My simple suggestions

credits credit suggestions tiers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

egikov #1 Posted Oct 28 2019 - 04:17

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 20710 battles

1. Increase credit and xp for tiers 7-10. Otherwise, there is no point in playing them.

1a. Maybe a new mode for high tiers that don't earn a lot of xp, but get a lot of credits.

2b. Make modes like Frontline for tiers 4-7.

2. Add PvE like in WoWS. So, it's always available.

2a. Maybe historical battle bots.

2b. Add bots to training room like in WoWP.

3. Make historical battles.

4. Add infantry and working machine guns on tanks. At least, make the crew of open top TDs visible when tank is not destroyed.

5. Make multi-gun tanks like M3 Lee, Churchill, etc., so all guns work.

6. Add additional modules for research - body. For example, IS-2 had a different body later in the war.

7. Make garage slots for credits. Or make it so it's possible to earn them somehow (like in WoWP).

FunkyMonkey911 #2 Posted Oct 28 2019 - 04:44

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38723 battles

View Postegikov, on Oct 27 2019 - 19:17, said:

1. Increase credit and xp for tiers 7-10. Otherwise, there is no point in playing them.

Then no one would play low tiers.  T7 and 8 are where they want everyone to be playing

1a. Maybe a new mode for high tiers that don't earn a lot of xp, but get a lot of credits.

T10 is not for making credits

Might be fun but grinding credits with premiums is the goal of frontline at T8.

Sure

They are working on bots.  

They did this and it failed miserably.  History was not balanced.

4. Add infantry and working machine guns on tanks. At least, make the crew of open top TDs visible when tank is not destroyed.

This would look cool.

Whole line of Russian heavys on super test

6. Add additional modules for research - body. For example, IS-2 had a different body later in the war.

7. Make garage slots for credits. Or make it so it's possible to earn them somehow (like in WoWP).

I have got so many free garage slots there is not a need.  Just look for deals

egikov #3 Posted Nov 01 2019 - 17:44

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 20710 battles

1. I don't care. Make some fun game modes that's only available for lower tiers.

1a. No? How about tier 10 would farm gold?

2b. So, Frontline is for farming credits.. I thought it was for fun.

Let me get my IS-6 for that and see how much stuff I'll win.

They are working on the bots for ages. One time wot put me on South America server (strange auto feature) and there were many bots instead of players, it was much more fun, too bad high ping.

3. History is not balanced. Great way to get some medals.

4. Too bad they are not working on that. Imagine infantry squads putting antitank mines on roads to capture bases, shooting RPGs from rooftops/windows..

5. Those tanks have only one turret for two guns. It's not T-35, T-100 or SMK, they have many turrets with guns in each of them.

6. I'm not going to look for "deals". They should be available. World of Warships has the same problem. 

_Silent #4 Posted Nov 07 2019 - 17:06

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 35524 battles
  • [GROOT] GROOT

View Postegikov, on Oct 28 2019 - 03:17, said:

1. True there in no current end game but it is easy to earn lots of XP and credits at higher tiers but it is dependant of skill. That also covers the XP gain. slowing XP gain for higher tiers forces development of skill or exhausting grinds.  That is also why in several lines tier 8 is the beginning of unique characteristics. To develop skill but forcing large amounts of battles in vehicles. So that you can perform better and make more credits and XP.

1a. Frontline makes tonnes of credits and is for higher tier

2b. No, a large battle for slow cumbersome tanks with poor stats. It would have to be a new idea and tier 4 to 7 isn't where most game play is so it would not be in the companies interest. The changed MM to focus around tier 8 because that is where we all want to be around. Tier 8-10

2. PvE is in the game as a tutorial and at early tiers.

2a. Historical Battle mode was tested and may be implemented in the future.

3. They did it a number of times, if using populations of vehicles for amount of certain tanks per match ie. 1x Tiger 1x Panther 5x Pz IV 5x StuG IV vs 1x M4A2E8 10x M4 75mm 

4. MGs yes it would be cool as for infantry never, it would raise the game from teen to 18+ in some countries and that is the reason given.  It would also not be practical since its a one life game primarily. It would have to be a game mode.

5. In Super test

6. The hull is what makes the tanks separate on tech tree (its why there are multiple PZ II, M4, PZ IV tanks as separate researches)

7. I have 145 tanks and at least 150 extra garage slots. It's not needed.

View Postegikov, on Nov 01 2019 - 16:44, said:

1. I don't care. Make some fun game modes that's only available for lower tiers.

1a. No? How about tier 10 would farm gold?

2b. So, Frontline is for farming credits.. I thought it was for fun.

Let me get my IS-6 for that and see how much stuff I'll win.

They are working on the bots for ages. One time wot put me on South America server (strange auto feature) and there were many bots instead of players, it was much more fun, too bad high ping.

3. History is not balanced. Great way to get some medals.

4. Too bad they are not working on that. Imagine infantry squads putting antitank mines on roads to capture bases, shooting RPGs from rooftops/windows..

5. Those tanks have only one turret for two guns. It's not T-35, T-100 or SMK, they have many turrets with guns in each of them.

6. I'm not going to look for "deals". They should be available. World of Warships has the same problem. 

1. Play higher tiers, low tiers are to learn to play higher tiers

1a. No

2b. I have made millions easily from frontline. Its for XP and credits

2. If fun = easy then stay to low tiers, if fun = challenging stick with high tiers

3. you agreeing that its hard to balance

4. Play call of duty or battle field. 15 tanks vs 14 tanks and one infantry man means quick death for you

5. its on super test, be patient to see what they do with it

6. They are easily available and are plastered everywhere, game launch screen, in game, website, email. They make it easy.

Also tagged with credits, credit, suggestions, tiers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users