ZZZ Bad Groups

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Sonny_2013 #1 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 15:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28776 battles
i dont understnad it...i make a good run of win streaks then the [edited]take over and last 2-3 days its just total dummies in my group refusing to win and playing to lsoe or draw....i cant help these people and its just plain sad....bums me out makes me sad:( wheres my bubba?

Guardianleopard #2 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 15:59

Captain

• Players
  • 13658 battles
  • [K0HAI] K0HAI

Its not really complicated why bads are bad.

Their brains are trained by this game to be passive cucks, and lets be real most decent players have to be since there's really no other option unless you've really got your act together. Artillery punishes you for being spotted ever. Tank destroyers wipe half your HP in 1 shot, or 2 shots when you advance. No one is going to move up.

Since people don't understand how battles actually work, they think if they cluster it'll work.

Tanks need space so they can take cover in this game, because guns beat armor. That's just how it is. Pubbies don't understand that so they like to cluster.

Others think they can push and get annihilated since WG doesn't understand mega alpha and or DPM combined with super high penetration is terrible for the game.

And since WG's sold themselves into a self imposed corner...  :sceptic:

They also won't fix it, since they're probably off to their next great project.

Said the great and mighty scrublord [edited]can

Edited by Guardianleopard, Nov 12 2019 - 16:03.

HOTA_CHATON #3 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 16:05

Major

• Players
  • 13715 battles
  • [MSG] MSG
Thomebody hath a vewwy wofty opionwion ov dimselwf.  I find it so amusing how so called good players try to diagnose others issues.  This is so much better than comedy TV.   :popcorn:

Mojo_Riesing #4 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 16:38

Captain

• Players
  • 20365 battles
  • [ACATS] ACATS
What a couple of idiots. So typical to blame one's own misfortunes, even so trivial as a video game, on someone else.

GeorgePreddy #5 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 17:11

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostSonny_2013, on Nov 12 2019 - 11:53, said:

i dont understnad it...i make a good run of win streaks...   (randomness is going your way for a while & helping you win)

then the [edited]take over and last 2-3 days its just total dummies in my group refusing to win and playing to lsoe or draw....  (randomness takes a turn of working against you)

This is how randomness works, over the long run it helps you the same amount as it hurts you... sometimes it runs in streaks, other times it is very scattered... but in the end it is very equal about how it treats you.

What YOU bring to the party is more important, as that is what distinguishes you from average (good or bad).  Over time, randomness gives you 14 average players on your teams and 15 average players against you, therefore YOU are what makes the difference and YOU are what gets you your win rate.

Kliphie #6 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 17:15

Major

• Players
  • 33114 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View PostSonny_2013, on Nov 12 2019 - 08:53, said:

i dont understnad it...i make a good run of win streaks then the [edited]take over and last 2-3 days its just total dummies in my group refusing to win and playing to lsoe or draw....i cant help these people and its just plain sad....bums me out makes me sad:( wheres my bubba?

I don't mean this to be disparaging, but what if the "good run" was the abnormality that has returned to your norm?  

ThePigSheFlies #7 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 18:20

Major

• Players
  • 78027 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

*ahem*

literally every time I have gotten my recents up to 60% I get a solid week or more of 0.3 dmg ratio, and/or chronic afkers polluting my teams on top of the most cancerous of crappy funnel maps.

do I think I'm a 60% player?  no, not really.  and the non-stop bot teams don't bother me that much (or apparently wargaming because they let folks like smellycolornumber (a pseudonym for a famous botter) pollute the queues for well over 100k battles).  but, when those same bot teams are also synced to the most cancerous of repetitive trash small and funnel face check maps, that's when my personal entertainment value is greatly diminished to the point that I have a very rough time recommending the game, spending money on the game, or even bothering to participate in the player population...

Markd73 #8 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 18:22

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Nov 12 2019 - 15:05, said:

Thomebody hath a vewwy wofty opionwion ov dimselwf.  I find it so amusing how so called good players try to diagnose others issues.  This is so much better than comedy TV.   :popcorn:

So if a bad player makes clearly illogical statements that are not backed by credible evidence, then others shouldn't point it out?

How do you improve/reduce frustration if you are not willing to objectively measure your own mistakes and adjust?

ThePigSheFlies #9 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 18:47

Major

• Players
  • 78027 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View PostMarkd73, on Nov 12 2019 - 12:22, said:

So if a bad player makes clearly illogical statements that are not backed by credible evidence, then others shouldn't point it out?

How do you improve/reduce frustration if you are not willing to objectively measure your own mistakes and adjust?

this part I get.  but when strings of matches happen like this one on bad maps some of us can be forgiven for thinking that the only mistake made was actually playing the game...

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5088407#overlord-thepigsheflies-amx_13_90  

Markd73 #10 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 20:02

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostThePigSheFlies, on Nov 12 2019 - 17:47, said:

this part I get.  but when strings of matches happen like this one on bad maps some of us can be forgiven for thinking that the only mistake made was actually playing the game...

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5088407#overlord-thepigsheflies-amx_13_90  

Good point

Sonny_2013 #11 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 20:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28776 battles
id have to disagree with my winrate is on me...in a certian degree it is but if i died from a mistake or whatever i made and its up to the remaining tanks who just refuse for whatever reason to cap or kill the rest how is that my fault? becasue i dont see how it is. i can do my part but as one posted earlier its frustrating to get 10 kills in a match and still lose....it shows you how useless people are...and you cant sit there and honestly tell me every player out here has the iq of 120-130 at least because i meet many people out here who just arent all there...i understand having bad games once and awhile and new players and i can take responsibility for when i do wrong or have a bad game but i just dont understand how this game is filled with so many derilics...i would say my winrate is getting lower last few days because of times 5 or because ive been focusing more on missions instead over anything but i really dont know....to me very few if anyone in this game can be counted on unless i defend both sides, cap kill all and reset my own cap i dont seem to win... idk i just dont get it.....it eventually all turns around. i eman i understand theres disabled people out here and beginners but it slike tehres 10 -12 on each team.....

Edited by Sonny_2013, Nov 12 2019 - 20:58.

Markd73 #12 Posted Nov 12 2019 - 22:09

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostSonny_2013, on Nov 12 2019 - 19:57, said:

id have to disagree with my winrate is on me...in a certian degree it is but if i died from a mistake or whatever i made and its up to the remaining tanks who just refuse for whatever reason to cap or kill the rest how is that my fault? becasue i dont see how it is. i can do my part but as one posted earlier its frustrating to get 10 kills in a match and still lose....it shows you how useless people are...and you cant sit there and honestly tell me every player out here has the iq of 120-130 at least because i meet many people out here who just arent all there...i understand having bad games once and awhile and new players and i can take responsibility for when i do wrong or have a bad game but i just dont understand how this game is filled with so many derilics...i would say my winrate is getting lower last few days because of times 5 or because ive been focusing more on missions instead over anything but i really dont know....to me very few if anyone in this game can be counted on unless i defend both sides, cap kill all and reset my own cap i dont seem to win... idk i just dont get it.....it eventually all turns around. i eman i understand theres disabled people out here and beginners but it slike tehres 10 -12 on each team.....

You are thinking from an individual game perspective.

Over a large enough sample size, then your winrate is what you have earned.

Mojo_Riesing #13 Posted Nov 13 2019 - 00:51

Captain

• Players
  • 20365 battles
  • [ACATS] ACATS

View PostSonny_2013, on Nov 12 2019 - 06:53, said:

Responses to your posts are increasingly technical so, what specific criteria did you utilize to determine 1) It's just "dummies", 2) Said "dummies" actually refused to win and 3) Why you are unable to help these alleged "dummies".  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users