Players/Tactics/Rules

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hel0doctor68 #1 Posted Nov 06 2019 - 17:56

Private

• -Players-
  • 7491 battles
  • [EF5] EF5
I was playing briefly last night and got pushed out of a scouting position and killed by a teammate (He shoved me off map into deep water and I drowned). I saw his screenname was turned blue right after. Is this all that happens? Are there any repercussions for the next time he joins a battle? How can I warn people about this "kamikaze tanker"?

Pipinghot #2 Posted Nov 06 2019 - 18:02

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostHel0doctor68, on Nov 06 2019 - 11:56, said:

I was playing briefly last night and got pushed out of a scouting position and killed by a teammate (He shoved me off map into deep water and I drowned). I saw his screenname was turned blue right after. Is this all that happens? Are there any repercussions for the next time he joins a battle? How can I warn people about this "kamikaze tanker"?

You can submit a ticket to report him for "Physics Abuse", attach the replay to the ticket.

Also, since he turned blue that means that the automated system recognizes that he was abusing a teammate, if he does that again while he's still blue then the game will give him an auto-ban for a while.

Markd73 #3 Posted Nov 06 2019 - 18:04

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

Don't name them on the forums as you will get a forum strike for "naming and shaming".

I would advise that you send in ticket with a replay under the "physics abuse" category. WG has stated that they take physics abuse seriously from a sanction perspective if you submit a ticket with replay under this category.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/

Other than that there is not much else that you can do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users