Incoming! Tank rewards: Military appreciation month!

KRZY Tank Rewards free stuff

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

bostaff #61 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 22:50

Private

• Players
  • 30663 battles
  • [PROPC] PROPC

I'm echoing the few post above that the tank rewards site is shifted over to the December event and the web site said we should be able to claim them by today the 30th.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/missions/tank-rewards-1119/

Thanks.

_Zhukov_ #62 Posted Nov 30 2019 - 23:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 35983 battles
  • [ROCKT] ROCKT

Block Quote

Dear _Zhukov_,

Thank you for your patience.

We make everything possible in order for players to get the rewards from the Tank Rewards page. In this situation, please, be patient and monitor tankrewards.com, within a couple of days you'll have a possibility to grab your Rewards.

Hope for your understanding in this regard.

If you have any more questions, feel free to come back to us, we'll be glad to assist you.

Good luck on the battlefields!

Kind regards,

Keep watching the page, looks like they will try and fix us up.

snoopy1961_defender #63 Posted Dec 01 2019 - 00:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 36472 battles
  • [BIBLE] BIBLE

we were told that we could redeem our rewards by Novemebr 30th. to day is november 30th. shouldn't i still be able to claim my rewards?

Lieutenant_Bob264 #64 Posted Dec 06 2019 - 15:10

Private

• Players
  • 14078 battles
Since it has been a week, anybody hear or see an update on the claim a reward being taken down early? Ticket got closed out but haven't heard further my self.

PigDogg #65 Posted Dec 07 2019 - 02:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 34660 battles
  • [_DFR_] _DFR_
I've heard nothing. Also I sent in 4 tickets asking about it and now they are telling me to STOP entering tickets. But the tickets are flagged as SOLVED which of course they are not. Very curious behaviour on their part. A problem that they should have solved within an hour or two of being informed THEY made a mistake and here we are A FULL WEEK LATER and they are getting impatient WITH US for asking questions. Incredibly unprofessional considering that WG has made 3.4 BILLION US on this game since introducing World of Tanks. I asked a colleague of mine who works in software and they suggested that War Gaming should have corrected the error within 20 or 30 minutes. Hilarious.

ShadowAssault #66 Posted Dec 07 2019 - 09:17

Private

• Players
  • 12023 battles
  • [-K-C-] -K-C-
Still waiting as well. I sent in 2 tickets and only  then saying they are aware and will soon post something.  Wonder if people like QuickyBaby and DezGamez are aware of this. Since they haven't talked about it.  We should all let streamers know about this issue.  Maybe then WG with get a fire lit under their asses.   I want this game to succeed.  But if they start treating their loyal player base like this, then fade away they shall.

Capt_Max_Powers #67 Posted Yesterday, 05:18 AM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 28124 battles

Looks like our "possibility" of getting our rewards due to WG's error by ending the reward claims early is going from slim to none, and yet no one from WGNA has even thought to publicly follow up on this. Over 10 days since I first put in a ticket (which was promptly closed), not sure what their definition of a couple of days is, but in my world it is normally two.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users