recruiting

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Hot_War_Tater #1 Posted Nov 02 2019 - 13:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 58311 battles
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ
DNUTZ is a casual clan, looking for mature players and active players. Looking to get back into strongholds and clan wars. We have veterans on our team more are welcomed.Have at least 2k battles, be a team player. We platoon and do tournaments. Get with me if you are interested, I can answer any questions you might have. 

Edited by Hot_War_Tater, Nov 02 2019 - 15:41.

Hot_War_Tater #2 Posted Nov 07 2019 - 17:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 58311 battles
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ
DNUTZ is a casual clan, looking for mature players and active players. Looking to get back into strongholds and clan wars. We have veterans on our team more are welcomed.Have at least 2k battles, be a team player. We platoon and do tournaments. Get with me if you are interested, I can answer any questions you might have. 

Hot_War_Tater #3 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 16:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 58311 battles
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ

Hot_War_Tater #4 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 12:34

Corporal

• Players
  • 58311 battles
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ
DNUTZ is a casual clan, looking for mature players and active players. Looking to get back into strongholds and clan wars. We have veterans on our team, more are welcomed. Have at least 2k battles, be a team player. We platoon and do tournaments. Get with me if you are interested, I can answer any questions you might have. 

Hot_War_Tater #5 Posted Nov 13 2019 - 14:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 58311 battles
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ
DNUTZ is a casual clan, looking for mature players and active players. Looking to get back into strongholds and clan wars. We have veterans on our team, more are welcomed. Have at least 2k battles, be a team player. We platoon and do tournaments. Get with me if you are interested, I can answer any questions you might have. 

Hot_War_Tater #6 Posted Nov 14 2019 - 16:55

Corporal

• Players
  • 58311 battles
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ

Hot_War_Tater #7 Posted Nov 19 2019 - 13:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 58311 battles
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ

Hot_War_Tater #8 Posted Nov 21 2019 - 20:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 58311 battles
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ
DNUTZ is a casual clan, looking for mature players and active players. Looking to get back into strongholds and clan wars. We have veterans on our team, more are welcomed. Have at least 2k battles, be a team player. We platoon and do tournaments. Get with me if you are interested, I can answer any questions you might have. Ex-military and current military welcomed to join.

Hot_War_Tater #9 Posted Nov 27 2019 - 02:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 58311 battles
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ
DNUTZ is a casual clan, looking for mature players and active players. Looking to get back into strongholds and clan wars. We have veterans on our team, more are welcomed. Have at least 2k battles, be a team player. We platoon and do tournaments. Get with me if you are interested, I can answer any questions you might have. Ex-military and current military welcomed to join.

Also tagged with recruiting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users