with the old system - but that's for another topic).

When I try to install the game center, I keep getting a pop-up box saying "your operating system is not supported by the wargaming.net games center''? 

What ?  It's Win7 (64) - why would that not be supported?

So I think - OK I'll submit a ticket. But the stupid WOT support system won't allow me to send a technical support ticket either. THAT keeps asking for a file to be uploaded. I tried the dxdiag (or whatever it's called) and that doesn't work either - it won't start up (the link takes me to a redundant page). So I can't send in a support ticket either. I have to say, what a ridiculous support system it is.

How do I get support ? And how do I get this 'game center' installation issue resolved?

There are forum sections devoted to this for MS Windows users:

WGC Launcher General Discussion

and

WGC Launcher Bugs and Feedback

samstar11 #3 Posted Oct 23 2019 - 23:12

Private

• -Players-
  • 9183 battles

View Postblack_colt, on Oct 23 2019 - 21:01, said:

There are forum sections devoted to this for MS Windows users:

WGC Launcher General Discussion

and

WGC Launcher Bugs and Feedback

Thank you. Mods please remove this post as I've posted to the Launcher bugs and feedback sub-forum

Edited by samstar11, Oct 23 2019 - 23:19.

black_colt #4 Posted Oct 24 2019 - 20:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 5675 battles

View Postsamstar11, on Oct 23 2019 - 14:12, said:

Thank you. Mods please remove this post as I've posted to the Launcher bugs and feedback sub-forum

Welcome - hopefully the forum is able to help you out.

Also tagged with game center, wargaming.net, launch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users