The secret to ranked

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

cleetus #1 Posted Nov 11 2019 - 03:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 24679 battles

Rule #1 - Do NOT take chances. Your team will sit back and snipe, but never come around to flank.

Rule #2 - The enemy's armor blocks almost everything, including fully aimed shots at their LFP. Yours does not - ever.

Rule #3 - Cancer never misses you. Even when it does, it doesn't.

Rule #4 - Never go out and secure a flank. Always follow the lemming train or you will get mowed down.

Rule #5 - Use everyone else as your own personal shield.

Rule #6 - No matter how much you contributed to chipping down an enemy's HP, some clown who sat in the back all game will come along and steal the kill.

Rule #7 - RNG is brutal. No matter how well aimed you are, your shots are sure to fire about 50 meters outside the reticle.

Rule #8 - Be sure to take your shot, and if you are lucky enough to hit but not kill your opponent, BLOCK every one else from shooting it so you can be sure to grab that almighty kill shot.

Following my own advice, I sat back and sniped - gaining THREE ranks. The minute I started playing normally, I lost those 3 entire ranks in about 2 hours. Just throwing that out there for you guys.

WhineMaker #2 Posted Nov 11 2019 - 04:40

Major

• Players
  • 38642 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

Please explain how I can steal kills. Don't you need to possess the kill before someone can actually steal it?

If I can steal them, let the stat padding begin... :great:

alphadogg64 #3 Posted Nov 11 2019 - 04:56

Captain

• Players
  • 1163 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on Nov 11 2019 - 03:40, said:

Please explain how I can steal kills. Don't you need to possess the kill before someone can actually steal it?

If I can steal them, let the stat padding begin... :great:

Look at you, taking words as literal as possible... again

stryker105mm #4 Posted Nov 14 2019 - 02:22

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1321 battles
dont play them just another bs mode

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users