Jump to content


Replays won't launch

mac replay help wot

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dusmeister #1 Posted Oct 27 2019 - 19:26

    Private

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013

Hi guys! So I recently found out about enabling replays and I have a replay I really want to watch. But when I click on the replay it launches the gamecenter for about 3 seconds and then it closes and nothing else happens. Any idea how to fix this? 

 

Thanks 


Edited by Dusmeister, Oct 27 2019 - 19:26.


Projectile_Misfired #2 Posted Oct 27 2019 - 21:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 38759 battles
  • 3,040
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostDusmeister, on Oct 27 2019 - 18:26, said:

Hi guys! So I recently found out about enabling replays and I have a replay I really want to watch. But when I click on the replay it launches the gamecenter for about 3 seconds and then it closes and nothing else happens. Any idea how to fix this? 

Thanks 

You have to close out (log-off) your game client. You can't watch replays while the game is running.

 

Also, just a heads-up, when a new update/patch comes out, almost always replays of games played before the update/patch won't work. I say "almost always" because there are some "micro-patches" that come out that don't affect replays.



black_colt #3 Posted Oct 28 2019 - 15:57

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4570 battles
  • 3,108
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View PostDusmeister, on Oct 27 2019 - 10:26, said:

Hi guys! So I recently found out about enabling replays and I have a replay I really want to watch. But when I click on the replay it launches the gamecenter for about 3 seconds and then it closes and nothing else happens. Any idea how to fix this? 

 

Thanks 

 

Unfortunately this is a known issue with the WG Game Center Mac Wrapper.

 

CodeWeavers, who produced the WG Game Center Mac Wrapper for Wargaming, is aware of the issue.  The priority for CodeWeavers was to get the WG Game Center Mac Wrapper up-and-running for macOS Catalina.  Now that that has been accomplished CodeWeavers is looking at other issues.


There is no timeline on when the replays issue will be resolved.  If you prefer you can raise an Expert Support ticket with CodeWeavers on their webpage. 



BlacqueJacqueShellacque #4 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 00:27

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 283 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    06-06-2019
 

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on Oct 27 2019 - 21:44, said:

You have to close out (log-off) your game client. You can't watch replays while the game is running.

 

Also, just a heads-up, when a new update/patch comes out, almost always replays of games played before the update/patch won't work. I say "almost always" because there are some "micro-patches" that come out that don't affect replays.

Having same issues.

When I try to run replays, with everything closed/logged off, the Game Center opens and logs me into the game.  Doesn't run the replay.

Replay is from today, so game version is not the issue.

 

WG's suggestions in Player Support don't help

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10411/
https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/19157/

 

 

 

Suggestions?????

 



black_colt #5 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 01:21

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4570 battles
  • 3,108
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View PostBlacqueJacqueShellacque, on Nov 08 2019 - 15:27, said:

 

Having same issues.

When I try to run replays, with everything closed/logged off, the Game Center opens and logs me into the game.  Doesn't run the replay.

Replay is from today, so game version is not the issue.

 

WG's suggestions in Player Support don't help

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10411/
https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/19157/

 

 

 

Suggestions?????

 

 

Are you running macOS or MS Windows?

 

 


Edited by black_colt, Nov 09 2019 - 01:28.






Also tagged with mac, replay, help, wot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users