Jump to content


November Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt Scavenger Hunt November November Scavenger Hunt

  • Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

bluenose711 #161 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 02:07

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 60741 battles
  • 134
  • [BNOT] BNOT
  • Member since:
    06-24-2011
November 8 code:    Z1TZ7N4UH5

ModernViking #162 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 03:09

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 34981 battles
  • 2
  • [BRT] BRT
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

Anyone else getting this message every time you try to enter codes?

 

The WG code is not valid. Please try again.



MudShark92553 #163 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 04:07

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10323 battles
  • 195
  • Member since:
    01-15-2019

No, it worked for me. Z1TZ7N4UH5

 



grego34 #164 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 06:14

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 27489 battles
  • 1,024
  • Member since:
    10-26-2010
so after 20 codes you get a garage slot,  so why don't they add barracks space?   I wish i could sell or trade away my 15 or more empty garage slots.

DrWho_ #165 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 14:47

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 26467 battles
  • 3,200
  • Member since:
    07-29-2017

View Postgrego34, on Nov 09 2019 - 06:14, said:

so after 20 codes you get a garage slot,  so why don't they add barracks space?   I wish i could sell or trade away my 15 or more empty garage slots.

 

Garage slots are nice rewards if you're on a F2P account so I can see why they offer them as rewards but just like you I wish I could trade my surplus ones for something that is of use to me



Taylor3006 #166 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 14:55

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 3669 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

View PostDrWho_, on Nov 09 2019 - 07:47, said:

Garage slots are nice rewards if you're on a F2P account so I can see why they offer them as rewards but just like you I wish I could trade my surplus ones for something that is of use to me

I love free garage slots but would like to see an option for free barracks slots too. Maybe put them in Tank Rewards as one of the prizes. 



MaciekRS #167 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 15:13

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 17040 battles
  • 81
  • [-TPL-] -TPL-
  • Member since:
    10-17-2015
You can always use garage slots as barracks :) I have more then 10 tanks just as slots for spare crew

grego34 #168 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 16:08

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 27489 battles
  • 1,024
  • Member since:
    10-26-2010

View PostMaciekRS, on Nov 09 2019 - 09:13, said:

You can always use garage slots as barracks :) I have more then 10 tanks just as slots for spare crew

i bet the crew hate the sleeping & restroom facilities :(



Lilys_Big_Pink_Tank #169 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 22:03

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 25190 battles
  • 8
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K
  • Member since:
    04-08-2014
11/9 CH8OUB86H0

Edited by Lilys_Big_Pink_Tank, Nov 09 2019 - 22:08.


Lept0n_Actual #170 Posted Nov 10 2019 - 19:51

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 36293 battles
  • 8
  • [H8-ME] H8-ME
  • Member since:
    04-01-2017

November 10th

 

8KNAWDSK8Z



GAJohnnie #171 Posted Nov 11 2019 - 15:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 10737 battles
  • 9,499
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

Nov 11th code

 

IDCM2BV611

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY1CPAl70FQ

 

11/12 7 P CT   twitch.tv/sofilein


DomoSapien #172 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 20:04

    Community Coordinator

  • -Players-
  • 14991 battles
  • 1,240
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012
Heads up, folks: due to some unexpected technical issues, Sofilein will not be able to drop the Scavenger Hunt code today.

Goshism has volunteered to take up the mantle and do today's Scavenger Hunt code drop at 18:00 CT 

Schedule has been updated to reflect this information.

 

GAJohnnie #173 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 21:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 10737 battles
  • 9,499
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

View PostDomoSapien, on Nov 12 2019 - 14:04, said:

Heads up, folks: due to some unexpected technical issues, Sofilein will not be able to drop the Scavenger Hunt code today.

Goshism has volunteered to take up the mantle and do today's Scavenger Hunt code drop at 18:00 CT 

Schedule has been updated to reflect this information.

 

Yeah poor Sofi. She is having a very rough time of it right now.



GAJohnnie #174 Posted Nov 13 2019 - 01:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 10737 battles
  • 9,499
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

Scavenger hunt code Nov 12 is: 4XYAKRARLP

 

 

11/13 TBD Guido1212 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzd4YPYoyDgTp6XBCdzoNLA/


GAJohnnie #175 Posted Nov 13 2019 - 14:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 10737 battles
  • 9,499
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

Nov 13th Code is out

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc576o0bUxg

 

Nov 14th Code at: 

 

11/14 14CT Nando_Capo https://www.youtube.com/user/nandocapo03/


heavymetal1967 #176 Posted Nov 13 2019 - 14:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 73482 battles
  • 22,592
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostGAJohnnie, on Nov 13 2019 - 09:13, said:

Nov 13th Code is out

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc576o0bUxg

 

Nov 14th Code at: 

 

11/14 14CT Nando_Capo https://www.youtube.com/user/nandocapo03/

 

Plus one GAJohnnie.  You forgot the code. :P

 

Guido's code for the 13th - J07ZHMCVFS

 



moondog83013 #177 Posted Nov 13 2019 - 16:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 38582 battles
  • 85
  • [STRMD] STRMD
  • Member since:
    09-24-2012
Why is there no VISIBLE running total of how many codes I've gotten credit for so far? 

Taylor3006 #178 Posted Nov 13 2019 - 17:32

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 3669 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

View Postmoondog83013, on Nov 13 2019 - 09:41, said:

Why is there no VISIBLE running total of how many codes I've gotten credit for so far? 

Pull up the specific mission under your Missions tab and click on that. It will tell you how many tokens you have collected and/or redeemed. 



moondog83013 #179 Posted Nov 13 2019 - 18:04

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 38582 battles
  • 85
  • [STRMD] STRMD
  • Member since:
    09-24-2012

crap, now I see it ... DOH!

 



moondog83013 #180 Posted Nov 13 2019 - 18:06

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 38582 battles
  • 85
  • [STRMD] STRMD
  • Member since:
    09-24-2012

will they be giving out 3 free tokens this time? they did that last time right?

 







Also tagged with Scavenger Hunt, Scavenger, Hunt, November, November Scavenger Hunt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users